Damn it.
我就知道斑斑有点不对
I knew something was wrong with Bamm-Bamm.
我告诉你别下水的
And I told you not to go in the water.
它缠在斑斑的锚爪上
That was caught around Bamm-Bamm’s fluke.
弗莱德和威尔玛大概就是因为这个
It’s probably why Fred and Wilma
才不得不帮它浮出水面
had to keep helping it to the surface.
但是哪来的网
But netting from where?
哪都有可能
Could have come in from anywhere.
海洋被污染得这么严重
Those oceans are so polluted,
在它的鳍上
I’m shocked I didn’t find an old tire
没挂着旧轮胎我都觉得奇怪
wrapped around one of its fins.
也许切掉这网能让它好转一点
Maybe cutting him loose will help him bounce back a little.
顺便说一句 完全不用谢
You’re totally welcome, by the way.
就是这样
That’s it.
该死 这根本是只野兽
Damn, this thing’s a beast.
相信我
Believe me…
不 等一下 准备好了吗
No, wait. Hold a second. All right, ready?
相信我 石油要是在地面上
Believe me, if the oil were above the ground,
我的生活会更轻松 但它不在
it’d make my life a whole lot easier, but it’s not.
但那不代表
But that does not mean
我们不像其他人那样在乎动物
we don’t care about God’s creatures just as much as anybody.
对 很好 好的
Yeah, that’s good. All right.
记得多给我和那些大鱼们
Hey, you make sure you get lots of good footage
拍些好镜头
with me and those big fish.
我刚买♥♥了不少超级杯广♥告♥
I just bought us a load of Super Bowl ads.
公众一看到阿♥拉♥斯加北方频道的标志
When the public sees the Alaska Northern logo,
我要让他们有”环保”的印象 好吗
I want them thinking, “Friend of the Environment,” All right?
最后的机会了 要厚纸板吗
Last chance, cardboard?
不要吗 祝你今天愉快
No? Have a nice day.
半价 只要十元
Half price, only $10.
不要了
No, I’m okay.
好的
Okay.
-看上去你需要一… -不
– You look like you need a… – Mmm-mmm.
好的
Okay.
我才卖♥♥了几块 爷爷
I only sold a couple of pieces, Grandpa.
大家想买♥♥
And the people are asking for them.
有什么关系吗
So, what’s the big deal?
跟我来一下吧
Come with me for a minute. Okay?
跪在那儿
Kneel down, right there.
什么
What?
在那跪下 快点
Kneel down right there. Come on.
把耳朵贴在冰上
Put your ear on the ice.
来 听着
Come on, listen.
听见了吗
You hear them?
鲸鱼妈妈在跟孩子说话
The mother is speaking to the little one.
她的叫声平静又轻柔
Her calls are calm, gentle.
温抚人心
Soothing.
听见了吗
Do you hear her?
你觉得她在跟她的孩子说什么
What do you think she is trying to tell her baby?
你说什么就是什么
What you said.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
我好像在附近丢了三头鲸鱼
I seem to have lost three whales around here.
有人见过它们吗
Anybody see them?
有吗
Anybody?
我们来看看这些小家伙们
All right. Let’s take a look at these critters.
下面的朋友 你们好
Hello, down there!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你们看见了吗
Did you see that?
有本事你再来一次
Do it again, I dare you!
这些鲸鱼被困冰下的处境不只
And the plight of these whales represents so much more
表面这么简单
than them being trapped in the ice.
很快 水也会威胁到我们
Soon, the water itself is going to be a threat to us all.
未来十五年 美国规模最大的生意
In 15 years, the biggest business in the US
将会是瓶装水
is going to be bottled water
因为我们不想碰管道水
because we’re not going to want to touch the tap stuff.
现在有鱼吃就好好享用吧
And enjoy your fish now
因为很快超标的水银含量
because soon the mercury content
会让吃鱼成为一件危险事
will make it too dangerous to eat.
所以你想生怪胎或天生残疾的孩子…
So, if you want tremors and babies born with terrible…
怎么了
What?
恭喜你 你让一千万人转台了
Congratulations, 10 million people just changed the channel.
好吧
Well…
拜托 瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
你是全世界最关心这些鲸鱼的人
Nobody on the earth cares more about these whales than you do.
把这些告诉人们 你毕竟亲自下去过
So, tell people about it. You were down there.
斑斑长什么样子
What’s Bamm-Bamm like?
不然老实说
Or, to be honest,
我们为什么要这么关心鲸鱼
why do we care about whales this much at all?
要是他们是鹿或者蜥蜴什么的呢
I mean, what if they were deer or lizards or something?
因为尽管它们有巨大的体型和力量
Because even though they are strong and big, and powerful,
他们也很脆弱
they’re vulnerable, too.
这让人希望自己是超人
And it just makes you wish that you were Superman,
能带它们去安全的地方
and you could just scoop them up and bring them somewhere safe.
而让人伤心的是
And what’s heartbreaking
它们知道发生了什么
is they know what’s going on.
它们知道自己有危险 它们很害怕
They know they’re in trouble and they’re scared.
我们迫切想要帮助它们
And we ache for them
因为它们跟我们如此相似
because they’re so much like us.
我们也会恐惧 也很脆弱
We get scared and we’re vulnerable,
有时也会需要帮助
and we need help sometimes, too.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了
Much.
被困于阿♥拉♥斯加
Those three California gray whales
北极冰层下的三头加州灰鲸
trapped in the Arctic ice of Alaska
今晚今晚仍不可能重获自♥由♥
are no nearer to freedom tonight.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
不能让我跟直升机通话吗
Can’t you just patch me through to the helicopter?
好的 当他回来 请让他回我电♥话♥
Okay, when he returns, please have him call.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲸鱼们仅有的逃生希望就是
The whales’ only real hope of escape
正从普拉德霍湾赶来的破冰船
is the unusual hover barge in route from Prudhoe Bay.
破冰船有冰球场那么大小
The size of a hockey rink,
利用大量压缩空气下推冰层
the barge uses tons of compressed air to push down the ice,
最终分解 捣碎冰层
cracking, then demolishing it.
游动驳船预期在四十八小时内赶到
The hover barge is expected to arrive in 48 hours.
上校
Colonel?
这是来自白宫的口信 他们想要进程报告
These are from the White House. They need a progress report.
很好
Great.
现在我只要有些能报告的真正进程
Now all I need is some actual progress to report.
凯利·迈耶斯
Kelly Meyers.
女士 我是阿♥拉♥斯加国民警卫队的
Yes, ma’am, this is Colonel
斯科特·博耶上校
Scott Boyer of the Alaska National Guard.
他们说你打过几个电♥话♥来
I’m told you called a few times.
是的 找了你几次
Yeah, just a few.
上校 明天我想安排你跟总统通话
Colonel, we’d like to set up a call for you with the President tomorrow.
好的 女士 总统本人吗
Yes, ma’am. The President?
就几分钟的事
It’ll take just a couple of minutes.
他会对你的努力表示感谢
He’ll thank you for your work.
会重申政♥府♥当局的支持以及
He’ll reiterate the administration’s support, and…
我的时间真的说不准
I can’t really commit to a time.
为美国总统
You can’t find five minutes
你连五分钟都抽不出吗
for the President of the United States?
我在这儿处理的问题很棘手
I’m trying to crack a pretty tough nut up here.
如果确定了时间
If I can nail down a time,
我会在阿♥拉♥斯加标准时间九点通知你
I’ll let you know before 0900 Alaska Standard.
好的
Okay.
博耶上校
Colonel Boyer.
你总这么正派吗
Are you always so formal?
你知道怎么像个正常人一样说话吗
Do you know how to speak like a normal person?
比如妈妈问你喜不喜欢
Like, when your mother asks
她送来的饼干