一条巨大的鱼
A very big fish.
那就是整个故事
And that’s how it happens.
没错
Exactly.
妈妈
Mom?
耶♥和♥华♥是我牧者 我必不至匮乏
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
祂让我躺在青草地上
He makes me to lie down in green pastures.
祂领我安歇在静谧的水边
He leads me beside the quiet waters.
祂令我灵魂复苏
He restores my soul.
祂以自己之名引导我走义路
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
我虽穿过死亡阴影之谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
… I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
我一生必有恩泽与爱相随
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life.
你是否曾有这样的经历 一个笑话听了太多遍
Have you ever heard a joke so many times
都忘记它为什么好笑了
you’ve forgotten why it’s funny?
当你再听到这个笑话时 突然就像第一次听一样
And then you hear it again and suddenIy it’s new.
你会想起起初你为何会觉得它很好笑
You remember why you Ioved it in the first pIace.
他说他会和15英尺高的巨人作战
So he said he’ll fight the giant who was 15 feet tall!
-不可能 -爸爸 我说的是真的 对吗
– No way! – Dad! That’s right, isn’t it?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
听见没 他真的是个巨人
See? So he was a giant.
我想那是我父亲最后的笑话
That was my father’s finaI joke, I guess.
他把一个故事讲了太多遍
A man tells his stories so many times
最后他也化作了故事本身
that he becomes the stories.
他死后 故事将继续流传
They live on after him.
他就这样 成为了不朽的存在
And in that way, he becomes immortal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!