little, wooden, quacky duck.
是一只木制的 会叫的鸭
And a string on the bottom and you pulled him forward, he’d waddle from side to side.
底部有一个发条 拉了之后就会走动
And I realized…
我觉得…
if you put the head on a hinge, just a little wooden dowel…
如果在头上做一个铰链
then the beak would peck at the ground when it pulls forward.
拉动之后,鸭嘴就会啄地
See? Oh.
看到没?
Just… I had an idea.
我有过一个主意
Look at this. Come over here.
过来看看
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
It’s a report on how to expand the heavy adventure market past the 12-year-old cutoff point.
这是一份关于如何突破12岁界限的市场报告
You can’t do that. It doesn’t work. Why not?
无法完成 为何?
Y…You can’t keep a kid from growing up.
孩子总是会长大的
All a 13-year-old boy wants is a 13-year-old girl.
13岁的男孩要的就是13岁的女孩
And I sure don’t know how to build one of those.
我真不知该如何解决
What’s this? What does it look like?
这是什么? 你认为呢?
Shampoo, razor, toothpaste, two neckties and your exercise tape.
洗发露 剃刀 牙膏 两条领带和运动节目带
Susan And I want my keys back.
苏珊 我要回我的钥匙
Sure.
没问题
It was just some scratches, honey. He’ll get over it.
只不过是皮外伤 他会好起来的
It has nothing to do with him. Oh, what is this, then?
和他没关系 那是什么?
Your one big moment of redemption?
你的复苏之日?
Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good to me.
听起来对我不错
Come on, Susan. He’s just another link in the chain.
他只是你另一块踏脚石
First it was Tom Caulfield. Then Handlen.
最初是高菲 然后是汉伦
Then Golding. Then me. Am I missing somebody?
接着是哥顿 然后是我 还漏了谁吗?
It’s not like that anymore.
这次是完全不同
What is so special about Baskin?
柏士健有什么特别?
He’s a grown-up.
他是个成人
Susan…
苏珊
I can’t believe you brought up Golding.
我真不信你会提到哥顿
Can’t believe you slept with him.
真不信你和他上♥床♥
Catch. Catch the dough. Catch!
接着.接着面粉团.接着
A little piece of dough. over there!
一小块面粉团 在那
Here it come! Throw me the dough. Right here.
来了! 抛给我
He’s really good!
他接住了 真厉害!
Surprise!
意外惊喜!
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐
You!
你呀
What are you gonna wish for this time?
这一次你会许什么愿?
I know what we can do. We can get some beers and some dirty magazines…
我想到了! 我们去买♥♥啤酒和色情杂♥志♥
I can’t, Billy. What? Of course you can.It’s your birthday.
不行! 比利 什么意思? 当然可以 是你生日呀
I have to go somewhere. Where? Where?
我要去其它地方 去哪里?
well, I have to go meet somebody and-
我约了人…
Slag out all night. Yeah, I know, but, see, I…I just…
我们有整晚时间 我知道 可是 我只是…
Well, I can’t right now.But I’ll call you. All right?
现在不行 但我会给你电♥话♥ 可以吧?
Okay? I’ll give you a call.
可以吗? 我给你电♥话♥
Thanks again, Billy! It was fun!
再次谢谢你 比利 今晚真好玩
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Do you want to come in? Sure.
要进来吗? 当然
Sit down.
坐吧
Wanna go? Yeah! Yeah.
你想去了吗? 好!好…
Okay.

Wanna go again?
再玩一次?
How come you have all these points?
你是怎么得分的?
‘Cause I’m just tappin’ ’em. You don’t have to kill ’em.
因为我只是轻打 你太用力了
Rick Rhoden, on the mound.
劳顿 上场了
He takes the curve.
他拿过球
Here’s the windup and the pitch.
开跟投掷
Pick a prize.
选一个奖品
So they have these cars that you can actually drive…
那种车子可以驾驶
except they’re on this rail,so you can’t get off the road-
只是要沿着路轨走 所以不能真的在路上走
You have a really big gob of mustard right…
你嘴边有一大♥片♥芥末在
What? Mustard
什么? 芥末
Where? Right there.
在哪里? 嘴边
Is it gone?
没有了吗?
Here.
那里
That gone?
没有了?
Listen.
你听
Oh, the music?
音乐?
Wanna dance?
想跳舞吗?
Dance?
跳舞?
We don’t have to if you don’t want to. Okay. Okay.
你不喜欢可以不跳 好呀! 好!
All right.
好!
Are you cold?
你冷吗?
We could get some hot chocolate, you know.
可以去喝热巧克力
You can wear my jacket if you want.
如果你想要可以拿我的外套穿
Come on. It’ll be fun. I’m scared.
来! 这很好玩的 我怕
What are you worried about? You’re with me, right? All right. You’re on.
你怕什么? 有我在 好
Oh, I haven’t done this in a long time.
我很久没跳过
What were you like when you were younger?
你小时候是怎么样的?
Oh, well, I wasn’t much different.
我没什么不同的
I believe that about you.
我相信你的说话
I’ve been thinking about you a lot.
我最近常想着你
It’s crazy.
太疯狂了
In my car…
开车时想
lying in bed.
睡在床上想
I’ve just never gone out with someone like you.
从没和你这样的人约会过
With all the other men,there was so much to hide.
和其它男人一起有太多的需要隐藏
I feel like I can tell you anything.
对你却可无所不谈
Susan? Susan?
苏珊
There’s something I think I should tell you.
有件事我该告诉你
What?
什么事?
You want the light on?
你喜欢亮着灯?
Good morning. Hey, Brent! How are you? Good morning!
早安! 你好! 布迪 早安
Hi, everybody! Hi, Josh!
各位早! 嗨 佐殊
Josh. My man!
佐殊 老弟
Good morning. Good morning.
早安! 早安
Good morning, sir. I’d like some coffee, please, Miss Patterson.
早安 先生 我想要杯咖啡
But you don’t drink coffee.
但你是不喝咖啡的
And, uh, make it black.
还有…不要加糖
It was a dream, honey.
以前是个梦想
Atlantic City was beautiful and Donald was so romantic…
亚特兰大市很美 当奴很浪漫
I know I’m late with this,but congratulations, Mrs. Hicks.
我知道现在晚了 但恭喜你 希斯太太
Barbara, you are not going to believe this. Hold on.
芭芭拉 你一定不相信的
You know, you two should come to Vermont. It is so pretty up there now.
你俩该去维蒙特,那里现在很漂亮
We spent our anniversary there. All you did was watch TV.
我们在那过周年纪念 你只看电视而已
I popped popcorn too. He likes that intellectual stuff.
我也有弄爆米花 我们看益智性节目
Anybody happen to see that great documentary about Columbus…
有谁看过那部关于哥伦布的伟大的记录片?
on PBS the other night?
PBS播的哥伦布传记?
Uh, no. Was it good?
没有 好不好看?
I had no idea he had a fourth ship. Yeah. The Santa Cristina.
我不知道他共有4艘船 对 圣坦姬丝丁娜号♥
That’s right. He only had that on his second trip though.
对! 是第二次冒险时才有的
You saw it too. No.
你也有看? 没有
But l…I used to… study, you know, the stuff, so… Really?
可是,我过去有研究 真的?
Dad, I need some help with my alge… Uh, not now, Adam.
爸爸,我要你教我一下代数 现在不行,亚当
Yeah, Dad, you said… Adam, we have guests.
可是你说过… 有客人在!
He’s had the roughest time with algebra. We’ve tried tutors, everything.
他今年的代数课很差,补习什么都全试过
Mom! With algebra? I used to study that too.
妈妈 代数? 我也读过
Isn’t that nice?
那不是很好吗?
Okay, look. Forget all the X’s and Y’s stuff…
听着 别管X和Y什么的了
“cause that was invented by some teacher that hates kids.
因为那是一些憎恨学生的老师发明的
All right. Let’s imagine that Larry Bird…
好 假设大鸟伯德
is gonna score 10 points in a quarter, okay?
每节比赛得十分
So how many points is he gonna score in the entire game? That’s easy40 points.
整场比赛会得几分? 简单,40分
Exactly. That’s algebra. – Right…It is?
没错 这就是代数 对!真的是?
Yeah. See? Okay, one quarter is to 10 points
好 一节得十分
just as four-
就等于整场比赛4节…
You’re right. He’s wonderful.
你说得对 他很不错
I know.
我知道
For earned run averages, field goal percentages, whatever. That’s pretty cool.
投手责任得分率 投篮得分百分比 很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!