起来 站起来啊
Get up! Get up!
获胜者是
The winner,
将对手完全压制住的
by total annihilation,
山哥
Yama!
下一个是谁
Who is next?
谁有种进来挑战小山哥
Who has the guts to step into the ring with little Yama?
山哥
Yama!
我能试试吗
Can I try?
我有个机器人 自己做的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
来吧 小子
Beat it, kid.
本店规矩 先付钱后上场
House rules. You gotta pay to play.
这些够吗
Is this enough?
你叫什么 小家伙
What’s your name, little boy?
宏 滨田宏[与英雄同音]
Hiro. Hiro Hamada.
机器人准备 零蛋君
Prepare your bot, zero.
两个机器人上场
Two bots enter,
只有一个能离开
one bot leaves.
选手准备
Fighters ready?
开始
Fight!
刚刚是我第一次比赛 能再试一次吗
That was my first fight. I… Can I try again?
输不起就别玩 小家伙
No one likes a sore loser, little boy.
回去吧
Go home.
我还有钱
I’ve got more money.
选手准备
Fighters ready?
开始
Fight!
无敌机器人 毁灭模式
Mega-bot, destroy.
什么
What?
-小山哥没有啦 -但是 怎么
– No more little Yama. – But, wha…
这不可能
This is not possible!
我也不敢相信
Hey, I’m as surprised as you are.
新手运气好呗
Beginner’s luck.
想再来一局吗 山哥
Do you want to go again, Yama?
没人能从山哥这诓钱
No one hustles Yama!
给他点教训
Teach him a lesson.
伙计们 我们谈谈好吗
Hey, fellas. Let’s talk about this.
-宏 上车 -正
– Hiro! Get on! – Tadashi!
来得真是时候
Good timing!
我的妈啊
Oh, mama!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
– Are you hurt? – No.
那你是脑子进水了吗 傻瓜
Then what were you thinking, knucklehead?
你十三岁就高中毕业
You graduated high school when you were 13,
你就成天干这个
and this is what you’re doing?
他们在这
There they are!
抓紧了
Hold on!
好棒
Yes!
回来
Get back here.
机器人竞技是违法的
Bot fighting is illegal.
你会害自己进监狱的
You’re going to get yourself arrested.
机器人竞技不违法
Bot fighting is not illegal.
拿来赌钱 那才是违法的
Betting on bot fighting, that’s… that’s illegal.
但收益颇丰
But so lucrative!
哥哥 我现在鸿运当头 势不可挡啊
I’m on a roll, big brother! And there is no stopping me!
不好
Oh, no.
凯斯婶婶
Hi, Aunt Cass.
你们没事吧 告诉我你们没事
Are you guys okay? Tell me you’re okay.
-我们没事 -我们很好
– We’re fine. – We’re okay.
那就好
Oh, good.
那你们两个傻瓜是脑子进水了吗
Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?
十年了
For 10 years,
我已经尽全力把你俩拉扯大
I have done the best I could to raise you.
我是个完美的家长吗 不是
Have I been perfect? No.
我了解小孩吗 不了解
Do I know anything about children? No.
我该买♥♥本如何教育子女的书吗
Should I have picked up a book on parenting?
或许该买♥♥本了
Probably!
我想说什么来着
Where was I going with this? I had a point.
-对不起 -我们爱你 凯斯婶婶
– Sorry. – We love you, Aunt Cass.
我也爱你们
Well, I love you, too!
因为你俩我今天不得不提前打烊
I had to close up early because of you two felons.
在垮掉一代诗歌♥之夜
On beat poetry night.
化压力为食欲 都怪你俩
Stress eating. Because of you.
来吧 摩奇
Come on, Mochi.
真的好好吃
This is really good!
你最好在凯斯婶婶把咖啡厅吃空之前
You better make this up to Aunt Cass
赶紧弥补过错
before she eats everything in the cafe.
那必须
For sure.
但愿你吸取教训了 笨蛋
And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead.
当然了
Absolutely.
你要去机器人竞技是不是
You’re going bot fighting, aren’t you?
就在城市另一边 现在报名还能赶上
There’s a fight across town. If I book, I can still make it.
你什么时候
When are you gonna
才能把你的脑袋瓜用在正地方
start doing something with that big brain of yours?
什么 跟你一样去上大学吗
What? Go to college like you?
这样别人就能教我已经知道的东西了吗
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
爸爸妈妈会怎么说你
What would mom and dad say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们已经不在了
They’re gone.
我三岁他们就去世了 记得吗
They died when I was three, remember?
-我带你去 -真的吗
– I’ll take you. – Really?
反正我也拦不住你
I can’t stop you from going,
但我也不能让你一个人去
but I’m not going to let you go on your own.
好极了
Sweet.
我们到你的书呆学校来干嘛
What are we doing at your nerd school?
机器人竞技是在那边
Bot-fight’s that way!
得拿点东西
Gotta grab something.
要很久吗
Is this gonna take long?
放松 别抱怨啦 马上就好
Relax, you big baby. We’ll be in and out.
再说你也没见过我的实验室
Anyway, you’ve never seen my lab.
好极了 能看到你的书呆子实验室
Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab!
小心
Heads up!
电磁悬浮吗
Electro-mag suspension?
-你是谁 -我是…
– Who are you? – I’m…
速美子 这是我弟弟宏
Go go, this is my brother Hiro.
欢迎来到书呆实验室
Welcome to the nerd lab.
是啊
Yeah.
我从来没见过电磁悬浮用于单车上
I’ve never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before.
零摩擦 单车更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
但还不够快
But, not fast enough,
目前来说
yet.
别动 请站到线后面去
Do not move. Behind the line, please.
山葵 这是我弟弟宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother Hiro.
你好 宏 准备好大开眼界
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接着
Catch.
-激光诱导等离子体 -没错
– Laser-induced plasma? – Oh, yeah.
只要一点磁约束就能有超高精密度
With a little magnetic confinement for ultra-precision.
这么乱怎么找东西
Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?
我有系统化摆放
I have a system.
每一件都有自己的位置
There’s a place for everything,
一切都是有序的
and everything in its place.
-借我这个 -别这样啊
– Need this! – You can’t do that!
这样就无序了 社会需要秩序啊
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
抱歉
Excuse me!
借过一下
Coming through!

Tadashi!
老天 你就是宏了吧
Oh, my gosh. You must be Hiro!
我听过你很多事
I’ve heard so much about you!
时间刚好 时间刚好
Perfect timing. Perfect timing.
好多碳化钨啊
That’s a whole lot of tungsten carbide.
足足400磅
400 pounds of it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!