我有点好奇.
I`m curious.
我是说, 你来到这个鬼地方,
I mean, you come to this shit-hole in hell,
你以为你可以找到他吗?
and you think you can find him?
这是什么?
What is it?
是爱情吗?
Is this… Iove?
是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
好吧, 不管是什么.
Okay, whatever.
你在这里.
You`re here.
现在…
Now…
如果我能让他活着回来.
if I get him back alive.
我会少失去一个手下.
I`ll lose one less operative.
如果他死了,他就死了.
If he`s dead, he`s dead.
当然我不会冒险自己去
Of course l`m not stupid enough to risk my own ass
为了一个大嘴巴.
for some fucked-up big mouth.
但是, 你可以为爱情而冒生命危险.
But you, you`re willing to risk your life for love.
我会做任何事, 包福特夫人.
I`ll trade with anything, Mrs. Bauford.
任何是.
Anything at all.
好的.
Fine.
我要做什么?
What do I do?
我有个朋友我有个朋友,本地人.
I have a friend, a local.
他可以带你到山里去,
He can get you into the mountains,
但是从那以后, 我就无能为力了.
but after that, l`m just a spectator.
爱情.
Love.
我来找尼克 考拉汉,
I`m looking for Nick Callahan,
英国医生.
the English doctor.
进来.
Come.
五分钟.
Five minutes.
尼克?
Nick?
尼克, 这是萨拉.
Nick, it`s Sarah.
我要带你逃出去.
I`m going to get you out of here.
我们现在就走.
We`re going to get out of here right now.
在边界上有一个红十字会的基地.
There`s a Red Cross camp on the border.
大约往西 4 英里.
It`s about four miles west of here.
我们可以走过去.
We can walk it.
倒霉!
Damn it!
来, 起来. 起来!
Come on, get up. Get up!
尼克, 起来!
Nick, get up!
尼克? 记得吗?
Nick? Remember?
记得我给你写过什么?
Remember I wrote to you?
我告诉你
And I told you
你有个女儿.
you have a daughter.
安娜. 你记得吗?
Anna. You remember?
你是个父亲.
You`re a dad.
她需要你.
And she needs you.
他需要你站起来,离开这里.
She needs you to get up and walk out of here.
所以起来.
So get up.
起来, 尼克.
Get up, Nick.
已经很近了.
That was close.
什么?
What?
我们需要一大笔钱…
We need a lot of money to do…
这不难找到我们.
It won`t be hard to track us.
-我做不到– 走吧! -你能…
-I can`t make it– go! -You can…
走, 你必须走. 听我说.
Go, you`ve got to go. Listen to me.
听我说. 听我说.
Listen to me. Listen to me.
他们不会杀我.
They`re not going to kill me.
他们不会杀我. 他们要我活着.
They`re not going to kill me. They need me alive.
对他们来说我很值钱.
I`m worth money to them.
如果他们抓到你,
If they get you,
他们会强♥奸♥你, 他们会杀了你.
they will rape you, they will kill you.
你必须走,寻找救援.
Y-You`ve got to go and get help.
好. 好.
Okay. Okay.
萨拉!
Sarah!
萨拉, 走!
Sarah, go!
走! 你能做到.
Go! You can make it.
走!
Go!
你在…
What are you…
你在做什么?!
What are you doing?!
上帝啊…
For God`s…
萨拉, 请!
Sarah, please!
留下. 留下.
Stay. Stay.
走!
Go!
我希望当你在读这封信的时候,
I hope when you`re reading this letter,
我会坐在你身旁
that l`m sitting there next to you
你跟我说我有多傻来写这封信,
and you`re telling me that l`m stupid for writing it,
有多疯狂要去找你.
and crazy for trying to find you.
但是我怎么能不那么做呢?
But how could I not?
是你.
It`s you.
这么多年以来, 我们天各一方…
All this time, so many years apart…
我想你,
I`ve missed you,
但是你从来没有离开过我.
but I have never been without you.
每天早晨我同你一起醒来
I`ve woken up with you every morning
每天夜里同你一起安睡.
and gone to sleep with you every night.
你总是和我在一起.
You have always been with me.
你的勇气,你的微笑…
Your courage, your smile…
你的固执.
your damn stubbornness.
你我之间从来没有距离,
There has never been any distance between us,
永远不会有.
and there never will be.
我爱你, 尼克.
I love you, Nick.
我爱你.
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!