现在 来处理一下这里
Now, let’s take care of this.
我有个疑虑
I have some concerns.
这盔甲可能会破坏掉我这无害抱抱的设计
This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design.
要的就是这样 伙计
That’s kind of the idea, buddy.
你帅惨了
You look sick.
我不可能不舒服 我是个机器人
I cannot be sick. I am a robot.
只是一种形容而已
It’s just an expression.
数据转移完毕
Data transfer complete.
我没觉得
I fail to see
空手道能让我成为更称职的医疗保健伙伴
how karate makes me a better healthcare companion.
你希望我健康 不是吗
You want to keep me healthy, don’t you?
朝这儿打
Punch this.
太棒了 锤拳
Yes! Hammerfist!
侧踢
Side kick!
手刀
Knifehand!
后踢
Back kick!
小熊软糖
Gummy bears!
太好了
Yes!
来 顶个拳
Yeah! Fist bump!
我的搏击数据库没有顶拳这招
“Fist bump” Is not in my fighting database.
不 这个和搏击没关系
No, this isn’t a fighting thing.
当人们兴奋或者是激动的时候
It’s what people do sometimes
就会顶拳
when they’re excited or pumped up.
看 这不就会了嘛
Hey, now you’re getting it.
我会将”顶拳”添加到我的关爱矩阵中
I will add “Fist bump” to my care-giving matrix.
好了 我们去找那家伙吧
All right. Let’s go get that guy.
快来
Come on!
拿下他 白球恩
Get him, Baymax!
我们来晚了
We’re too late.
你的小机器人好像想去哪里
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.

Come on.
建议饭后一小时再游泳
Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
快跑
Come on!
你的心跳急剧加快…
Your heart rate has increased dramatic…
好了 白球恩 你升的级该派上用场了
Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades.
-宏 -不 别过来
-Hiro? -No, no, no!
离开这儿 快走
Get out of here! Go!
哥们 你在这干什么呢
Dude, what are you doing out here?
没干什么 就是随便走走
Nothing! Just out for a walk.
缓解一下青春期的情绪波动
Helps my pubescent mood swings.
那是白球恩吗
Is that Baymax?
是的 你们真不用…
Yeah, but you really…
他为什么穿着碳纤维内♥裤♥
Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?
我还会空手道呢
I also know karate.
你们得走了
You guys need to go.
别拒我们千里之外 宏
No, don’t push us away, Hiro.
我们愿意帮你
We’re here for you.
白球恩联♥系♥我们也是因为这个
That’s why Baymax contacted us.
痛失至亲的人
Those who suffer a loss,
需要来自亲朋好友的支持
require support from friends and loved ones.
好吧 可我…
Okay, but I…
谁愿意跟我们先来分享他的感受
Who would like to share their feelings first?
我来
I’ll go. Okay.
我叫弗雷迪 我快有三十天…
My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last…
我的妈啊
Holy mother of megazon!
我是不是眼花了
Am I the only one seeing this?
老天爷 不要
Oh, my gosh! Oh, no!
快跑
Go!
抓住他 白球恩
Baymax, get him!
别 别 别 你这是干嘛
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?
我这是救你命
I’m saving your life.
白球恩能搞定他
Baymax can handle that guy!
不好了
Oh, no.
山葵
Wasabi!
拜拜
Goodbye!
宏 快说清楚 马上
Hiro. Explanation. Now.
他偷了我的微型机器人 还放了火
He stole my microbots. He started the fire.
我不知道他是谁
I don’t know who he is!
白球恩 掌根推击
Baymax, palm-heel strike!
左转
Hard left!
看那面具 那身黑衣服
That mask, the black suit…
我们正在被超级大反派追杀 同志们
We’re under attack from a super villain, people!
看 多酷
I mean, how cool is that?
确实是挺危险 不过 实在太酷了
I mean, it’s scary, obviously. But how cool!
怎么停了
Why are we stopped?
红灯
The light’s red!
追车戏哪来的红灯
There are no red lights in a car chase!
他为什么要杀我们
Why is he trying to kill us?
你为什么要杀我们
Why are you trying to kill us?
这种典型的反派看得多了
It’s classic villain. We’ve seen too much!
我们别冒下结论
Let’s not jump to conclusions.
没人说他要杀我们
We don’t know he’s trying to kill us.
小心
Car!
他是要杀我们
He’s trying to kill us!
你刚刚是打转向灯了吗
Did you just put your blinker on?
你得表明你是要转弯啊
You have to indicate your turn!
要遵守交通规则
It’s the law!
够了
That’s it.
停车
Stop the car!
我和白球恩可以对付他
Baymax and I can take this guy!
时刻系好安全带
Seatbelts save lives.
安全才能时刻在
Buckle up, every time.
你干什么 你干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你干什么 你干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
-甩掉他了吗 -小心
-Did we lose him? -Look out!
白球恩 抓紧
Baymax, hold on!
-我们完了 -我们能行
-We’re not gonna make it! -We’re gonna make it!
-我们完了 -我们能行
-We’re not gonna make it! -We’re gonna make it!
-我们完了 -我们能行
-We’re not gonna make it! -We’re gonna make it!
成功了 耶
We made it! Yes!
我说了我们能行
I told you we’d make it!
你的伤口需要检查
Your injuries require my attention.
而且你的体温过低
And your body temperatures are low.
我们得赶紧离开
We should get out of here.
我知道个地方
I know a place.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
弗雷迪
Fred.
你这是去哪儿
Where are you going?
欢迎来到”米卡萨”
Welcome to mi casa.
是法语里”前门”的意思
That’s French for “Front door.”
其实不是
It’s really not.
听着 二货
Listen, nitwit.
刚刚才有个戴面具的疯子要杀我们
A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
我可没心情…
I’m not in the mood for any…
欢迎回家 弗雷德里克少爷
Welcome home, master Frederick.
好哥们 希斯克里夫
Heathcliff, my man!
大伙快进来 在这儿会很安全
Come on in, guys. We’ll be safe in here.
顶一个
Gimme some.
弗雷迪
Freddie,
这是你家
this is your house?
我以为你住在桥洞底下呢
I thought you lived under a bridge.
确切的说 是我父母的
Well, technically, it belongs to my parents.
他们正在我家的小岛上度假呢
They’re on a vacay on the family island.
其实我们什么时候也该去一趟 好好玩玩
You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic.
你这是逗我呢
You gotta be kidding me.
要不是我刚刚被一个面具男追杀
If I wasn’t just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask,
这绝对是我今天见到的最不可思议的事
I think this would be the weirdest thing I’ve seen today.
简直看不下去了
My brain hates my eyes for seeing this.
你的体温仍然很低
Your body temperature is still low.
是啊
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!