她说, 啊… 她得到一些消息.
She said, um… she has some news.
她会传真到你的办公室的.
She`ll fax you at the office.
就这样?
So this is it, is it?
你同孩子吻别, 简单写张条子, 然后
You kiss the children good-bye, scribble a quick note, and then
在夜里悄悄离开.
sneak off into the night.
你知道这有多残忍♥吗?
Have you any idea how fucking cruel that is?
我没有悄悄离开.
I`m not sneaking off.
我没有抛下孩子.
I`m not leaving the children.
你可以同我讲明.
You could have talked to me.
我是指, 写张条子– 这, 啊…
I mean, writing a note– it`s, uh…
我只是想这样会简单一点.
I just thought it would be easier.
为什么?
Than what?
省得这样的对话.
Than having this conversation again.
上帝啊, 这太…
God, this is so…
我周五回来.
I should be back by Friday.
饭在冰箱里.
Dinners are in the freezer.
他们的泳衣在烘干机里.
Their swimsuits are in the dryer.
他们在明天 4:00 游泳.
They have swimming tomorrow at 4:00.
这些都在条子里.
It`s all in the note.
我想这样做对他们来说最容易.
I want this to be as easy as possible for them.
我们会讲清楚这些.
And we`ll talk about this.
我们会在我回家之后讲明这些.
We`ll talk about everything when I get home.
狙击手!
Sniper!
啊, 上帝啊…
Oh, God…
这是大屠♥杀♥,
This is total carnage,
没有一个西方领导人提及
and not a single western leader has said a thing
这里发生的事情.
about what`s going on here.
没有威胁,没有批评,
There`s no threats, no criticism,
没有他妈的评论.
no fucking comment.
这个地方也许不存在.
This place might as well not exist.
现在我们是他们的所有,
And now that we`re all they have,
他们想让我们给他们保存颜面.
they want us to save face for them.
好, 去他妈的. 他们应该 从他们的椅子上蹦起来
Well, fuck that. They should get off their fucking asses
到这里来。
and get the fuck out here. Shit.
对不起. 我还在说粗口.
Sorry. I`m still swearing.
这里寒冷刺骨.
Freeze it there.
我们能停下了吗?
Can we cut?
好.
Okay.
倒带.
Roll tape.
基本上, 没有什么改变.
Basically, nothing has changed.
人们一直说一切都改变了.
People keep saying that everything has changed.
我这里不是这样.
Not from where l`m standing.
车♥臣♥, 索马里, 柬埔寨,
Chechnya, Somalia, Cambodia,
埃塞俄比亚– 每一次都是一样的糟糕,
Ethiopia– it`s the same shit every time,
一直持续到我们停止隐瞒
and it`s just going to go on and on until we stop pretending
我们的信心彻底粉碎…
that our loyalty ends with the asshole…
你还好吗?
You okay?
你怎么知道的?
What do you know?
一个英国新闻组在六天以前拍摄的.
An English news crew filmed it six days ago.
音响师已经死了, 摄影师在昏迷中,
The sound man is dead, the cameraman is in a coma,
尼克失踪了.
and Nick has disappeared.
我们认为是绑♥架♥–
We think it`s bandits–
车♥臣♥想要钱–
Chechens looking for money–
但是没有赎金要求.
but there`s been no ransom demand.
萨拉, 我来介绍一下 鲍博 斯特劳斯.
Sarah, I want you to meet Bob Strauss.
他是这里 lCRC 的成员.
He`s with the lCRC here.
他曾经帮助过我们.
He`s been helping us.
嗨.
Hi.
不, 坐. 请坐.
No, sit. Sit, please.
那么, 啊… 现在手头的报告显示
So, the, um… net result right now
我们不知道谁绑♥架♥了尼克.
is we don`t know who took Nick.
我们不知道他是否激怒了
We don`t know if he pissed off
俄♥罗♥斯♥人或车♥臣♥人.
the Russians or the Chechens.
我们肯定这有一个动机.
We`re pretty sure there was a motive.
他在做什么?
What was he doing?
我以为你们知道
I think you know
他在这里不仅仅是个医生.
he wasn`t just a doctor anymore.
他, 啊… 我不得不说–
He, uh… I`d have to say–
这大家都知道–
and this is well known–
尼克的行为远远出了格
Nick`s activities went quite a way
超出了救济饥荒的范围.
beyond what you`d call famine relief.
我们怎么才能找到她?
How do we find him?
喔, 我联络过的所有人都
Well, nobody l`ve spoken to
仍然没有任何线索.
has any leads yet.
我们可以悬赏吗?
Can we offer a reward?
我们都做什么?
Can… can… can we do something?
你们最好能在
The best thing for you to do is to stay
旅馆里待几天. 耐心等待.
in the hotel for a couple of days. Be patient.
不.
No. No.
不.
No.
萨拉.
Sarah.
萨拉, 听我说.
Sarah, listen to me.
这个地方, 他们会对任何人下手
This place, they will take journalists,
记者,红十字会,任何人.
Red Cross, anybody.
不要以为你可以幸免.
Don`t think for one second that you are immune.
我不.
I don`t.
就按斯特劳斯说的.
Just listen to what Strauss said.
我不管斯特劳斯说什么.
I don`t care what Strauss said.
萨拉, 我爱你.
Sarah, I love you.
我希望你平平安安. 回家吧.
I want you to be safe. Go home.
我向上帝起誓, 一有消息我就告诉你.
I swear to God, I will let you know if we hear anything.
说吧.
Say it.
什么?
What?
说吧.
Say it.
人们在这里失踪; 他们不会回来.
People disappear here; they don`t come back.
我不找到他绝不离开.
I`m not leaving until I find him.
好的.
Okay.
查理?
Charley?
是谁?
Who is it?
包福特太太?
Mrs. Bauford?
我的名字是让 斯泰格.
My name is Jan Steiger.
我是尼克的朋友.
I`m a friend of Nick`s.
可以吗?
May l?
我们在一起工作.
We work together.
共进退.
On and off.
你应该移开你的床.
You should move your bed.
它离窗户太近了.
It`s too near the window.
你们在这里一起工作吗?
Were you working together here?
是的,可以这么说.
Yes, in a manner of speaking.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How`d you know where I was?
我的姐姐?
My sister?
啊, 不, 我不是记者, 包福特太太.
Oh, no, l`m not a journalist, Mrs. Bauford.
我做进口/出口.
I`m more import/export.
柬埔寨, 我们差点见面.
Cambodia, we nearly met.
实际上,
Actually,
尼克提过你几次.
Nick mentioned you a few times.
我几乎几.
I most certainly would have.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
包福特太太,你想干什么?
What do you want, Mrs. Bauford?
我想知道尼克在哪里.
I want to know where Nick is.
我听到最后的消息,
Last I heard,
他被困在大山里–
he was being held in the mountains–
被一个造♥反♥组织,
a rebel position,
从这里往北 5,6 英里.
about five, six miles northeast of here.
现在整个地区遭到俄军炮击,
Whole area`s under heavy Russian shelling now,
但是我设法用无线电联♥系♥.
but I managed to make radio contact.
他们在谈判, 他们知道他是谁.
They were negotiating, they knew who he was.
但是那是昨天的事情, 到现在为止没有任何消息.
But that was yesterday, been nothing since.
他可能已经死了.
Chances are that he`s dead.
那么你为什么告诉我这些?
So why are you telling me this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!