就像抱着一大块暖暖的棉花糖
It’s like spooning a warm marshmallow.
真棒
It’s so nice.
哦 又暖又舒服
Oh, yeah, that’s toasty.
乖机器人
Good robot.
有人认识这个符号♥吗
Does this symbol mean anything to you guys?
-是只鸟 -不
-Yes! It’s a bird! -No!
面具男拿的东西上
The guy in the mask was carrying something
有这个符号♥
with this symbol on it.
抓住那个戴面具的人
Apprehending the man in
会改善宏的情绪状态
the mask will improve Hiro’s emotional state.
抓住他
Apprehend him?
我们都不知道他是谁
We don’t even know who he is.
我有个想法
I have a theory.
“杀人狂博士”
“Dr. Slaughter, md”?
其实是身家百万的武器设计师
Actually, millionaire weapons designer,
马尔科姆·查兹提克
Malcolm chazzletick.
“歼灭者”
“The annihilator”?
真实身份 工业家雷德·阿克斯沃西
Behind the mask, industrialist Reid Axworthy.
“冯·破坏男爵” 直接说重点
“Baron Von destruct”? Just get to the point!
你们没明白吗
Don’t you guys get it?
那个戴面具追杀我们的人
The man in the mask who attacked us
其实就是…
is none other than…
瞧
Voila!
阿里斯特·克瑞
Alistair krei.
-什么 -你想想
-What? -Think about it.
克瑞想要你的微型机器人 你不给
Krei wanted your microbots, and you said no.
但是像他这样的人不会就此善罢甘休
But rules don’t apply to a man like krei.
不可能 他人这么高调
There’s no way. The guy is too high profile.
那么那个人是谁
Then who was that guy in the mask?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们对他一无所知
We don’t know anything about him.
那个人是AB型阴性血
His blood type is ab-negative.
-体内胆固醇含量…-白球恩
-Cholesterol levels are… – Baymax,
你扫描他了
you scanned him?
程序设定要求我评估每个人的健康需求
I am programed to assess everyone’s healthcare needs.
太棒了
Yes!
我用这个数据就能把他揪出来了
I can use the data from your scan to find him.
所以你是打算花一辈子的时间
You’d have to scan everyone in San fransokyo.
来扫描旧京山的每个人
That might take, I don’t know, forever.
不 不 不 我…
No, no, no, no. I…
我只是需要换个角度来思考
I just have to look for another angle.
有了
Got it!
只要升级了白球恩的传感器
I’ll scan the whole city at the same time.
我就能一次性扫描全城的人
I just have to upgrade Baymax’s sensor.
事实上 要想抓住那家伙
Actually, if we’re gonna catch this guy,
你们都得来次大改造
I need to upgrade all of you.
你说改造谁
Upgrade who, now?
痛失至亲的人
Those who suffer a loss
需要来自亲朋好友的支持
require support from friends and loved ones.
这个节奏我喜欢
Okay, I like where this is heading!
我们这群书呆子可对付不了那家伙
We can’t go against that guy! We’re nerds!
宏 我们很想帮你
Hiro, we want to help,
可我们就只是我们
but we’re just us.
不
No.
你们的能耐可不止这些
You can be way more.
滨田正是我们的挚友
Tadashi Hamada was our best friend.
就听你的了
We’re in.
你们有这种感觉吗 伙计们
Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this?
我们即将书写自己的故事
Our origin story begins.
我们就要成为超级英雄了
We’re gonna be superheroes!
手抬起来
Arms up.
神经传递器一定藏在他面具里
The neurotransmitter must be in his mask.
面具一旦到手 他就没辙了
We get the mask, and he can’t control the bots.
游戏结束
Game over.
旁人笑我太平凡
They say “We are what we are”
可不必就此认命
But we don’t have to be
我举止乖张
I’m bad behavior
可我仍会倾尽全力
But I do it in the best way
永恒之火熊熊燃烧
I’ll be the watcher
我将静观其变
Of the eternal flame
你们狂热的梦想
I’ll be the guard dog
由我来保驾护航
Of all your fever dreams
我就是那沙漏底部的点点细砂
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass
因为我们终将成为不朽
Cause we could be immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
就在不久之后
Just not for long for long
放下过去种种恩怨
Live with me forever now
携手并进共同向前
Pull the blackout curtains down
就在不久之后
Just not for long for long
我们终将成为不朽
We could be immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
有时心存信仰的唯一回报
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
源于历经重重考验后仍在我心
Is when it’s tested again and again every day
我依旧将你的过去比作我的未来
I’m still comparing your past to my future
因为我们终将成为不朽
Cause we could be immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
就在不久之后
Just not for long for long
超级弹跳
Super jump!
超级弹跳
Super jump!
放下过去种种恩怨
Pull the blackout curtains down
-我能喷火啦 -就在不久之后
-I breathe fire. -Just not for long for long
我们终将成为不朽
We could be immortals
载入史诗
Immortals
书写传奇
Immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
成为不朽
Immortals
我爱死这身了
I love it!
还行吧
Not bad.
你们的衣服都很合身吗
Anybody else’s suit riding up on them?
伙计们
Hey, guys!
来看看这个
Check this out.
很荣幸为你们介绍
I’d like to introduce,
二代白球恩
Baymax 2.0.
帅呆了
He’s glorious.
好啦 集中注意力
Hold up. Focus.
给他们露一手 老兄
Show ’em what you got, buddy.
拳头啊 让他们见识下那个拳头
The fist, show them the fist.
不 不是这个
No, not that.
是那个 另外那个
The thing, the other thing.
火箭飞拳让弗雷迪开心极了
Rocket fist make Freddie so happy!
新特性还不止这个
That’s just one of his new upgrades!
白球恩 展开双翼
Baymax, wings.
不是吧
No way!
推进器准备
Thrusters.
我没觉得飞行
I fail to see how flying
能让我成为更称职的医疗保健伙伴
makes me a better healthcare companion.
我更不明白你为什么不觉得这个赞爆了
I fail to see how you fail to see that it’s awesome!
全速推进
Full thrust.
稳住了 大块头
Steady, big guy.
不着急 慢慢来
Look, let’s just take this slow.
起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up, up, up!
向上推进 向上推进
Thrust, thrust, thrust!
过头了 过头了
Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
推进过头了
Too much thrust!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
别熄火 别熄火
Back on! Back on!
别 别 别
On! On! On!
起来 起来 起来
Go up! Up, up, up!
我的天
Oh, man!