-喔… -好的, 当然!
-Oh… -Yes, yes, of course!
-太好了. -哦, 哦…
-Great. -Um, uh…
1 :30, 这… 好吗?
1 :30, is that… is that okay?
好极了.
Sounds perfect.
亨利?
Henry?
嗨, 宝贝.
Hi, honey.
贝正好路过这里,问声好.
Bea just popped around to say hello.
你还记得贝吗? 她以前和爸爸一起工作.
Do you remember Bea? She used to work with Dad.
嗨.
Hi, there.
嗨.
Hi.
我以为今天你要去面试.
I thought you had job interviews today.
哦, 取消了.
Uh, they all got canceled.
喔.
Oh.
我路过来为吉米买♥♥点热的东西,
I-I just came by to get some warm stuff for Jimmy,
我会去接他.
so l`m going to go pick him up.
你好.
Hello.
嘿.
Hey.
嘿.
He-He-Hey.
哦…
Oh…
哦, 我的上帝啊. 看看你.
Oh, my gosh. Look at you.
这里, 来, 坐下.
Here, come, sit.
哦, 上帝啊, 见到你太好了.
Oh, gosh, it`s good to see you.
你也一样.
Well, you, too.
你接到我上一封信了吗?
So you got my last letter?
是. 你在巴基斯坦.
Yeah. You were in Pakistan.
巴基斯坦?
Pakistan?
几个月以前.
That was months ago.
我没有…?
Haven`t l…?
你正忙于救人.
You`ve been busy saving lives.
没问题, 我原谅你.
It`s okay, I forgive you.
哦… 喔, 我们不在巴基斯坦了.
Well… well, we`re not in Pakistan anymore.
我们在柬埔寨, 泰国边境附近.
We`re in Cambodia, by the Thai border.
你还好吗?
You okay?
家里好吗?
How`s home?
还好.
Fine.
吉米呢?
Jimmy?
非常帅.
Gorgeous.
但是,
But bien sur,
所以, 你在伦敦, 你叫我喜出望外.
So, you`re in London, and you called me out of the blue.
那是因为我在和联♥合♥国♥工作, 或者只是因为
Is that because l`m with the United Nations or just because
如果你不,我永远都不会原谅你?
I`d never forgive you if you didn`t?
都有原因.
Both.
告诉我.
Tell me.
你对柬埔寨了解多少?
What do you know about Cambodia?
在进行内战,
There`s a civil war going on,
红色高棉领导的共♥产♥主义联军
Communist coalition forces headed by the Khmer Rouge
加上越共当权.
versus Communist Vietnamese running the government.
我记得英国把它称作政♥治♥讽刺.
I believe the British calls it political irony.
是的.喔 , 尼克称它是一群混♥蛋♥.
Yeah. Well, Nick calls it a clusterfuck.
但那是尼克,
But that`s Nick,
不是一个喜欢拐弯抹角的人.
not one that minces words.
他怎么样?
How is he?
他还好吗?
Is he good?
他是尼克.
He`s Nick.
你来是他的主意吗?
Was it his idea for you to come here?
不. 不, 我们两个的.
No. No, both of us.
我是指, 我… 我也想来看你,
I mean, l… I wanted to see you anyway,
你知道, 我经常这么做…
and you know, I always do this…
尼克不能… 挽救他的生活.
Nick can`t pitch to… save his life.
哦, 你看出来了.
Well, you saw that.
对不起, 我在哪里?
Sorry, where, where, where was l?
柬埔寨.
Cambodia.
啊, 好吧.
Ah, right.
哦… 根据华盛顿所说,
Well… according to Washington,
这里的存在没有被官方承认,
the place doesn`t officially exist,
尽管这里有 50 多万人
although there`s something like half a million people
在红色高棉统治下.
Iiving under Khmer Rouge domination.
痢疾, 麻疹,
Dysentery, measles,
肺炎, 没有疫苗, 当然,
pneumonia, no vaccines, of course,
所以死亡率在每天 15 到 20 人
so death rates run 15 to 20 people a day
在每个村子里, 都有地雷, 数也数不清.
in every village, and there`s land mines, lots of them.
所以, 有很多残疾人没有假肢.
So, we have amputees without prosthetics.
这里不是个好地方.
It`s not a happy place.
你需要什么?
So what do you need?
哦, 我组织了一些补给,
Well, I put together a shipment of supplies,
疫苗,药品,常备药.
vaccines, medicines, the usual.
但是那里腐♥败♥很严重, 我想,
But there`s so much corruption out there, I was wondering,
我是指, 情况会…
I mean, the thing would be if…
艾丽厄特… 说吧.
Elliott, just… just say it.
如果我们能在上面使用联♥合♥国♥的标志.
If we could put a UN stamp on it.
我是指, 关键是, 联♥合♥国♥的名字仍然很有影响力.
I mean, the point is, the UN name still means something.
你知道, 只是为了保险起见.
You know, just a little bit of extra protection.
显然, 我会承担所有责任.
Obviously, I would take full responsibility.
你只需要做一些书面工作.
You just do the paperwork.
哦, 我们的确有运往泰国 和柬埔寨的物资.
Well, we do have shipments going into Thailand and Cambodia.
那么, 我把你的名字加到名单上.
So, l`ll attach your name to the list.
多谢.
Thank you.
我会一起去. 看着它们安全抵达.
And l`ll go with it. I`ll see it through.
哦, 不, 你不必那么做.
Oh, no, you don`t need to.
我知道, 但现在我要这么做.
I know, but I do this now.
是, 不过柬埔寨很不一样.
Yeah, but Cambodia is different.
我会随行的.
I`ll see it through.
那么,是什么,他们想要什么?
So, what is it, what do they want?
钱, 萨拉小姐.
Money, Miss Sarah.
混♥蛋♥! 他们看到你, 开价更高了.
Shit! They see you, they want more.
总是要更多钱, 哈?!
Alway more money, huh?!
-我不吃这一套. -什么?
-l`m not playing their games. -What?
我不准备给他们一分钱.
I`m not giving them any more money.
他们想要他们的钱.
They want their money.
他们已经得到 10 % 。
They`ve already gotten the ten percent
-这是在合同上写明的. -别管什么合同了, 你付吧.
-that`s written in the contract. -Contract shit, you pay.
-不. -萨拉小姐.
-No. -Miss Sarah.
我不准备再多给他们一分钱.
I`m not giving them any more money.
他们需要更多钱, 你付吧. 不要说不.
They need more, you pay. You no say no.
告诉他们拿走剩下的物资
Tell them to get the rest of that shipment
-现在就卸船. -什么? 要不怎么样?
-off the boat right now. -What? Or what?
你做什么?
What you do?
这不是切尔西足球.
This not Chelsea football.
这是柬埔寨.
This Cambodia.
你付吧. 你付吧!
You pay. You pay!
已经晚了两个星期了.
It`s two weeks late.
到底出了什么事, 斯泰格?
What the hell is going on, Steiger?
你想喝一杯吗?
You want a beer?
我想知道到底出了什么事.
I want to know what`s going on.
货箱晚了, 所以…
Crates were late, so…
天有不测风云. 所以什么?
Shit happens. So what?
你能知道有多快吗
Have you got any idea how fast
麻疹在两星期内就会流行开来?
a measles epidemic spreads in two weeks?
我麻烦够多的了, 考拉汉.
I`ve got enough stains in my laundry, Callahan.
你不是我唯一的联♥系♥人.
You`re not my only child.
就给我钱吧.
Just give me the money.
从联♥合♥国♥找来个情人是个好主意.
Bringing your titty from the UN was a smart idea.
你想挨揍吗? 照亮一下吧.
You want to screw? Take your pick.
2 万 5 千.
Twenty-five thousand.
对上校说对不起
And tell that sorry excuse for a colonel
这比钱是赏他的.
that it`s 25 more than he deserves.
包福特太太在等.
Mrs. Bauford is waiting.
听着, 你个混♥蛋♥.
Listen, you piece of shit.
你可以对我怎么样,
Fucking with me is one thing,
但如果她出了什么事…
but if anything happens to her…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!