在我的记录上没有任何可考证的记录.
There`s no reference to the WFB in my notes.
那么你的记录错了.
Then your notes are wrong.
好, 我们继续吧…
Okay, we can move on…
转到安全问题上来.
to the issue of security.
我们的战士没有关于这个命令的经验, 郝瑟先生.
Our soldiers have no experience of this order, Mr. Hauser.
我们在考莫营地有另一个会见.
Please, we have another meeting at Kromer Camp at 4:00 p.m.
如果我们可以分开解决这些问题
If we can deal with these matters separately
在一个合适的运做方式下.
and in the proper order.
从食品问题跳到 安全问题是没有好处的.
It is no good to jump from food to security.
这不是相关的.
This is not coherent.
不相关的?
Not coherent?
听着, 他们没有足够的口粮, 他们很饿.
Listen, they don`t get enough food, they get hungry.
如果他们饿了, 他们会变得反应强烈,
If they get hungry, they get desperate,
他们会破坏营地.
they wreck the camp.
那是一个安全问题.
That is a security issue.
请不要大喊大叫.
Please do not raise your voice.
上帝啊, 他们在外面都快死了.
For Christ`s sake, they`re all fucking dying out there.
你不要在夸夸其谈了好吗?
Will you please stop talking bollocks
马上开始运送食品吧.
and start getting some food delivered now.
没有理由, 没有资金转手,
No excuses, no money changing hands,
就这么做.
just do it.
我认为这样讽刺很让人反感, 考拉汉博士.
I find this innuendo most disturbing, Dr. Callahan.
我可以向你保证, 不会有一美圆转手。
I can assure you, not a single dollar changes hands
在未经过允许的情况下.
without authorization.
最重要的程序…
Procedures of the utmost importance…
程序, 他妈的.
Procedures, my fucking ass.
你在运水行业有关系
You`ve got friends in the water-trucking business
他们唯一的目标
whose sole aim in life
就是用限制运输来抬高价格.
is to hike up the price by restricting delivery.
你郑重地告诉我
You seriously telling me
那些混♥蛋♥在按照程序做事吗?
those shitheads are following procedure?
我觉得这很另人生气,
I find this outrageous,
特别是从你口里说出来.
especially coming from you.
特别是从我口里说出来是什么意思?
What do you mean especially coming from me?
从难民营里领走一个男孩
To take a refugee boy from the camp
在未经许可的情况下
without authorization
在异国他乡象个畜生一样死掉?
to die like an animal in a country he does not know?
孩子的死
The death of a child
不是一件小事, 考拉汉大夫.
is not a minor violation, Dr. Callahan.
我可以向你保证,
I can assure you,
你正受到严肃的调查.
you are under serious investigation.
什么?
What?
他从来没有给过我们任何东西.
He`d never have given us anything anyway.
好, 他也从来没有打算现在做.
Well, he certainly isn`t going to now.
他的卡车出了什么事?
What happened to his car?
那个对井口来说合适吗?
Will that fit our wellhead?
灌木丛里的袋鼠屎?
Do kangaroos crap in the bush?
我们没的选择.
We`ve got no choice.
我们需要斯泰格.
We need Steiger.
考拉汉大夫?
Dr. Callahan?
对不起, 我…
Sorry, l…
我只有一些旅行支票.
I just have some traveler`s checks.
我明天就走, 我… 我想我把这些留下.
I`m leaving tomorrow, so l… I thought l`d leave them here.
艾丽厄特通常会处理所有的.
Elliott usually deals with all that.
我应该给他们吗…?
Should I give them…?
不, 我是说, 没关系, 我会给他们的.
No, I mean, it`s okay, l`ll give them to him.
好.
Okay.
… 他要把你的关闭吗?
So… is he going to shut you down?
也许.
Maybe.
但是我们会重新再来的… 在什么地方.
But we always turn up again… somewhere.
我对崇拜你的工作.
I really admire you for the work you do.
喔, 上帝啊. “崇拜,“ 那是什么意思?
Oh, Jesus. “Admire,“ what does that mean?
你为什么这么难以
Why are you so difficult
-交谈呢? -你为什么?
-to talk to? -Why are you?
为什么你从来没叫过我的名字?
Why do you never say my name?
什么?
Sorry?
你从来没叫过我的名字.
You never say my name.
为什么?
Why?
当你感冒的时候你要做的 第一件事情事情是什么?
What`s the first thing you do when you get a cold?
什么?
What?
当你感冒的时候你要做的 第一件事情事情是什么?
What is the first thing you do when you get a cold?
鸡汤,阿司匹林,威士忌.
Chicken soup, aspirin, scotch.
你从来只得过感冒?
You ever just have the cold?
我没有经过…
I don`t under…
没有得过任何东西, 只有感冒.
Taken nothing, just have the cold.
-没有. -没有.
-No. -No.
这就是我们, 是吗?
And that`s us, right?
我们淹死它,杀掉它,弄傻它.
We drown it, kill it, numb it.
隔离任何感觉.
Anything not to feel.
你知道,我以前是伦敦的一个医生,
You know, when I was a doctor in London,
没有人说过我是 “玛坦内(他从死神手里偷取生命).“
no one ever said “matanay.“
他们不象这里的人那样感激你,
They don`t thank you like they thank you here
`因为在这里他们能感受到所有事情.
`cause here they feel everything.
直接从上帝那里而来.
Straight from God.
没有药品, 没有止痛药.
There`s no drugs, there`s no painkillers.
这是最奇怪,简单的事情–忍♥受.
It`s the weirdest, purest thing– suffering.
当你看到这种勇气…
And when you`ve seen that kind of courage in a lit…
…从一个孩子的眼中…
…in a child…
你怎么能不抛开一切
how could you ever want to do anything
来照顾他们呢?
but just take them in your arm?
你还记得伦敦的那个男孩吗. 周周?
You remember that boy in London. Jojo?
当然记得.
Yes, of course.
他是我救过的第一个病人, 10 岁。
He was my first save, ten years old.
他太虚弱了,几乎站不起来.
So thin he could barely stand.
但是他仍坚持着埋葬了他的亲人.
But he still found the strength to bury the rest of his family.
我们不知道这是一种什么样的勇气.
We have no idea what courage is.
他以前会给我写一些小条子.
He used to write me these little notes.
他在诊所里帮手.
He helped me in the clinic.
他很优秀.
He was good.
他很可爱, 他很好.
He was sweet, he was good.
他想象我一样, 我喜欢他这一点.
He wanted to be like me, I liked that.
我是说, 这有点蠢,孩子气,
I mean, it was silly and childish,
但是这样使我自己感觉很好.
but it made me feel good about myself.
所以我带他去了伦敦,
So I took him with me to London,
你知道, 我的护身符, 我勇敢的非洲.
you know, my talisman, my courageous Africa.
为什么我这么笨呢?
How could I be so bloody stupid?
为什么我这么自私呢?
How could I be so totally selfish?
关键是…
The point is…
他是我的朋友.
he was my friend.
他有一个名字.
He had a name.
所以我现在我不得不记起他.
So now I have to remember him.
如果每一个我失去的人都有一个名字…
If everyone I lose has a name…
嘿.
Hey.
嘿.
Hey.
你准备好了吗?
You all set?
是的.
Yeah.
说过再见了吗?
Said your good-byes?
是的.
Yeah.
好吧.
Well.
是的.
Yeah.
喔,啊,
Oh, um,
这是我在 UNHCR 的朋友
this is my friend at UNHCR.
她总是知道怎么抓住我们.
She`ll always know how to get ahold of us.
那是一群很好的人.
And that`s a very good group of people.
如果你曾经到过那里的话…
If you ever want to jump in there…
好.
Okay.
啊…
Um…
你来,我很高兴, 萨拉.
I`m so glad that you came, Sarah.
这对我们来说很重要.
It meant a lot to us.
喔, 谢谢你.
Oh, thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!