You know, if you want, you can keep it until…until he…
你要的话 我们可以保持到他…
He’ll be coming back real soon.
他很快就会回来
Everything’s gonna be okay.
一切都会没事
“You are standing in the cavern of the evil wizard.
你处身于邪恶巫师的山洞
All around you are the carcasses of slain ice dwarfs. ”
四周布满冰原侏儒的尸首
Melt wizard.
溶掉…这巫师
“What do you want to melt him with?”
你想用什么来熔掉他?
“What do you want to melt him with?”
“你想用什么来熔掉他?”
Throw thermal pod.
用电热棒
Race you to the corner!
去角落
Why not?
为何?
You always win. I’ll let you win.
你老是嬴 我会让你嬴
Spreading leaves!
散落的叶子
Greg! Time for dinner!
吃饭了
Wait! Just five more minutes!
再5分钟吧
Mrs. Kaplan, in just a little bit to your right.
卡林太太 稍微向右一点
Your right. Your right.
向右! 向右!
Mrs. Kaplan knows her right and her left. Isn’t that great?
卡林太太懂得分左右 实在太好了
Let’s have some smiles. This is a joyous occasion.
大家笑一笑 这是个愉快的场合
No, no, no, just…
不 不不 只是…
Where are we going? Where do you guys wanna go?
我们去哪? 你们要去哪?
Thanks, mister!
谢谢
Got it. I got it. Got it.
好了
Hit a couple more! All right.
再来 好
Where you been? It’s kind of late.
你去哪了? 有点晚了
Oh, I was…was out.
哦 我…我出去了
Out where?
出去哪?
Just… took a walk.
只是…去散步
Josh, what’s wrong?
佐殊 有问题吗?
What is it?
什么事?
I haven’t told you something because I didn’t think that you were gonna believe me.
我有些事没告诉你 因我担心你不会信
And even if you did believe me, I didn’t think that you were gonna like me anymore, so…
即使你相信 我又担心你不会再喜欢我 因此…
Oh, honey, come here. You can tell me anything.
甜心 过来 你放心说吧
What?
是什么事?
Susan, I’m not what you think I am.
苏珊 我不是你想象中那样的人
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思?
Before I met you, I was in Little League.
我认识你之前 是小学棒球队成员
Um, I was in Little League,and I rode my bike to school…
我是小学棒球队成员 我骑单车上学
and I played with my friends and hung out with them and…
和同学玩游戏 跟他们一起去逛
What are you…What are you talking about?
你究竟…究竟在说什么?
I want to go home.
我想回家
I miss my family, Susan,and I want to go home.
我很挂念家人 苏珊 我要回家
Oh, my God. You’re married. No.
天,你已经结婚了 不是!
This was too good to be true.There had to be something. Susan, I’m not married.
我就担心这一切都太完美 苏珊,我没结婚
You’re not? No.
没有? 没有
什么? What?
我是小孩子 I’m a child.
I’m a child, Susan…
我是小孩子 苏珊
and I’m-I’m not ready for all of this.
还没准备迎接这一切
Oh, that’s fine. That is-That’s just great.
太好了 实在太好了
You see, what happened… No, I understand. “I’m not ready to make a commitment.
事情是这样… 别说了,我了解,你想说还不能做承诺
I’m not ready to accept the responsibility.” No, you don’t understand.
还无法承担责任 不是的!你不明白
I’m 13 years old. Oh, and who isn’t?
我只有13岁 谁不是?
You think that there isn’t a frightened kid inside of me too?
我内心也有小孩时的恐惧
No, I mean I really am 13.
不是 我的意思是 我真的只有13岁
I went to bed one night and I was a kid, woke up the next morning, I was a grown-up.
一天晚上我睡觉时 还是小孩 次日醒来就变大人了
Oh, right. And yesterday I was a schoolgirl with pigtails. Why are you doing this, Josh?
对!我昨天还是扎马尾的小女生 你为什么要这样做?
There was this carnival in New Jersey.
在新泽西举♥行♥的嘉年华会
I made a wish on a machine called the Zoltar machine. Oh, stop it.
我对着机器许了个愿 是许愿机 哦,别说了
It was a Zoltar machine. It had this bobbing head, and it looked like a devil.
那是许愿机 头凹凸不平 像魔鬼一样
If you got a quarter in the devil’s mouth, you could make a wish, and I did.
只要在他口中投二十五分就可以许愿,我照做了
So I made a wish to be big. That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我许愿希望自己变大 我一直想告诉你
I changed into a grown-up, when I’m really just a kid.
我变成了大人 但实际上只是一个小孩子
Fine, Josh, you’re a kid.
很好 你是个小孩子
Look, I really don’t know what it is that you’re trying to tell me…
我不知道你想告诉我什么?
but we have a very big presentation to give tomorrow…
但明天要做很重要的报告
so I’m gonna get some sleep.
我要去睡觉了
Hello?

Yeah, do you have a Zoltar machine?
请问有许愿机吗?
Nope. Never heard of it. Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
没有 从没听说过 好,谢谢
Wait. I need a paper.
等等 我要买♥♥份报纸
Would you get me some gum?
我拿条口香糖
Thank you.
谢谢
These are the notes, in case you want ’em. Thank you.
这些给你 以防你需要 谢谢
Well, should get the cards set up before everyone comes in.
要在有人进来之前 把卡片弄好
Okay.

Hello?

Yeah, do you have a Zoltar machine? Got one right here.
请问有许愿机吗? 有一台
You do? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Yeah! Yeah, thanks. That’s great!
好 谢谢你 太好了
Yeah!

MacMillan Toys. I’ll transfer.
麦米伦玩具 我来转
Right there. Sea Point Park, New York.
就在这里 纽约海滨公园
Well?
怎么样?
Yes?
什么事?
They’re waiting for you, Mr. Baskin.
他们在等你 柏士健先生
Thanks. See you around.
谢谢 再见
There’s this flat screen on the inside with, uh, with pictures on it…
里面内置平面屏幕可以看 还有图画
and you read it, and you have to make a choice of what the character’s gonna do.
看到下面时 你要决定主角该怎么做
lf he’s gonna fight the dragon, you push one of the buttons
如果你要他和恶龙决斗 你就要按这个纽
Paul? I don’t get it.
保罗 我不明白
Paul, stop it.
保罗…别这样
It’s a comic book that…
这是一本漫画书
See, there’s a computer chip inside which stores the choices.
里面有计算机芯片 可以做各种选择
So, when you reach the end of the page, you decide where the story goes
当你看到页尾时 可以自己决定故事的结局
That’s the point. Terrific, Susan.
重点就在这 很好 苏珊
The kid makes his own decision.
让小孩子自己决定
This is really possible?
有这个可能吗?
In fact, it’s a very simple program. Isn’t that right?
事实上这只是很简单的程序,对不对?
So what happens when you run out of choices?
做完所有选择后怎么办?
That’s the great thing.
这是窍门所在 可以再卖♥♥不同的历险软件
Just pop in a brand-new disk, and you get a whole new set of options.
只要插入新的软件 就可以做全新的选择
We could market this on a comic book rack.
甚至可在漫画书摊上卖♥♥呀
I’ll be right back. How much would the unit cost?
我马上回来 成本要多少?
Our initial figure is around seven…
初步估计是7…
Around seven dollars…
7元左右
with a retail cost of about $18.95.
零售价大约是18元9角5分
You expect a kid to pay $ 19 for a comic book?
你要一个小孩子花19元买♥♥本漫画书?
I think a kid…
我认为小孩子…
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
What’s going on? Let ’em be.
怎么了? 别管
Josh?
佐殊
Josh?
佐殊
Will you take me to Sea Point Park, New York?
载我去纽约海滨公园好吗?
Get in. Sea Point Park? Josh!
上来 海滨公园? 佐殊
Hey! Not so fast! Sorry. Here.
别这么快 抱歉,这里
Josh! Josh!
佐殊!佐殊
See you back home!
回家见
Excuse me. Do you know him? You know Josh? Yeah. Yeah.
对不起!你认识他? 认识佐殊吗? 对!
Look, you have to tell me where he went. Who are you?
告诉我他去哪里? 你是谁?
I’m…I’m his girlfriend.
我是…是他女朋友
Billy Kopecki. You have to tell me where he went. Where did he go?
我是比利 告诉我他去哪里?
Please tell me.
请你告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我!
It’s tough to find a cab out here. Thanks.
这里找出租车很难 谢谢
Work, damn it!
启动呀! 他妈的
I wish I was a kid again.
我希望我变回小孩
Josh? Susan.
佐殊 苏珊?
You know, you don’t walk out on somebody.
你不能这样一走了之
You don’t just get up and leave and…and…and walk out like that.
不能这样一声不响 就结束这一切
You don’t do that. I know. I know. I’m really sorry.
你不能这么做 我知道,真的很对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!