I don’t wanna hear it anymore.
我不想再听了
You constantly bring… What’s home? This is my house.
你总是在… 这是我的家
What’s home? Fine. It’s your house, you pay for it.
好 这是你的家 那你给钱啊
Billy, are you on the phone? I’m doin’ it.
比利 你拿起电♥话♥吗? 我正在做
Hey, Billy, get off the phone. Listen to your mother.
比利 放下电♥话♥ 听你♥妈♥的♥
He’s never done this before.
他从没试过这样做
Kind of like a sweepstakes. Get the art department on the phone. Get them!
就像中了六♥合♥彩♥般 接美术设计部,快去
Send out for some sandwiches. Cajun or deli?
收外卖♥♥三明治 多层还是单层的?
Maybe next year, right? Next year.
明年再说吧,明年
You can do it. I know you can. I cannot plan a whole line.
你做得到 我知道你能 我无法计划整个系列
Why? Nobody knows more about toys in this entire company than you.
全公♥司♥没人比你更了解玩具
Susan, that means marketing and strategy and stuff.
苏珊 这牵涉到营销和策略的问题呀!
All he wants is a proposal. I can’t…
他只要一份计划书 我不能…
You come up with the ideas, and I’ll handle the marketing.
你提出概念,营销我来
But it… Come on. It’ll be neat.
但这… 来吧 一定会成功的
Oh, l… I don’t know.
我…我不清楚
I don’t have any ideas for new toys or anything You’ve got great ideas.
我对新玩具已没什么构思 你一向都有最好的主意
Cute. Can you walk the dog?
你能遛狗吗?
Forget how to knock? Oh, I’m sorry.
不知道如何敲门? 对不起
Hey! Hey, you guys! Wait up for me!
嘿! 你们等我!
“Department of Consumer Affairs”?
消费者部
Yeah, buddy! It came!
好 终于寄来了
He gives too much homework .What’d you get on the test? I got a “C.”
功课太多了,你考试如何? 得了C
Do you have, like, Sports Illustrated? Sure.
有《体育画报》吗? 有
Here. Two and a quarter, kid.
给 两块二毛五
Hey. I got it. Oh, all right. Comic books.
我买♥♥到了 好,漫画书
Change. Say, what’s that one?
找钱 那是什么?
Trade. Yeah. This one’s got Billy in the coal mine.
来换 那就是比利看的
Think I’ve read this one.
我好像看过
I’ll trade you for X-Factor.
我跟你换《X元素》
It won’t be like these, where you just follow the story along.
顾客不再只是读故事
You would actually make a whole different story appear just by pressing these buttons.
可以通过按按钮来选择故事中不同枝节
An electronic comic book? That’s amazing.
电子漫画书? 有创意
Yeah, a living comic book.
对! 是活动漫画书 每一次看都不同
This is incredible. You’re brilliant.
真不可思议 你真是个天才
If you liked one, you could see it over and over and over again.
喜欢的话 可以重复再看
You’re…You’re wonderful.
你真无与伦比
Do you really like it?
你真的喜欢这主意?
Really? Really
真的? 真的
You think Mac’ll like it? I think he’ll love it.
你想麦会喜欢吗? 不,我认为他会爱上这主意
We could do sports comic books, where, like, if he’s going to steal second or something.
我们可以做运动漫画书 可以盗垒之类
We could have sports books…baseball, football.
有棒球 橄榄球
It would work for almost any sport there is-hockey!
任何运动都可以 还有曲棍球
Wh…What is it we’re doing?
我们…我们究竟在做什么?
W…What’s going on here?
这…这是怎么回事?
Well, you know, we’re…
你知道的 我们正在…
Something wrong?
有问题吗?
You don’t like it? No! No!
你不喜欢? 不是,不是…
It’s…
只是…
I mean, if it’s an affair, that’s one thing.
我是说…如果不是认真的 没关系
But if it’s…
如果是…
i…if it’s s…something else…
如果是会发展
Not that we have to know right now. We don’t.
我们不定要现在搞清楚
But if we think that it could turn into something else, well…
但如果可以发展的话,这个嘛…
How do you feel about all this?
你对这一切的感觉如何?
How do I feel about what?
我对什么的感觉?
How do you…How do you f…feel about me?
你对…你对我的感觉
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Oh, no. I’m sorry. Mr. Baskin is still in conference.
对不起 柏士健先生还在开会
Yeah? Well, tell him I called again.
是吗? 那么告诉他我又打来过了
Kopecki. K-O-P-
高柏志 K-O-P
E-K-E. Yes, I can spell, young man.
E-K-E 是的 我能拼写 年轻人
Yeah, right. Well, tell him it’s important.
是了…告诉他很重要
Good-bye.
再见
Each page would be made out of six panels.
每页六个板块
There will be 30 pages per electronic comic book,
每本电子漫画书30 每两页一个选择
No, choice every three pages.
不 每三页一个选择
But ours will also be in color. Did I say that? Yes, Mr. Baskin.
但我们的也需要上颜色,我说过了吗 说过了,柏士健先生
Ours…Did I say…I didn’t say that right. Yes. Well, whatever. Anyway-
我们的…我刚才…我没说准确 好了 没事
Do you have the list of story line options? Maybe.
你有故事选择的单吗? 可能
Can I see them?
我能看吗?
Maybe.
或许
What was that? That sound. What? What?
那是什么 那声音? 什么?
That. What are you doing?
那个! 你在干吗?
What is it?Let me see your hand.
那是什么? 让我看看你的手
Did you make this? No, Petey made it. Here.
是你做的吗? 不,别人做的
What does it do? Put your hand right there. Just put your hand right there.
有什么用? 把手放在这里
Put your hand. Okay. Watch.
把手放在这里 看ue2e5
Put your hand on it. What does it do?
放上来 怎么样?
That’s incredible.
很好玩
That’s great.
很好
I don’t get how it works. Well, you need another person for it to work.
这是怎么弄的? 需要另一个人一起弄
Although maybe it will work with a dog. I don’t know.
可能和狗一起也可以 我不知道
All right. Let’s get back to work
好 我们继续工作吧
Do you want some coffee? Sure?
你要咖啡吗?
Susan. Oh, hi.
苏珊 嗨
You working late again? Yeah. Well, we were just…
你又工作得很晚? 嗯…我们正在…
I get…got some coffee. You know, you’re looking good these days.
我去冲咖啡 你这几天看起来很不错
No. Oh, yeah. You are.
不 是的
I’m happy for you.
我替你高兴
Happy for both of you. I really am.
替你们高兴 真的
Night. Night, darlin
晚安 晚安 亲爱的
It’s your house? The deed’s in my name.
这是你的房♥子? 房♥契是写我的名字的
I don’t care who you raised. Did you raise gerbils and dogs?
我不管你养了什么人? 你养了狗吗?
My tone is plenty civil.
我可不乱说
My tone is plenty civil. Who’s putting the food on your plate?
我可不乱说 是谁每天做饭?
It’s my house. It’s my house. I keep the house.
这是我的房♥子 这是我的
You keep sayin’ that,but the deed’s in my name.
你老是说是你的 但房♥契写的是我的名字
Well, Jenny was saying that there was a problem…
詹妮说有个问题
Hi.

Well, Wednesday would be better than Thursday.
星期三比星期四好
Mr. Baskin can’t be… I have a key example right here.
柏士健先生 对,有最主要的样品在我这
Where you been? I’ve been trying to reach you forever.
你去了哪里? 我找了你很久
I’m in the middle of something, okay? That’s the list.
我正忙着事 好吗? 收到名单了
All you gotta do is call. Can you give me a minute?
只要回电♥话♥就可以 给我一分钟好吗?
Yes. What are you talking about? This is it. This is the list.
继续 你在说什么?名单呀!在这里
Would you come back at lunch?I’m busy right now… Hello? Busy?
你午饭时间再来好吗?我现在很忙…喂? 忙?
Billy! Are you outta your mind?
比利! 你是否疯了?
Jesus, Billy. Miss Patterson, get them on the phone…
比利 柏德臣小姐 拜托你再打电♥话♥给他们 和替我道歉
This is what we’ve been waiting for.
这是我们一直在等的
I got work to do. Can’t you understand that? I got a deadline to meet. God!
我在办公 你不明白吗? 我的期限快到了
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你自以为是什么?
Hey, you’re Josh Baskin! Remember? You broke your arm on my roof! .
你是佐殊?柏士健 记得吗? 你在我家屋顶跌断手
You hid in my basement when Robert Tyson was about to rip your head off! .
罗拔要打你时 还躲在我家地下室
You don’t get it, do you? This is important!
你还是不明白是么 这件事很重要
I’m your best friend. What’s more important than that, huh?
我是你最好的朋友 还有什么比这更重要?
And I’m three months older than you are, asshole.
还有 我比你大3个月
Stupid stuff.
真糟糕
Some friend. I don’t need him.
我不需要他
Stupid jacket.
臭外套
Josh?
佐殊?
Josh!
佐殊
Oh. Hi, Mrs. Baskin.
柏士健太太
I was just looking around in here.
我只是随便在他房♥间看看
Your hair’s getting longer. I got it cut yesterday.
你头发长了 昨天才剪过
He had a birthday.
他的生日过了
Yeah, I… I know.
是的 我…我知道
I got him this anyway.
这样子
Pete Rose.
皮特?罗斯
They have these special shops where they do that.
有这些特别的商店可以做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!