Kill her!
杀了她
You lookin’ for some fun tonight, sweet thing? No, thank you.
要找开心吗? 不,谢谢
Hey, man. Spare some change? No, not really.
施舍点钱吧 我没有
Hey, this looks okay.
这一家看来不错
No, it doesn’t.
不见得
St. James, Josh. It’s religious.
圣占士 宗教团体
Stay out there all night, all day and all night again?
整晚在外 又是没日没夜的?
Hi Hi
嗨 嗨
Uh, we would like a hotel room, please.
你好 我们要房♥间
17.50 a night for the room, $10 deposit for the sheets.
17元5角一晚 床单定金10元
You go straight to the top of the stairs.
一直走到顶层
The last door on the right, next to the bathroom.
右面最后一间 浴室隔壁
Wait a second. I’ll show you.
等等,我带你去
It smells bad.
好臭!
Have a pleasant stay. Thanks
祝你住宿愉快 谢谢你
Hey, Angel! Get out of that bathroom now!
安琪! 快离开浴室
He’s in that bathroom all night.
他整晚都在浴室
I don’t want to stay here by myself.
我不想一个人留在这里
I can’t help it, Josh. I gotta be home by 10:00.
我没办法 佐殊 我十点前要赶回家
Look, I’ll cut classes tomorrow.
我明天不上课
We’ll find that Zoltar thing before you know it, okay?
很快便可找到许愿机
Just one night. All right?
只住一晚 好吗?
All right. Good.
好吧 好!
What if I can’t sleep? It’s probably better if you don’t.
如果我睡不着呢? 你睡不着也许更好
See you in the morning.
明早见
Well, you know, like, what time? 8:30.
什么时候? 八时半
I’d use the chain, if I were you.
是我便会锁上链
All right. Come on out. Open the door.
好 出来 开门
Stay away from here.
走开
If you don’t have the money, don’t show us your face over here!
如果你没钱 就别在这露脸
Goddamn it!
妈的
Get out! Watch the money! Give me that!
出去 给我钱
Mom. Mom.

You really think we’ll find it today?
我们今天真的能找到吗?
It’s a big city, Josh. I bet there’s a million Zoltar machines.
这城市很大 一定有上百万部许愿机的
Well, where should we start first?
那该从哪里找起?
I don’t know. Oh, let-Let’s try the next street.
不知道 到下一条街找找
I told you, it’s not a video game. Then what is it?
我说过不是计算机游戏 那么是什么?
Well, it’s not a video game.
总之不是计算机游戏
This one’s got a number on it. Does yours?
这一部上面有数字 你的有吗?
No. Wait. Here’s one.
不是 等等 这有一台
What are you doing? Do you have Zoltar?
干什么呀? 你有许愿机吗?
No, I told you, I looked in the back. I’ve got Powerhouse…
我告诉过你,没有 我去后面看过存货,有发电屋
We really need Zoltar. I haven’t got it.
我们想找许愿机 我没有
What did the guy at the arcade say? They have to license them.
娱乐厅的人怎么说 说需要牌照
And where are we? Uh, the licensing bureau.
我们现在在哪? 在牌照局
Right. So all we gotta do is get a list of all the carnivals then track it down.
好 那我们就去拿一份 所有嘉年华会的名单
Will you quit your moping now?
你别再闷闷不乐了
I’m not mopin’. Can I help you?
我没有闷闷不乐 有什么需要帮助的吗?
Yes. We would like a list of all carnivals and fairs. And arcades.
我们要一份嘉年华会的名单 还有娱乐厅的
Yes. We would like a list of all carnivals and fairs. And arcades.
我们要一份嘉年华会的名单 还有娱乐厅的
Yeah. Carnivals and fairs.
好 嘉年华会
Try Consumer Affairs down the hall, room 111. Thank you.
11号♥房♥ 去消费者部门试试 谢谢
Fill this out in triplicate. Five dollar filing charge.
一式三份表格 5元手续费
See? One month to process. You get it in six weeks.
看 手续要一个月 6星期后拿
Six weeks? Sometimes longer, but you could get lucky.
6星期? 有时更久 但可能你会运气好
Next, please!
下一位
Fill this out in triplicate.
一式三份
I’m gonna be 30 years old for the rest of my life.
我以后都是30岁
Would you come on? We’ll figure something out.
别这样,我们会想到办法的
By the way, you may be older than that.
另外…你可能不止30岁
So now what?
现在怎么办?
I’ll come and see you every day after school. How?
我每天放学来看你 怎样?
I’ll tell them I made the basketball team.
我骗说参加了篮球队
I won’t have nothin’ to do. You can get a job.
我没有事做 你可以找一份工作
Can’t get a job. Why? Can’t be any different than school.
我不能 为什么? 跟上课差不多
What are you good at? I don’t know. Making spitballs?
你擅长做什么? 我不知道 做小纸球?
How ’bout a delivery man? I don’t know how to drive.
做送货员可以吗? 我不会开车
Yeah, right.
没错
Cardiological technician. Civil engineer.
心脏科技术员 土木工程师
You’re not gonna eat your cherry? Go ahead
可以吃你的樱桃吗? 吃吧
Clerical transcriber. Billy.
文员 比利
Yeah.
恶心
Gross. God, that’s gross! Check, please.
天 好恶心 理单
Go to the next column. Collection agent. Company clerk.
还有呢? 收费员 文员
Computer operator. Construction engineer. Computer operator?
计算机操作员 建筑工程师 计算机操作员?
What? Computer operator. Read that one.
什么? 计算机操作员 念念看
Josh, will you quit with your stupid computers! Just read it.
别老师惦记着计算机 念念看
“MacMillan Toys.” Toys! Toys!
麦米伦玩具 是玩具!
“Seeking experienced computer operators for all levels of system management.
“招聘有工作经验的计算机操作员 处理系统管理”
“Candidates must perform data updates, malfunction isolation…
“必须会数据更新 以及故障排除”
monitoring of cluster performance.” “Performance.” I can do that.
“监视簇性能” “性能” 我会
You can? Sure.
你会? 是的
Hey, great. They use H.P. 3000s. You understand all that?
他们使用HP3000s 你懂?
Well, it’s-It’s an old system, but, you know…
是个旧系统 不过 你知道…
Where do we go? Um, “Apply in person, MacMillan Toys.”
我们去哪? 去麦米伦应聘
All right. Let’s go. Miss? Miss?
好,走吧 小姐,小姐
Miss?
小姐
Miss?
小姐
You look good.
你看起来不错
MacMillan Toys! There it is!
麦米伦玩具 就这里
MacMillan Toys. May I help you?
麦米伦玩具 你好
I’ll connect you. Are these the applications?
我将和你连线 这是申请表吗?
Yes. Just have a seat. I’ll call your name. What’s next?
是,请坐 我到时候会通知你 接下来呢?
There. Previous employment.
这里 工作经验
Your paper route. I don’t think I can put that.
送报纸 我不认为我能写这个
Neighborhood circulation director? Yeah!
送报主任 对!
Yes. Hold on just a moment, please.
请稍等
What’s he got?
他写什么?
Hey, don’t worry about it.
算了 别管他
Um, social security number?
您的社会保险号♥码?
What is that? It’s my locker combination.
是什么号♥码? 我的锁号♥码
Great. Mr. Baskin?
好极了 柏士健先生
Mr. Baskin? Y…Yes. Yes.
柏士健先生 我是
The personnel director will see you now.
人事主任可以见你了
Uh, your son can wait out here.
你儿子在外面等吧
Yeah, okay. Son, you should sit down.
好的 儿子 你要乖
And don’t give the lady any trouble now Sure, Dad.
别惹麻烦 好的,爸爸
This way.
这边
Don’t forget…look him in the eye!
记着 要双目直视
There’s a couple of numbers missing on your social security.
社会保险号♥码少了两位数
Oh. Oh, 12.
这个…12
It says here you’ve got four years’ experience. Yes.
你有4年经验 对!
All on computers. Yes.
全都是计算机方面 是
Where did you go to school?
你念那所学校?
It was… It was called George Washington.
它…它叫做乔治华盛顿
Oh, G.W. My brother-in-law got his doctorate there.
我妹夫在那拿了博士学位
Did you pledge? Yes, every morning.
有否入学♥联♥会? 有 每天早上
It happened again. David, the girl is absolutely useless.
又是这样 戴维 那女孩完全没用
You have got to give me someone who knows what she is doing. Excuse me.
你要给我找个会做事的 抱歉!
I’m not getting any of my mail. Nothing has been filed.
我的信收不到 没有做档案
Ever since she got engaged, my life has been a disaster.
她订婚后 我每天都苦不堪言
Well, you know, she came so highly recommended.
你是知道的 她是别人♥大♥力推荐来的
She spent the last three months writing down her married name. Mrs. Judy Hicks.
3个月每天都在写夫姓 茱迪?希斯太太
Mrs. Donald Hicks. Mrs. Judy Mitchellson Hicks.
当奴?希斯太太 茱迪?米森?希斯太太
Sometimes with a hyphen, sometimes without a hyphen.
加连号♥的 不加连号♥的
Sometimes she spells the hyphen.
有时还念出连号♥
Well, I really don’t know where I can put her. Put her on unemployment.
我不知道该调她去哪里? 叫她失业吧
When can you start? Soon.
你什么时候可以上班? 随时
MacMillan Toys. I’ll transfer.
麦米伦玩具 我会转

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!