♪她需要的是一个独一无二的男人♪
♪She needs a special different unusual man.♪
♪因为那个女孩♪
♪Because that girl,♪
♪长得跟我一样的女孩♪
♪Who looks like me♪
♪她有欲望 她有需求♪
♪She has wants, but she has needs.♪
你们谁有需求吗
Any of you got needs?
♪我经历过双倍惊险的冒险♪
♪I’ve had twice the adventure♪
♪我流过双倍的眼泪♪
♪I’ve cried double the tears.♪
♪我半数的岁月 就经历了别人双倍的磨难♪
♪I’ve had two times the bad times in only half the years.♪
♪现在我需要一个男人♪
♪And now I need a man♪
♪拥有双倍生存意志的男人♪
♪With twice the will to live♪
♪我需要双倍的男人♪
♪I need twice the men♪
♪因为 宝贝 我有双倍的爱可以给予♪
♪Cause baby, I’ve got twice the love to give♪
♪我需要双倍的男人♪
♪I need twice the men♪
♪因为 宝贝 我有双倍的爱可以给予♪
♪Cause baby, I’ve got twice the love to give♪
站直啊 你每次都弄错
你怎么能忘记你的拍子
How could you miss your cue?
你害我被人笑话
You make me look like a fool out there alone.
我也被人笑话啦
You weren’t alone!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我不会伤害你们
I’m not going to hurt you.
你当然不敢
Damn right you’re not.
守卫
Guard!
叫你的人不要骚扰我们
Tell your men not to bother us!
给我滚出去 锁上门
And close that curtain!
求求你们 帮帮我
Please, I need your help.
我们为什么要帮你
What makes you think we’ll help you?
接下来的一小时
Over the next hour,
我讲述了自己对桑德拉·坦普利顿的爱
I described my love for Sandra K. Templeton…
我经历何种考验才来到她们面前
and the ordeal that brought me before them.
一如既往 这份爱成为了我的救赎
As it had always been, this love was my salvation.
那是命中注定的
It was destined to be.
我们共同定制了精密的逃跑计划
We put together an elaborate plan for escape…
从俄♥国♥的捕鲸船
involving a whaling ship to Russia…
到去古巴的小驳船 去迈阿密的小舟
a barge to Cuba, and a small, dirty canoe to Miami.
我们都知道那会很危险
We all knew it would be dangerous.
我们到了美国能做什么
And what are we supposed to do when we get to America?
我能帮你订演出
I can get you bookings.
我认识演艺圈最大的角
I know the biggest man in show business.
鲍勃·霍普吗
Bob Hope?!
比他还要”大”
Bigger.
准备好了吗
Ready?
于是双胞胎和我开始了艰难的旅程
And so the twins and I began our arduous journey…
横跨半个地球
halfway around the world.
不幸的是 旅程中
Unfortunately, there was
没办法送信回美国
no way to send a message back to America.
所以军队认为我牺牲了也不奇怪
And so it was no surprise that the Army believed I was dead.
不 天呐
No, God!
四个月后
After four months,
桑德拉熬过了最难熬的时期
Sandra had gotten over the worst of the nightmares.
当电♥话♥响起
When the phone rang,
她不再认为那是我设法打给她的
she didn’t think it was somehow me calling her.
当车子经过 她不再跑到窗边去看
When a car drove past, she didn’t get up to check out the window.
我昨晚和你父亲聊了聊
I talked with your father last night.
你从没告诉过我你父母邂逅的故事
You never told me how your parents met.
他们是在奥本大学认识的
They met at Auburn.
怎么不讲细节 他们是如何爱上彼此的
What about the details? How they fell in love.
马戏团 战争
The circus. The war.
你一点都没跟我讲过
You never told me any of that.
因为那些基本都是假的
That’s because most of it never happened.
可是很浪漫
But it’s romantic.
-怎么了 -我可不傻
– What? – What, I know better…
不会和法国女人争论浪漫
than to argue romance with a French woman.
你爱你父亲吗
Do you love your father?
人人都爱我父亲 他很有魅力
Everyone loves my father. He’s a very likeable guy.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你必须理解我
You have to understand.
我小时候 他很少在家
When I was growing up, he was gone more than he was there.
我开始觉得
And I started thinking
或许他在外面另有一重生活
maybe he’s got this second life somewhere else.
另一个家庭 另一栋房♥子
Another family, another house.
他离开我们 去那个家
And he leaves us and goes to them.
又或许
Or, or…
又或许根本没有另一个家
Or maybe there is no second family.
或许他从不想要一个家
Maybe he never wanted a family.
无论是哪种情况 他都更喜欢另一重生活
Whatever it is, he likes his second life better
他总是讲自己的故事
and he tells his stories…
是因为受不了这无聊的地方
because he can’t stand this boring place.
-但事实不是那样的 -那事实是怎样的
– But it’s not true. – Well, what’s true?
他从没跟我讲过一件真事
He’s never told me a single true thing.
听着
Look, hey…
我知道你为什么喜欢他
I know why you like him.
我知道为什么所有人都喜欢他
I know why everyone likes him.
但我需要你告诉我 我没疯
But I need you to tell me that I’m not crazy.
你没疯
Oh, you’re not.
我觉得你该跟他谈谈
And I think you should talk to him.
拉里车行的雪佛兰让顾客做主
Larry Puckett’s Chevrolet lets the customer do the talking.
拉里车行的通用认证车在工厂保修期内
Larry Puckett’s GM-certified vehicles are under factory warranty.
您可以获得比原始零售价低40%的超值价
And you can save up to 40 percent off the original MSRP.
-我有没有跟你讲过… -讲过
– Did I ever tell you about– – Yes.
枫树和别克车的故事 我们听过了
The maple tree and the Buick? We’ve heard it.
我知道有人还没听过
I know someone who hasn’t.
-那棵树… -倒在了车上 洒了满车糖浆
– The– – Tree fell on the car, spilling the syrup.
招来许多苍蝇 都黏在车上
Which attracted the flies, which got stuck to it…
然后整辆车都飞了起来
and flew off with the whole car.
但我如何得到那辆车才是真正的故事
But the real story is how I got the car.
-是这样的… -爸
– You see– – Dad?
儿子
Son.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我想我该去洗盘子了
I think I’ll get started on these dishes.
我帮你
I’ll help you.
-你了解冰山吗 爸 -怎么不了解
– You know about icebergs, Dad? – Do I?
我亲眼见过一座冰山
I saw an iceberg once.
他们正把冰山拉到德州用作饮用水
They were hauling it down to Texas for drinking water.
他们没想到里面冻着一头象
They didn’t count on there being an elephant frozen inside.
-长毛的 猛犸象 -爸
– The woolly kind. A mammoth. – Dad!
怎么了
What?
我只是打个比喻
I’m trying to make a metaphor here.
那你不该先提问
Well, you shouldn’t have started with a question…
因为人们想回答问题
because people want to answer questions.
你该这么开头 “冰山这东西…”
You should’ve started with, “The thing about icebergs is…”
好 冰山这东西 你只能看到它的10%
Okay, okay. The thing about icebergs is you only see 10 percent.
其余90%都在水下 是看不到的
The other 90 percent is below the water where you can’t see it.
而你…
And that’s…
你就是这样 爸
what it is with you, Dad.
我只能看到一点点
I am only seeing this little bit…
露出水面的部分
that sticks above the water.
你只能看到我的鼻尖吗 我的下巴 我的…
Oh, you’re only seeing down to my nose? My chin? My–
爸 我根本不了解你是怎样的人
Dad, I have no idea who you are…
因为你一句实话都没跟我说过
because you’ve never told me a single fact.
我对你说过成千上万句实话
I’ve told you a thousand facts,
威尔 我最常做的就是讲故事
Will. That’s what I do, I tell stories!
你讲的都是谎言 爸
You tell… lies, Dad.
很有趣的谎言
You tell amusing lies.
哄5岁小孩睡觉时讲的那种故事
Stories are what you tell a 5-year-old at bedtime.
你不该继续将那些神话故事
They’re not elaborate mythologies that you maintain…
讲给你10岁 15岁 甚至年纪更大的儿子听
when your son is 10 and 15 and 20 and 30.
我相信过你的故事
And I believed you.
即使到了不该信的年纪 我还是相信你的故事
I believed your stories so much longer than I should have.
之后我意识到你所说的一切都是不可能的
Then when I realized everything you said was impossible, everything.
我觉得我是个傻瓜 竟然会信你
I felt like a fool to have trusted you.
你就像圣诞老人和复活节兔子的结合体