Brent. Susan.
布迪 苏珊
Where’s Mildred? She’s out sick.
米德雷在哪? 她请病假
Again.
又病假
And it’s easy to clean.
很容易洗
That’s very important, that you’re easy to clean.
很容易洗 这很重要
Open that one.
打开那个
What’s so-What’s the joke?
怎么回事?
Is it a small? Oh, Miss Lawrence.
很小吗? 劳伦斯小姐
See, when she opens her shower presents…
看见了吧 当她打开礼物…
everything she says she’ll say on her wedding night only she doesn’t know it.
她说的东西都会在婚礼当晚说出来 只是她不知道
So, when we read the list to her… Who’s answering my phone?
所以,当我们… 谁去接我的电♥话♥?
Oh, it’s pink.
是粉色的
Oh. I’ll get it.
我去接
Oh, I needed towels. Thank you very much.
我要毛巾 谢谢
Paul Davenport’s office.
保罗?达文波特办公室
Can I help you? Susan Lawrence. Is he in?
有什么可以帮您? 我是苏珊.劳伦斯,他在吗?
Of course. Thank you.
在 谢谢
Susan. Paul.
苏珊 保罗
If I don’t have a man tonight, I’m absolutely going…
如果我今晚没有人 我一定…
Mr. MacMillan’s on line two. Yeah, I’ll hold.
麦米伦先生在第二线 好,我等ue2e5
An automatic switch-on
自动开启
These are the preliminary voice runs on Princess Gwendolyn.
这是格纹多林公主的声音
All comments should be directed to Jack Taylor no later than Thursday.
所有意见将在周四前递交给杰克?泰勒
One day, I’ll find my prince.
总有一天 我会找到我的王子
Alternate version number one
换到第一个版本
One day, my prince will come.
总有一天 我的王子会到来
I want you to steal all the money from Mummy’s purse…
我要你从你妈妈的钱包里把钱都偷出来
and buy all my accessories.
买♥♥我的饰品
The more you buy me,the more I’ll love you.
你给我买♥♥越多 我就越爱你
Just kidding, Susan.
只是开个玩笑 苏珊
I thought we’d start you off on last week’s preschool orders.
你先处理上星期幼童玩具的定单
It should take a few days. Give you a chance to find your way around.
需要几天时间 正好熟悉一下环境
Do you smoke? Well, just that once, but…
你吸烟吗? 吸过一次,不过…
Only on breaks, and in the coffee room.
只能在休息时在咖啡室吸
Most of that’s pretty straightforward stuff.
这些工作大多不难
You have any questions, come to me. Good luck.
有问题来找我,祝你好运
Bye.
再见
The Dinky Link.
小连环
Jimmy’s Toy Box.
占美玩具盒
Screwy Hermie.
斯古维?赫米
I’m Scott Brennen.
我是史葛?布南
Uh, l-I’m Josh Baskin.
我是佐殊?柏士健
Listen, what are you trying to do,get us all fired?
你想害大家炒鱿鱼吗?
Gotta slow down. Pace yourself.
不要急 慢慢做
Slowly. Slowly. Slow. Sorry.
慢慢来 对不起
Today’s my first day. I know.
今天是我第一天上班 我知道
So, how long have you worked here? Five years.
你在这里工作多久了? 5年
Work stinks, but the fringe benefits are great.
工作虽无聊 福利还不错
See that girl over there in the red?
看见穿红衣的女孩吗?
Say hi to her, and she’s yours.
我们叫她有求必应
She’ll wrap her legs around you so tight, you’ll be begging for mercy.
两条腿夹得你要求饶
Well, I’ll stay away from her then.
我会离她远一点
Excuse me.
对不起
Yeah. Brennen. I gave it to you yesterday.
布南 我昨天已经给你了
Oh, here it is.
在这里
I don’t have time to xerox it. Let the new guy do it.
我没空影印 新来的可以做
We still-We haven’t shipped it out yet.
我们到现在还没有发货
You gotta be quiet.People are tryin’ to work here.
安静一点 别人在工作
Hey, wait! They can’t think.
等等 他们想不到
We’re gonna go in the other room and see some toys. Come on.
我们去另一个房♥间看玩具 来
Come on, you guys. Stay together.
来 别走散
Come on, guys.
来
Trouble.
出事了
We’re pregnant?
我们怀孕了?
Huggy Bear took a nosedive.
抱抱熊销量大ue041
That’s not possible.
不可能
Look at these figures, Paul. Third-quarter profits off 40%.
看看数据 保罗 第三季的利润下降40%
Pre-orders down 55.
预订单减少55%
I’m not talking about one toy. I’m talking about the whole goddamn line:
我不是说一个玩具 是说整一条线
Huggy Bear Mama, Huggy Bear Papa.
抱抱熊妈妈 抱抱熊爸爸
Goddamn Baby’s off 60%.
还有宝宝 下降了60%
You must feel awful.
你一定心情不好
I must feel awful? You must.
我一定心情不好? 你一定是
Paul, uh…
保罗…
Paul, I… I think we must feel awful.
保罗 觉得 应该是我们心情不好
Well, yeah. I feel bad too.
是的 我也心情不太好
This whole line was your idea.
这条线是你的主意
I think that if you just march right in and talk with MacMillan…
我觉得你应该马上与麦米伦商谈
It’s not my fault.
这不是我的错
Honey, are we trying to fix this thing or are we tryin’ to place blame?
我们现在是解决问题还是在追究责任?
If it’ll make you feel better, I’ll go in there with you while you talk to him.
如果会让你感觉好些 我会和你一起进去 听你跟他谈
Thank you.
谢谢
I taught him everything he knows.
我把他知道的都告诉他
Mm-hmm. Right up.
马上
Hi, this is Matthew with MacMillan Toys.
麦米伦玩具 我是马修
Yeah, well, I live right over by the river.
我住在小河旁边
And I just need to confirm your address.
我需要确认你的地址
You ever seen Brooklyn by dawn?
你在黎明前看见过布鲁克林吗?
Hey, hey. Does it sound like I’m beggin’? I am.
好像我在求你? 我是在求你
Hello?
喂
Hello? Hello.
喂? 喂
Mrs. Baskin? Yes?
柏士健太太? 我是
How are you? Who is this?
你好吗? 你是谁?
I just wanted you to know that, uh…
我只想告诉你
Josh is all right, and he’s okay and everything.
佐殊没事 一切很好
You have my boy?
你掳走了我儿子?
Yeah, and y-you’re gonna get him back just the way he was.
对! 他会安然无恙地回去
Look, I swear to God,if you do anything to him…
我发誓 你胆敢伤害他
if you touch one hair on his head…
敢碰他一根寒毛
I will spend the rest of my life making sure you suffer.
我这一辈子不会放过你的
Wow. Thanks.
多谢
Let me talk to Josh. Oh, he can’t come to the phone right now.
我要跟佐殊谈话 他现在不能接电♥话♥
Why not? Why not? What did you do to him?
为什么? 为什么? 你对他做了什么?
I didn’t do anything to him. I think he’s a terrific kid.
什么也没有 他是个乖孩子
I want proof that he’s all right.
我要你证明他没事
Uh, all right.
好吧…
Um, a-ask me something th-that-that only he would know.
你问一些只有他知道的事
Then I’ll ask him for you, and that way you’ll know that he’s okay.
我再转问他 你就知道他有没有事
Ask him what I used to sing to him when he was a little boy.
问他小时候我常唱什么歌♥
Isn’t there something else that you’d rather ask him? Ask him.
可不可以问另一样 问他
I got it. I got it.
知道了,知道了
Look, you’re gonna see him again really soon.
你很快会见到他
I promise. I cross my heart and hope to…
我保证 我发誓…
Uh, we’ll talk about this later.
迟些再谈
That’s total bullshit, Paul! But, sir, the favorability rating….
胡说八道 别忘了好的数据
Let’s not lie to ourselves. If a kid likes a toy, it sells. That’s all.
别对自己撒谎 只要小孩喜欢的话,玩具就有销路
But every bit of research and focus testing shows…
可是调查显示…
It worked in research. It worked in the testing. It just didn’t work with the kids.
研究调查都对 小孩子就是不喜欢
Oh, sorry. Why don’t you watch where the hell you’re going!
对不起… 你走路不看路的吗?
Are you okay? I am fine.
没事吧? 没事!
You could kill somebody running around here like that!
这样乱跑会死人的
Paul, a boss should get knocked on his ass once in a while.
老板有时也该被人顶撞一下
It’s good for him. I don’t know, sir. You should see a doctor.
对他们有好处 我说还是去看医生
For crying out loud, Paul, I’m fine! I’m fine!
拜托 我没事 一点事也没有
Sorry, sir. Sorry. Where were you going anyway, son?
抱歉! 你要去那里?
Sorry, sir. Sorry. Where were you going anyway, son?
抱歉! 你要去那里?
Um, I was, uh…
我刚要…呃…
I was going to the Xerox room ’cause they needed these by 5:00.
我去影印室 他们5点前要
Oh! That’s good. Nothing wrong with a little hustle.
很好 有冲劲没什么不好
Nothing at all.
没不好