相信我
Trust me.
肯定会
It will be.
一片空白
Nothing!
什么灵感都没有 没用的渣大脑
No ideas! Useless, empty brain!
十四岁就自暴自弃了
Wow. Washed up at 14.
真可悲
So sad.
什么都想不到 完了 肯定进不去了
I got nothing! I’m done. I’m never getting in.
我才不会放弃你呢
Hey, I’m not giving up on you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
摇摆一下
Shake things up.
用你聪明的大脑找出方法
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
-什么 -换个新角度
– What? – Look for a new angle.
今天这里有很多新玩意儿啊
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你是在跟前机器人竞技者说话呢
You’re talking to an ex-bot fighter.
要比这更厉害才能让我紧张
Takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
他确实紧张
Yep, he’s nervous.
没什么好害怕的 小家伙
You have nothing to fear, little fellow.
-他好紧张 -不 我没有
– He’s so tense. – No, I’m not.
放松些 宏
Relax, Hiro.
你的作品很棒 对吧 速美子
Your tech is amazing. Tell him, Go go.
别发牢骚了 拿出点气概
Stop whining. Woman up.
我没事
I’m fine!
小伙 你需要什么 除臭剂 薄荷糖
What do you need, little man? Deodorant? Breath mint?
新内♥裤♥
Fresh pair of underpants?
内♥裤♥吗 你真的需要些特殊帮助
Underpants? You need serious help.
我是有备而来
Hey, I come prepared.
我六个月都没洗过衣服了
I haven’t done laundry in six months.
一条内♥裤♥能穿四天
One pair lasts me four days.
正面穿完反面穿
I go front, I go back,
脏了翻面还能穿
I go inside-out. Then I go front and back.
那真是又恶心又棒极了
Wow. That is both disgusting and awesome.
别鼓励他了
Don’t encourage him.
这叫做”循环利用”
It’s called “Recycling.”
下一个展示者 滨田宏
Next presenter, Hiro Hamada.
太好了 到你了
Oh, yeah. This is it.
我想我该上场了
I guess I’m up.
快来拍照 大家一起说”宏”
Okay, photo, photo! Everybody say, “Hiro.”
-宏 -太棒了
– Hiro! – Yeah!
我们爱你 宏 祝你好运
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
-别搞砸了 -祝好运 小伙
– Don’t mess it up. – Break a leg, little man.
科学 太棒了
Science, yeah!
好了 伙计 该上场了
All right, bro. This is it.
快来 别不理我呀
Come on. Don’t leave me hanging.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我真的很想来这里上学
I really want to go here.
你能行的
You got this.
我是宏…
My name is Hiro…
对不起
Sorry.
我叫滨田宏
My name is Hiro Hamada,
我做了些我觉得非常酷的东西
and I’ve been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
希望你们会喜欢
I hope you like it.
这是一个微型机器人
This is a microbot.
深呼吸
Breathe.
看起来很不起眼
It doesn’t look like much,
但当它跟其它同伴连在一起的时候
but when it links up with the rest of its pals,
事情就会变得有趣起来
things get a little more interesting.
微型机器人都由这个神经传递器来控制
The microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter.
我想让它们做什么
I think what I want them to do…
他们就会做什么
They do it.
这个技术能应用于无限领域
The applications for this tech are limitless.
建筑物
Construction.
过去需要团队手工合作
What used to take teams of people working by hand
几个月或者几年的工程
for months or years,
现在只需要一个人就能完成
can now be accomplished by one person.
而这还只是个开始
And that’s just the beginning.
交通应用怎么样
How about transportation?
微型机器人可以轻松将任何东西移♥动♥到
Microbots can move anything anywhere,
任何地方
with ease.
只要你能想到 微型机器人就能做到
If you can think it, the microbots can do it.
唯一的局限就是你的想象力
The only limit is your imagination.
微型机器人
Microbots!
那是我的外甥
That’s my nephew!
太棒了
Yes!
我的家人 我爱我的家人
My family! I love my family!
太棒了
Nailed it!
-你做到了 -不错嘛
– You did it! – Not bad!
真令我大开眼界 伙计
Yeah! You just blew my mind, dude!
他们很爱你 太了不起了
They loved you. That was amazing!
是的
Yes.
再开♥发♥一下 你的技术会是革命性的
With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
阿里斯特·克瑞
Alistair Krei!
我能看一下吗
May I?
真了不起
Extraordinary.
我想要你的微型机器人加入克瑞科技
I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
不会吧
Shut up.
克瑞先生说的对
Mr. Krei is right.
你的微型机器人是一项创新技术
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你可以继续开♥发♥它们
You can continue to develop them,
或者将它们卖♥♥给
or you can sell them to a man
一个完全自私自利的人
who’s only guided by his own self-interest.
罗伯特 我知道你是怎么看我的
Robert, I know how you feel about me,
但那不应该影响到…
but it shouldn’t affect…
这是你的决定 宏
This is your decision, Hiro.
但你应该知道
But you should know
克瑞先生习惯于走捷径并忽视可靠的科学
Mr. Krei has cut corners and ignored sound science
以达到自己的目的
to get where he is.
那不是真的
That’s just not true.
对克瑞科技持有你的微型机器人
I wouldn’t trust Krei Tech
或是任何东西
with your microbots,
我表示不信任
or anything else.
宏 我会给你
Hiro, I’m offering you
任何十四岁少年都无法想象的金钱
more money than any 14-year-old could imagine.
很感谢你的邀请 克瑞先生
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei,
但它们不出♥售♥
but they’re not for sale.
我以为你会做出明智的决定
I thought you were smarter than that.
罗伯特
Robert.
克瑞先生
Mr. Krei.
那是我弟弟的
That’s my brother’s.
是啊
That’s right.
很期待在课堂上见到你
I look forward to seeing you in class.
太不可思议了
Unbelievable!
我就说过嘛
That’s what I’m talking about.
好了 天才们
All right, geniuses,
让我们填饱饥饿的大脑吧
let’s feed those hungry brains.
回餐馆去
Back to the cafe!
晚饭我请客
Dinner is on me!
太棒了 没什么比免费的食物更好了
Yes! Nothing is better than free food!
-凯斯婶婶 -除非是发霉的
– Aunt Cass? – Unless it’s moldy.
我们稍后就到 好吗
We’ll… we’ll catch up, okay?
当然 我太为你骄傲了
Sure. I’m so proud of you.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
谢谢 凯斯婶婶
Thanks, Aunt Cass.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you’re going to say.
我应该为自己感到骄傲
“I should be proud of myself,”
因为我终于用天赋做了些重要的事
“because I’m finally using my gift for something important.”
没有没有 我只是想说
No, no. I was just gonna
你的飞行是整个展示的低潮
tell you your fly was down for the whole show.
哈哈 太搞笑了
Ha-ha-hilarious.
你说什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!