Thank you. Terry, load it in.
记者得自己去
Press have to find their own way out there.
从来没听说过 你乱说的吧
Never heard that one before. Did you just make that up?
不是 每个人都这样
No. Everybody is doing it.
帮帮忙吧 小姐 看在鲸鱼的份上
Come on, lady, help me out. Do it for the whales.
你才不在乎什么鲸鱼 你在乎的是收视率
You don’t care about the whales. You care about ratings.
对 但收视率让援救得以继续
Yeah, the ratings are what’s going to keep the rescue going
其实也就是拯救了鲸鱼
which is going to save the whales.
她说得对
She’s right.
瑞秋 这是弗莱德
Rachel, I’d like you to meet Fred.
你好 弗莱德
Hi, Fred.
这是威尔玛
And Wilma.
早上好 威尔玛
Good morning, Wilma.
你真美
You’re beautiful.
这个是斑斑
And this is Bamm-Bamm.
你好啊 斑斑
Hi, Bamm-Bamm.
等等 皮宝不是弗莱德和威尔玛的孩子吗
Wait, isn’t Pebbles Fred and Wilma’s kid?
对 但皮宝是个女孩儿 所以
Yeah, but Pebbles was also a girl. So…
他看起来很疼
He looks hurt.
它们一直在撞击冰层
They’ve been taking a beating out here.
小心点
Be careful!
瑞秋
Rachel…
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel… Rachel!
他们是自愿来帮忙的
These guys have volunteered to be out here
这种冰天雪地的地方人都活不下来
in conditions that no one else would survive,
所以别难为他们
so just go easy.
酋长 记得瑞秋·克莱默吧
Malik, you remember Rachel Kramer.
绿色和平组织的
Greenpeace.
怎么样了
How’s it going?
它们好像习惯电锯的声音了
They seem to be used to the sound of the saw,
但是小家伙越来越难浮出水面了
but the little one is having trouble navigating now.
有时候会撞到边缘
Sometimes hitting the side.
有人下去看过了吗
Well, has anyone been down there yet?
没有 不会有人下去的
No, and no one is going to go down there.
为什么
Why not?
因为灰鲸感觉受到威胁时
Because grays can take out 10,000-pound killer whales
能打败上万磅的虎鲸
with one swipe of their fluke if they feel threatened.
下去是找死
It would be suicide.
帕特 我们有个大♥麻♥烦
Well, Pat, we have a big, big problem.
长达几海里的冰墙
Stretching for miles and dropping like a wall
直触海底的巨大冰层阻挡了
straight to the bottom of the ocean, this massive ice
鲸鱼重回开放海域的任何道路
blocks any path the whales might take to freedom.
破冰驳船还在途中
An ice-blasting hover barge is on the way,
但它能否及时抵达还尚未可知
but who knows if it will get here in time
而这道被称作压脊的冰障
as this icy barrier, known as a pressure ridge,
每小时都在加厚
thickens by the hour.
期待着它的到达的同时
Anticipating its arrival,
爱斯基摩的侦察队正焦急地沿着
Eskimo scouting teams are anxiously looking for a weak spot
这道看似无法穿越的冰墙寻找突破点
along this seemingly impenetrable wall of ice.
凯利·迈耶斯
Kelly Meyers.
好的 我马上进去
Yes. I’ll be right in.
你的鲸鱼故事只在提醒选民
Your whale story is just reminding voters
我们的环保工作有多差
that we’ve got a lousy environmental record.
副总统的竞选就快因此完蛋了
It’s killing the Vice President on the campaign trail.
那帮助这些鲸鱼可能就是
Then helping these whales might be our last best chance
我们最后的机会 来改变选民的印象
to change that perception around.
我的工作是帮助副总统赢得竞选
My job is to help the VP get elected
同时让我的从业之旅不留遗憾
while buffing our legacy to a mirror shine before we leave office.
对吧
Right?
你真以为我们参与这次救援
Do you really think that we can get involved in this rescue,
能把事干成 搞出♥卖♥♥♥点
make it a success that we can sell,
不会让总统难堪吗
and not do anything to embarrass the President?
是的
Yes, I do.
好吧 那就行动吧 迈耶斯
All right, then get to it, Meyers.
好的
Okay. All right.
怎么了 上校
What? Colonel!
你得进去一趟
They need you inside!
白宫打来的电♥话♥
The White House is on the phone!
告诉他们我再打给他们
Tell them I’ll call them back!
长官
Sir?
孩子 我有两架直升机正要干活
Kid, I’ve got two helos about
拽的玩意比我的房♥子还大
to pull something bigger than my own house
要是出了差池 他俩会把我跟螺旋
that, if not done correctly, sends me and the other chopper
一起摔倒地上 炸成碎片
spiraling to the ground in stereophonic explosions.
不是总统本人的话 我没空理会
Unless that’s the President himself, I got bigger fish to fry!
留下电♥话♥ 我回电给他们
Take a number, I’ll call them back!
准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
爆♥炸♥的事是你开的玩笑吧
You were kidding about the stereophonic explosion thing, right?
有四成可能会爆♥炸♥
I’d say there’s about a 60-40 chance that won’t happen.
想知道结果如何吗 那就快动手吧
You want to find out? Time to rock and roll.
据预测
It was predicted
鲸鱼最多撑不过两天了
the whales would not last more than two days.
爱斯基摩人在被困鲸鱼周围
The Eskimos have set up a protective triangle
设置了保护三角
around the trapped whales.
还准备了高性能步♥枪♥
At the ready with their high-powered rifles
以防北极熊靠近
in case polar bears decide to get too close.
今日 营救工作仍在认真地继续着
Today, the rescue continues in earnest,
伴随着低于零下二十度的气温
amidst 20-below temperatures and…
停 停 天哪 我的脚没知觉了
Cut, cut. God, my feet are numb.
这些靴子一点用都没有
These boots are useless.
-孩子 -什么事
– Hey, kid? – Yeah?
你那还有厚纸板吗
You still got that cardboard?
我卖♥♥给那个人了
I sold it to that guy.
但是我还能弄到
But I can still get more.
好的 过来
All right. Come here.
现在卖♥♥四十了
It’s 40 now.
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
运费 还送货上门
Shipping and handling.
运费…
Shipping and…
这也不是我第一次吃猪肉了
And it’s not my first rodeo either.
我又卖♥♥了一张
I made another sale.
可以啊
Nice one.
热咖啡 不过得快点喝
All right. Hot coffee. Got to drink quick, though.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. All right.
那些人在干什么
What are those guys doing?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能下去 你听见帕特的话了
You’re not going down there. You heard Pat.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
她要下去 跟我来
She’s getting in. Follow me.
瑞秋
Rachel…
我做事轮不到你指手画脚
You don’t get a say in what I do anymore.
真够成熟的
Oh, that’s very mature.
好了 能拍到她吗
All right. Is she in frame?
我要 不 我还是算了
I’m just going to… no, I’m not.
很好
Great.
她在干什么
What’s she doing?
干♥她♥的活儿
Her job.
我喜欢她画的妆
I like her makeup.
我敢说那些化妆品都是在动物身上测试的
I’m pretty sure it was tested on animals.
好吧好吧 别这样了好吗
Okay, okay. Will you just stop?
你甚至连潜水安全员都没有
You don’t even have a safety diver.
我自己冒险就够了
Then I’m only risking my own life.
不奇怪
There’s a big surprise.
你从不听取别人的想法
You don’t listen to what anybody else thinks.
你向来一意孤行 不是吗
You just do whatever you want to do, right?
是
Yeah.
你明白我们为什么分手了吧
And you wonder why we’re not dating anymore.
等一下好吗
Would you just wait a second?
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel? Rachel!
该死