今天算是飞够了
Maybe… Maybe enough flying for today.
你说呢
What do you say?
你的神经递质激素水平正稳步上升
Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
这说明什么
Which means what?
刚才的治疗见效了
The treatment is working.

Oh, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
别这样 白球恩
Whoa, Baymax!
太棒了
Yes!
这真是…
That was…
真是…
That was…
酷毙了
Sick.
只是一种形容而已
It is just an expression.
你说得对 伙计
That’s… that’s right, buddy.
我再也不想坐公交了
I am never taking the bus again.
你的情绪状态有所好转
Your emotional state has improved.
只要你对服务表示满意 我随时能休眠
I can deactivate if you say you are satisfied with your care.
什么
What?
我才不想你休眠
No, I don’t want you to deactivate.
我们还没找到那家伙呢
We still have to find that guy.
好了 启动超级传感器吧
So, fire up that super-sensor.
扫描功能已强化
Functionality improved.
搜寻范围扩大十倍
1000% increase in range.
已找到匹配源
I have found a match,
就在那座岛上
on that island.
-风景还不错 -是啊 如果…
-Killer view. -Yeah. If I…
如果我不恐高的话
If I wasn’t terrified of heights,
我应该会喜欢这个
I’d probably love this.
可是我很恐高 所以我一点都不喜欢
But I’m terrified of heights, so I don’t love it.
在那儿 白球恩 带我们过去
There. Baymax, take us in.
棒极了
Awesome!
作战小分队的首次着陆
Our first landing together as a team.
走吧 伙计们
Guys, come on.
“隔离区”
“Quarantine”?
你们不会不知道”隔离”是什么意思吧
Do you people know what “Quarantine” Means?
“隔离”
“Quarantine.”
是为了防止污染物引起疾病甚至死亡
Enforced isolation to prevent contamination
所采取的一种强制性隔绝手段
that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death.
标志牌上可有个骷髅头
There’s a skull face on this one.
那可是骷髅头
A skull face!
别放松警惕
Be ready.
他说不定就在附近
He could be anywhere.
受死吧
Fire!
烧死你 烧死你
Spitting fire! Spitting fire!
只是一只鸟
That was a bird.
至少我们的装备挺管用的
Well, at least we know our gear works.
锵锵六人行
Six intrepid friends
弗雷迪是老大
Led by Fred
老大是弗雷迪
Their leader, Fred
弗雷迪的守护者们
Fred’s angels
弗雷迪的守护者们
Fred’s angels
手持阁楼捡来的古老护身符
Harnessing the power of the sun with the
随意驾驭太阳的力量
Ancient amulet they found in the attic
护身符是绿的
The amulet is green
说不定是祖母绿
It’s probably an emerald
弗雷迪 再唱信不信我劈你脸上
Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face.
伙计们 别出声
Guys, Shhhh…
有发现他的踪迹吗 白球恩
Any sign of him, Baymax?
这幢建筑干扰了我的传感器
This structure is interfering with my sensor.
棒极了 机器人罢♥工♥了
Perfect. The robot’s broken.
伙计们 你们可能想看看这个
Guys, you might want to see this.
你觉得这是什么 天才
What do you think it is, genius?
我不确定 可是看那个
I’m not sure. But look.

Hiro.
克瑞
Krei.
这就对了
That’s right.
我们的使命就是挑战不可能
We were asked to do the impossible.
这就是我们的成果
That’s what we did.
重新定义传输真正的概念
We’ve reinvented the very concept of transportation.
朋友们 这就是寂静雀计划
Friends, I present project Silent Sparrow.
长官 借用一下
General, may I?
魔法帽
Magic hat!
隐形传输
Teleportation.
物体通过隐形空间实现实时传送
The transport of matter instantaneously through space.
再也不只是科幻小说的情节了
Not science fiction anymore.
不过我们斥巨资可不仅仅是为了运送帽子
Now, we didn’t spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats.
女士们先生们 你们即将见证历史
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re here to witness history.
准备好兜风了吗 艾比盖尔
Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
既然请到了这么多人
We’ve invited all these people.
那就让他们都开开眼界
Might as well give ’em a show.
发射前倒计时三十秒
T-minus 30 seconds to launch.
-29 28 -阿尔戈号♥
-29, 28… -This is argo.
-舱体就位 -27…
-Capsule’s in position. -27…
先生 我们刚刚检测到
Sir, we’ve picked up a slight irregularity
磁控场出现了小范围的异常波动
in the magnetic containment field.
克瑞先生 出什么问题了吗
Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
不 当然没问题
No. No problem.
安全范围内的参数浮动罢了
It’s well within the parameters.
我们继续
Let’s move forward.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
座舱气压正常
Cabin pressure is go.
机舱发射
Pod engaged.
磁场破裂 立刻停止
Field breach! Abort!
我们和机舱失去联♥系♥了
We’ve lost all contact with the pod.
不 天啊
Oh, no.
-传送门在解体 -飞行员失踪了
-It’s breaking up! -The pilot is gone.
二号♥传送门已失效
Portal two is down.
磁控场也失效了
The magnetic containment field’s down!
克瑞 马上关掉它
Krei, shut it down now!
封闭全岛 禁止进入
I want this island sealed off!
政♥府♥叫停了克瑞的项目
The government shut down Krei’s experiment.
所以他想用你的微型机器人把机器偷回来
And he’s using your microbots to steal his machine back.
克瑞真的是那个面具男
Krei is the guy in the mask.
不好了
Oh, no.
白球恩 带我们离开这
Baymax, get us out of here.
去抢传递器
Go for the transmitter.
就在面具后面
Behind his mask.
白球恩
Baymax!
好了 计划是什么
All right, what’s the plan?
该弗雷迪出场了
It’s Fred time.
超级弹跳
Super jump!
重力摧毁
Gravity crush!
急速坠落
Falling hard.
说真的 计划是什么
Seriously, what is the plan?
-抢面具 -我做你的后盾
-Get the mask. -Right behind you.
开什么玩笑 计划到底是什么
For real, what is the plan?

Hey!
想跳舞吗 面具男
You want to dance, masked man?
要不就和这个来一曲吧
‘Cause you’ll be dancing with these.
乖乖交出面具 否则让你尝尝这个
Hand over the mask, or you’ll get a taste of this!
还有这个
And a little bit of that!
我♥干♥得还不错
Hey! I did all right.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
还有这一手啊
You got that, too?
看我不烧死你
It’s back into the fire!
你完了 克瑞
It’s over, Krei.
教… 卡拉翰教授
Pro… Professor Callaghan?
那场爆♥炸♥…
The explosion…
你明明死了
You died.
没死 幸亏你的微型机器人
No. I had your microbots.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!