他们怎么能这样子做呢?
how can they do that?
他们可以为所欲为
They can do whatever they want..
因为缅♥甸♥人♥民♥太于温和 不懂得反抗
…because we Burmese are too polite to resist.
这也是为什么奈温将军可以统治这个国家35年
That’s why general ne win can rule this country for 25 years.
我们容忍♥杀戮和酷刑
We accept murder and torture.
我们默默受苦以及现在这样躲躲藏藏地活着
We suffer in silence or live like this, in hiding.
现在不同了 现在我们有了昂山素季
Now is different. Now we have aung San suu kyi!
你知道昂山素季吗?
Do you know aung San suu kyi?
我知道 我昨晚见到她演说了 她是那么勇敢
Yes. I saw her speak last night. – She was there? – She was so brave.
但昨晚之前你听说过她吗? 当然没有
‘But did you know her before last night? Of course not.’
因为在缅♥甸♥ 摄像机和外国记者都是禁止的
because no television camera is allowed in Burma. No foreign journalists.
缅♥甸♥不会被美国所救
Burma will not be saved by America.
当每一位学生、教授、母亲都像昂山素季那样
Burma will be saved when every student every professor and every mother
敢于直面枪♥支♥的时候 缅♥甸♥会才会得救
faces the guns like aung San suu kyi.
来 让我们敬昂山素季一杯!
So let us make a toast to aung San suu kyi!
‘Aung San suu kyi!’
大家请坐好
Everybody, please.
环目四顾 我意识到他们都被命运伤害过
Looking around that table I realized that they’d all been injured by fate.
但他们仍然可以大笑 他们看起来是那么的坚强
Yet they could still laugh. They seemed so strong.
可能是因为他们能够分担彼此的忧伤 而我却自我封闭
Perhaps, because they were able to share their grief while mine was locked inside me.
那晚和他们一起 我第一次可以敞开心扉
That night with them was the first time I could let go.
对不起 我不知道这件事情
I’m sorry. I didn’t know any of this.
你不必道歉 你也被其他事所困扰
You don’t need to apologize. You’re occupied with other things.
你的心受了伤
Your heart is wounded.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
大门是打开的
The front door was wide open and..
我的房♥子完全被毁了
My house was a total wreck.
我走进屋里然后看见…
I walked in and, and I saw.
丹尼的腿伸出了房♥门外
Danny’s legs sticking out of the door to the den, and..
然后看到我丈夫…
…then, my husband.
他的婚戒被抢走了
They stole his wedding ring.
我从小就相信如果我身体好 如果我就努力工作
‘I was brought up to believe’ that if I were good if I worked hard
然后我就会得到幸福
then I had a right to happiness.
我很傻 是吗?
I was a fool, wasn’t I?
我们这有言 苦难是生活中必不可少的
We are taught that suffering is the one promise life always keeps..
那么当幸福降临时
…so that if happiness comes..
我们就懂得它是一份
…we know it is a precious gift
仅短暂属于我们的珍贵礼物
which is ours only for a brief time.
这里很美丽
It’s beautiful here.
那一晚 我梦见他们仍然活在世上
That night I had a dream that they were still alive.
梦是那么的真实 以致我以为我是清醒的
It was so vivid that I thought I was awake
而他们的死亡只是一场梦
and that their being dead was the dream.
♪ La-la la-la ♪
在梦里 尼克和丹尼向着佛陀走去
In the dream, Nick and Danny had been climbing up to a Buddha
这里恰巧有一樽
and there was one up there.
我感到很平静
I felt a deep sense of peace.
仿佛他们和就我在一起
It was as though they were with me.
我可以感受到他们
I could feel them
就在我身边
all around me.
这给予我无比的力量
And it gave me strength.
我必须马上带你回仰光
I must take you back to rangoon immediately!
你不能和他去仰光 他们会杀死你的
You cannot go with her to rangoon. They will kill you!
他的名字被列入了名单
His name is on their list.
我必须对她负责
She is my responsibility.
是我把她带来的 我必须带她回去
I brought her here. I must bring her back.
昂歌♥ 发生了什么事情?
Aung ko, what happened?
仰光发生了屠♥杀♥事件 军队向示♥威♥者开枪
There’s been a massacre in rangoon! The army opened fire on the demonstrators.
他们手无寸铁 这只是和平游♥行♥
They were unarmed! It was just a peaceful march!
这里被举报了 军队很快就要来了
Someone has informed about this house. The troops are coming!
教授 卑谬有个火车站 带她到那里去
There is a railway station at prome. Take her there, professor.
我不能就那样把她留在火车站
I can’t just leave her at a train station!
这是我们唯一能做的
We have no choice!
就送我到火车站吧
Train station is fine.
你们先走 我去帮教授
Go on! Go on! I’ll help the professor!
难民营在玛南弥 你认得路的
The refugee camp at Mae nam mee! You know the trail!
我认得 我们迟些会合
Yes, yes, we’ll catch up with you.
军事管制 他们关闭了机场
Marshal law. They’ve closed the airport.
当你到达仰光 直接去大使♥馆♥
When you get to rangoon, go straight to your embassy.
给你 这是我在美国的地址 希望你们会写信给我
Well, look, here’s my address in the states. I hope you’ll write to me.
你是医生
You’re a doctor.
不能救死扶伤的医生对任何人来说都没什么用
Well, a doctor who can’t stand the sight of blood is not much use to anybody.
萝拉小姐 这是你的东西 -谢谢
Ms. Laura, here are your things. Oh, thanks.
趴下 你没有通行证
Get down! You have no papers!
把钱给我
The money!
等他们不注意的时候慢慢走上火车
Wait until they are not watching. Then walk slowly to the train.
再见了 敏汉
Goodbye, min han.
再见 萝拉小姐
Bye, Ms. Laura.
你帮不了我的 快点走 快走
There is nothing you can do for me. Please, go! Go! Please!
快启动啊
Come on!
加大油门 -我正在做
Pump the pedal! – I am! Please!
操
Oh, fuck!
Oh!
Ah!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
老天爷
Oh, my god!
撑住!
Go!
伏低头
Duck!
快
Come on.
他受了伤 帮帮我们
We need help! This man is hurt!
帮帮我们
Somebody help us!
靠
Shit!
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
我要将他带到大一点的村子 方便拿到药物
I need to get him to a bigger village somewhere where there’s medicine!
我可以给你钱
I can pay you!
你有多少钱?
How much you got?
两百缅币
Two hundred kyats!
你以为我会为了两百缅币而冒险?
You want we risk for-for 200 kyats?
我只有这么多了
It’s all I have!
你慢慢等吧 现在到处都是士兵
You wait for somebody bigger fool than me! Soldier every place now!
他说 他愿意带我们走
He says he will take us.
他们正要去仰光卖♥♥竹制品
They’re on their way to rangoon to sell their bamboo.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮帮我们吗
Can… can you help us?
来吧
Come on.
过来
Come.
昂歌♥ 坚持住 天快亮了
Aung ko, shh..Hold on. It’s almost morning.
让我死 -不 你要活下去
‘Let me die.’ no, you’re going to live.
昂歌♥
Aung ko.
醒醒
Come on.
握紧我的手
Squeeze my hand.
别放弃 保持清醒
Come on. Stay with me.
镇上有药店吗? 药 药 医生 医生
Is there a pharmacy in town? Medicine. Medicine? Doctor? Doctor.
他需要吃药 没有药他会死的
He needs medicine. He’s not gonna live without it.
求求你 等我三十分钟
Please, 30 minutes.
求你了
Please!
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
不 我不需要
No, no. No, I don’t want that.
不 如果他们看见我有枪…
No, no, no, no, if they see me with that..
谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
请帮帮我 我朋友伤得很重 我需要药 医院在哪
Please help me. My friend, he’s dying. ‘I need medicine. I need a hospital.’
那里有间诊所 尽头的那间房♥子就是 小心点 他们抓了我丈夫
There’s a clinic. That building at the end. Be careful. They took my husband away.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
求你别…
Plea..
0-over there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
再见
Goodbye.
再见了 桑图
Goodbye, sein htoo.
现在我必须走了 -去哪?
Now I must go. – Go where?
我有朋友住这附近
I have some friends who live nearby.
你哪里也不许去