再见, 姐姐.
Bye, sis.
-保重. -你也一样.
-Take care. -You, too.
…男孩在遣返途中逃走了
…the boy escaped while being transferred
在希司罗机场移♥民♥处.
to the immigration facility at Heathrow Airport.
他的尸体在今早发现了
His body was found early this morning
在第五交叉口.
here under Junction Five.
初步报告显示他死于严寒.
Initial reports suggest he died of hypothermia.
移♥民♥局发言人
A spokesman for the lmmigration Department
谴责是由于缺少足够警力保卫.
blamed the security lapse on staff shortages.
我们被告之这个孩子在前晚被拘留。
We are told that the boy was arrested the previous night
在伦敦一家宾馆里举♥行♥的 一场慈善晚会上的混乱中.
in a disturbance at a charity ball in a London hotel.
这个人被认出是尼古拉斯 考拉汉,
A man identified as Nicholas Callahan,
埃塞俄比亚的一个救助组织成员,
a relief worker in Ethiopia,
他激烈的讲演打断了晚会
interrupted the event with an emotional plea
乞求向非洲的援助.
for more help in Africa.
在第五交叉口, 爱登 比克.
At Junction Five, Aidan Pickering, LNS.
当杜卜克开始创作的时候,
When Dubuque started,
你可以看出凡高对她的影响有多大.
you could see how much she owed to Van Gogh.
她没有掩饰; 这些都在她的风景画里,
She didn`t hide it; it`s in all her landscapes,
但如果你看看这里, 她在摘要里所做的
But if you look here, what she`s doing in this abstract
有很多更高层的,更有计划的东西.
is something much more calculated, more developed.
她运用吸引和憎恶的手法,
The way she takes the-the theme of attraction and repulsion,
光影的对比.
dark against light.
在这里, 另一份杰作, 我认为这部作品
Over here, another piece, which I think
有更深层的情感内涵.
has even more emotional depth.
这很美, 不是吗?
It`s beautiful, isn`t it?
现在, 我们有… 一些她的其他作品,
Now, we do have… other examples of her work,
我想你们应该看看这些.
which I think you should see.
甜心, 你确定你知道自己在做什么吗?
Sweetheart, are you sure you know what you`re doing?
是的.
Yes, I do.
在你说之前, 我说
And before you say anything, l`ve spoken
向所有的援助组织和机构,
to all the relevant relief organizations and embassies,
40,000 磅…
and with 40,000 pounds…
40,000 磅?
40,000 pounds?
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
你在哪里找来的 40,000 磅…?
Where are you going to find 40,000…?
…和对苏丹南部其他地区的补给.
…and supplies from surplus regions in Southern Sudan.
从这里, 我把它们运到泰格.
And from there, I transport them to Tigre.
我用尽了我的储蓄,
I`ve cleared out my savings,
我还缺 8,000 磅.
I`m still short about 8,000.
但是, 萨拉, 这不是解决问题的方式.
But, Sarah, this isn`t how it`s done.
你不去…
You don`t go…
亨利, 亨利. 我已经决定了.
Henry, Henry. I`ve made up my mind.
好吧, 那么寄钱去吧, 做善事吧, 愿意怎么就怎么吧,
Well, then send the money, do charitable work, whatever,
但不要大吵大嚷,
but don`t go roaring off
对一些非洲被遗弃的角落
to some godforsaken hole in Africa
只为了满足你的善心.
just to salve your conscience.
这有点太…
It`s just too…
太什么?
Too what?
喔, 这不是成年人所做的事情
Well, it`s not the most grown-up way to deal with
这种情况.
this situation.
喔, 也许我拒绝长大.
Well, maybe I don`t want to grow up.
好吧…
Fine…
好吧.
Fine.
如果这是你想做的,
If that`s what you want,
-是. -那么好吧.
-lt is. -then fine.
那么…
Then…
我会帮助你筹集资金.
I`ll help you find the money.
多谢你.
Thank you.
我会和爸爸谈的.
I`ll talk to Dad.
他和所有人都有关系.
He knows everybody.
你要小心, 埃塞俄比亚有点…
Mind you, Ethiopia is a bit…
会没事的.
It`ll be fine.
没事的. 我们会筹到钱的.
It`ll be fine. We`ll find the money.
跟我来.
Come with me.
宝贝, 我如果可以…
Honey, even if I could…
你不能?
You can`t?
不, 不是哪个.
No, it`s not that.
你了解我, 我不擅长那些东西.
You know me, l`m not made for that kind of thing.
我是城里人. 我需要四面墙和一张床.
I`m a city boy. I need four walls and a bed.
加上, 我在这里有会议
Besides, l`ve got meetings up to here
在下个月.
for the next month.
你应该走了.
You should go.
你有正确的态度.
You`ve got the right attitude.
听着, 我知道这有点象伤心的样子
Listen, I know this sounds like Little Miss Bleeding Heart
所有那些… 我只是, 我不在乎.
and all that… I just, I don`t care.
我知道我疯了,把你也急疯了,
I know l`m being crazy and driving you crazy,
当然我理解你为什么不能来, 但是…
and of course I understand you can`t come, but…
你我在下飞机的时候再见?
you meet me off the plane?
你我在下飞机的时候再见?
You meet me off the plane?
当然我会接你下飞机.
Of course l`ll meet you off the plane.
3 年没有下雨, 没有一滴.
Three years and no rain, not a drop.
还有战争.
That, and war.
人们背井离乡, 他们徒步行走数天.
People leave their homes, they walk for many days.
在南部,我们只有 10 个难民营.
We only have ten camps on the south side.
人太多, 没有足够的难民营.
Too many people, not enough camps.
麻疹, 你知道什么是麻疹吗?
Measles, you know measles?
当然知道.
Yes, of course.
我们有很多人死于麻疹和痢疾.
We lose more people to measles and diarrhea.
很多人丧生, 没有疫苗.
Many die, no vaccine.
-我们带来了一些疫苗… -还有霍乱, 到处都是.
-We brought some vaccines… -Also cholera, everywhere.
我们到处打井.
We dig very deep now for good water.
到处是饥荒, 到处是死亡.
Starvation everywhere, death is everywhere.
你的英语很好.
You speak English very well.
我从传教士那里学的.
Missionaries teach me.
是吗?
Yeah?
你结婚了吗?
So are you married?
-你有丈夫吗? -男人? 扯淡.
-Do you have a husband? -Man? Bullshit.
我不需要男人.
I need no man.
他们向我求婚, 很多次,
They beg to marry me, many times,
但是我驾驶卡车.
but I drive truck.
懒惰的男人, 什么用都没有.
Lazy man, good-for-nothing.
现在我太老了.
I`m too old now anyway.
在我的村子里, 没有男人想娶 18 岁以上的女人.
No man in my village want woman over 18.
在我的部落里, 是 30 岁.
In my tribe, it`s 30.
听下.
Stop.
停车. 听下. 听下!
Stop the truck. Stop. Stop!
Abraha!
Abraha!
阿布拉哈!
Abraha!
阿布拉哈…
Abraha…
是你的儿子吗?
Is this your son?
这是你的儿子?
This your son?
阿布拉哈…
Abraha…
阿布拉哈?
Abraha?
阿布…
Ab-Ab…
不能.
No baby.
我们走吧. 停车太危险了。
We go. Too dangerous to stop.
我们现在就走.
We go now.
没救了.
Is a waste.
孩子和母亲, 都没救了.
Child and mother, both a waste.
愚蠢的小女人.
Stupid baby woman.
图拉, 闭嘴.
Tula, shut up.
我会给你四袋.
I`ll give you four bags.
四袋不够.
Four bags not enough.
我要一个卡车.
I take one truck.
你想说你要拿走一般他们的粮食吗?
You want to tell them that you`re taking half their food?
你们有多少人? 50 个? 100 个?
How many are you? 50? A hundred?
我的男人们在作战…
My men fight…
我知道 — 为了他们.
I know, I know– for the people.
啊.
Mm.