那么怎么样?
Then what?
记住, 考拉汉, 我帮你走到今天这个地步.
Remember, Callahan, l`m the guy that makes you possible.
你欠我的, 拿走你的钱吧,
You owe me, you took the fucking money,
现在你要做这些, 你要做得好一些.
now you will do this, and you will do this right.
什么事? 怕黑吗?
What`s the matter? Scared of the dark?
现在他妈的去救人吧.
Now fuck off and save lives.
怎么发生的?
How`d that happen?
如果我可以问.
If I can ask.
喔.
Oh.
在很久以前,
Before time,
我病了, 肺的毛病, 搭桥手术.
I was sick, bad lung, TB.
在那时我那里没有医生.
At this time no doctor where I live.
红色高棉把我的医生谋杀了.
Khmer Rouge kill our doctor.
于是, 我到边境去找药,
So, I walk to border for medicine,
但是我必须先穿过雷区.
but I must cross the mine field first.
你永远不会忘记那个声音.
You never forget that sound.
首先你听到啪的一声.
The first thing you hear is click.
那是你的脚踩上了地雷.
It`s your foot priming the land mine.
在你听到的同时,
Soon as you hear it,
一切都结束了.
it`s over.
但是你想疯了, 你知道?
But your mind go crazy, you know?
你想, 也许如果我跳起来,
You thinking, maybe if I jump,
也许如果我找到一块和我一样重的石头…
maybe if I find a rock to match my weight…
但是你什么都做不了
But it`s nothing you can do.
你听到啪的一声,然后就永别了.
You hear the click and big bye-bye.
但是,
But,
我很走运.
I was lucky.
只断了腿.
Just lose my leg.
什么问题吗?
Any problems?
没有.
None.
你没有洒香水.
You`re not wearing perfume.
那么, 你会告诉我我们去哪里吗?
So, are you going to tell me where we`re going?
一个临近百林的地方,
A place near Pailin,
靠近边界.
by the border.
船是最好的交通工具吗?
And the boat`s the best way to travel?
你不喜欢我的船?
You don`t like my boat?
我想你就是这样.
I think it`s very you.
这样保险.
It`s safer.
避开路卡,
Avoids the road blocks,
越军, 其它麻烦.
the Viet troops, plus other assorted madness.
你知道, 黑暗中.
You know, heart of darkness.
恐怖.
The horror.
实际上是这样.
Actually it is.
恐怖.
Horrible.
现在你要告诉我为什么.
And now you`re going to tell me why.
哦, 艾丽厄特不好, 不是吗?
Well, Elliott`s no good, is he?
所有他告诉你的都是天真的想法,
All he gives you is the Buddhist version,
都是神圣的东西
all fucking temples
友善的人♥民♥, 都是夸夸其谈.
and gentle people, which is bollocks.
红色高棉–
The Khmer Rouge–
红色是恰当的颜色–
rouge being very much the appropriate color–
把百林作为一个藏匿据点.
used Pailin as a hideout.
每个人都寝食难安.
Everyone lives in absolute terror.
他们把女人作为生育工具,
They use the women as baby-making factories,
孩子作为地雷清道夫,
the kids as mine sweepers,
如果我们真的帮助了什么人,
and just in case we actually help anybody,
他们会跑来抢走所有东西
they come and steal everything
我们没有藏起来的.
that we don`t hide.
那么他们为什么让你留下来?
So why do they let you stay at all?
他们没有医生.
They`ve got no doctors.
我应该唱 “老人河”
I should be singing “Old Man River.”
请别.
Please don`t.
陶上校, 你好吗?
Colonel Tao, how are you doing?
见到你很高兴.
It`s good to see you again.
箱子, 是给谁的?
The boxes, they for who?
哦, 你知道他们是给谁的.
Well, you know who they`re for.
我以人格担♥保♥.
I give you my word.
这些是只给女人和孩子的.
This goes only to the women and children.
等一下, 轻点, 那是药品, 上帝啊!
Wait, easy, that`s medicine, for Christ`s sake!
我不明白, 出了什么问题吗?
I don`t understand, what`s the problem?
那时计算机.
It`s a laptop.
每个 NGO 都要有一个.
Every NGO has got one.
那时我们工作的方式.
That`s the way we do business here.
不要扔掉它们.
Don`t throw those away.
人命关天, 上帝啊!
People`s lives depend on that, for fuck`s sake!
-上校… -萨拉…
-Colonel… -Sarah…
我们是 UNHCR, 联♥合♥国♥.
I`m with UNHCR, United Nations.
这些货物是受保护的.
This cargo is protected.
如果这些物资有任何损失,
If this shipment is harmed in any way,
你会受到调查的.
your name will surface in the follow-up investigation.
我不…
I don`t…
我保证, 我不知道这些东西.
I promise you, I know nothing about this.
一定有人…
Somebody must have…
陶上校, 你了解我.
Colonel Tao, you know me.
我向上帝起誓,
I swear to God,
我不…
I don`t…
杂种!
Son of a bitch!
那是什么?
What was that?
你解释给我听.
You explain it to me.
我无法解释.
I can`t explain it to you.
我们被陷害了.
We were set up.
我不知道有那本书,
I knew nothing about that book,
箱子里的东西, 装备…
what was in the box, the equipment…
你知道有枪吗?
Did you know about the guns?
你知道有枪吗?
Did you know about the guns?
回答我! 你知道…?
Answer me! Did you know…?
是, 我知道.
Yes, I knew about them.
我来这里帮助这些人,
I came here to help these people,
我的唯一办法是
and the only way I can do that
-运送枪♥支♥. -你不必
-is if I transport guns. -You don`t have
走私军♥火♥来救人.
to transport guns to help people.
你在这里必须这样.
You do here.
对. 那么去他妈的下个人
Right. So fuck the next person that tries to bring
运送药品.
a shipment full of medicine in for people.
去他妈的.
Fuck them.
你们今天得到你们的就算了,
As long as you get what you need today,
不要再想拿了!
fuck everybody else!
没有人会来这里,
No one else comes here,
那你想让我♥干♥什么?
so what do you want me to do?
你想让我看着成千的孩子死于麻疹
You want me to watch thousands of kids die of measles
因为我不能变通?
`cause I wouldn`t bend the rules?
这值得吗?
Is that a price worth paying?
或者我杀的人比我救的人还要多?
Or am I actually killing more than I save?
你以为我不担心吗?
You seriously believe that I don`t worry about that?
我没有时时刻刻都提心吊胆?
That I don`t think about that every minute of every day?
还有什么更糟的吗? 你告诉我.
What`s worse? You tell me.
你告诉我应该怎么做.
You tell me what I should do.
出了什么事?
What happened?
不要再连累其它的组织
Never compromise another organization
为了你自己.
for your own ever again.
我不会的.
I won`t.
萨拉, 你做到了.
Sarah, you made it.
喔, 见到你实在太好了.
Oh, good to see you.
那么, 我相信有庆祝会了?
So, I believe congratulations are in order?
我知道, 你能相信吗?
I know, can you believe it?
喔…
Oh…
发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
没有枪♥支♥– 陶给没收了.
No guns– confiscated by Tao.
他查到情报文件.
He found these intelligence files.
他们把他气疯了.
They freaked him out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!