什么情报文件?
What intelligence files?
喔, 我怎么知道?
Well, how do I know?
他得到密告. 在等着我们.
He was tipped off. He was waiting for us.
他查到那些档案. 他发疯了.
He found these documents. He went fucking crazy.
喔, 如果我们没有东西给红色高棉,
Well, if we don`t have anything for the Khmer Rouge,
我们有大♥麻♥烦了.
we`re in deep shit.
我们在早上离开.
We leave in the morning.
带上所有人.
Take everyone with us.
不, 我们必须早走.
No, we need to leave sooner than that.
我们有疫苗. 我不能浪费掉它.
We`ve got all this vaccine. I`m not wasting it.
我们没有时间. 必须现在就走.
We don`t have time. We need to go now.
直到我们做完免疫为止.
Not until we vaccinate.
这不值得冒生命危险.
This is not worth risking our lives for.
你做你想做的事情. 我要留下.
You do whatever you got to do. I`m staying.
宙斯, 记得包好碘酒.
Joss, remember to pack the iodine.
还有急救包– 我们还有多少?
And the emergency kits– how many we got?
宙斯?
Joss?
不, 不. 他们…
No, no. They…
他说我们是贼, 偷取了他的文件
He says that we`re thieves, that we stole his files
还有他的枪, 他想拿回来.
and his guns, and he wants them back.
告诉他实情.
Tell him the truth.
告诉他我们想过一切办法
And tell him that we`re trying
来解救他的人♥民♥.
to save his bloody people.
他不关心他的人♥民♥.
He doesn`t give a shit about the people.
他只要文件.
He just want the file.
告诉他他想听的.
So tell him whatever he wants.
给我们一点时间.
Just try and buy us some time.
他要我们…
He wants us to…
他要我们做什么?
He wants us to what?
他要我们现在做补偿.
He wants us to make amends now.
他要我们去百林.
He wants us to go to Pailin.
你知道那意味着什么.
You know what that means.
他说现在.
He say now.
好吧.
Okay.
告诉他萨拉是联♥合♥国♥工作人员.
Tell him that Sarah is from the UN.
联♥合♥国♥对大神安克哈很重要,
And that the UN is very important to Big God Ankha,
如果她或我们发生任何意外,
and if anything happens to her or to us,
联♥合♥国♥会把他钉在十字架上.
the UN will crucify him.
他说你是中♥央♥情报局在越南的间谍.
He say you are a ClA agent working for Vietnam.
你们中一个必须死.
One of you must die.
英国医生, 你说你关心我的人♥民♥.
English doctor, you say all you care about is my people.
生命没有意义.
Life mean nothing.
我们只服从安克哈.
We serve only Ankha.
现在你可以看到.
Now you will see.
上帝啊, 他只是个孩子.
For God`s sake, he`s just a baby.
告诉他们放下武器.
Tell them to drop their guns.
告诉他们立刻放下武器!
Tell them to drop their fucking weapons now!
不!
No!
告诉他们后退. 后退!
Tell them to back off. Back off!
告诉他们后退.
Tell them to back off.
告诉他们后退.
Tell them to back off.
看, 我们一直往西走,
Look, as long as we hold due west,
我们会到河边.
we hit the river.
那大概两英里路.
That`s about two miles.
营地就在那里.
And the camp`s up there.
向北三英里, 就到泰国边界.
About another three miles north, just over the Thai border.
喔, 上帝啊.
Oh, Jesus.
糟糕. 那是红色高棉.
Shit. That`s Khmer Rouge.
他们到达村子了.
They`ve reached the village.
照这个速度, 他们很快会赶上来.
At this rate, they`re going to catch up.
叫他们继续前进.
Keep them moving.
继续前进!
Keep them moving!
告诉他们我们马上就到.
Tell them we`re nearly there.
赛拉 坦苟 619.
Sierra Tango 619.
赛拉 坦苟 619.
Sierra Tango 619.
这里是第七前哨战.
This is Outpost Grade Seven.
赛拉 坦苟, 到达.
Sierra Tango, come in.
父亲. 父亲.
Me father. Me father.
看! 看! 直升机!
Look! Look! Helicopter!
直升机!
Helicopter!
直升机!
Helicopter!
看,越南人, 伙计.
Looks Vietnamese, mate.
好, 让他们忙去吧.
Good, that will keep them busy.
尼克?
Nick?
这不是你的错.
It wasn`t your fault.
是的.
Yes, it was.
如果我听他的话,
If l`d have listened to him,
这些都不会发生的.
none of this would have happened.
我甚至不能郑重地埋葬他.
I couldn`t even bury him properly.
我甚至没有给他举♥行♥藏历.
I didn`t even give him a decent fucking burial.
艾丽厄特希望献身于
Elliott wanted to dedicate his life
救助别人的事业.
to helping other people.
最后, 他献出了自己的生命.
And in the end, he died for them.
为他自豪吧.
Be proud of him.
怀念他… 但是为他而自豪.
Miss him… but be proud of him.
我不知道没有他我该怎么办.
I don`t know what l`m going to do without him.
我不能停止; 我只能继续前进.
I can`t stop; l`ve got to keep going.
-有太多… -我很担心你, 这里.
-There`s so much… -l`m worried about you, here.
我担心你会出事.
I`m worried that something is going to happen to you.
四年里的每一天,
Every day for four years,
每个早晨, 我醒来在想
every morning, I wake up and I wonder
你还好吗, 你还活着吗,
if you`re okay, if you`re still alive,
你在哪.
where you are.
我要叫客房♥服务吗?
Shall I ring down for some room service?
巧克力蛋糕…
Chocolate cake…
空调.
and some air-conditioning.
太好了.
That`d be lovely.
你是怎么和亨利认识的?
How did you meet Henry?
我在看罗斯寇.
I was staring at a Roscoe.
那是什么, 一种洗碗机?
What`s that, some sort of dishwasher?
是一副画.
It was a painting.
我以前在艺术管里工作.
I used to work at an art gallery.
有一天, 亨利走进来.
And one day, Henry came in.
那时候你多大?
How old were you?
太年轻.
Too young.
但是你们在一起?
But you stayed together?
是的.
Yeah.
我们都知道婚姻已经破裂了
We`ve both known that the marriage has been over
很长时间了.
for a long time.
但是我们为了吉米在一起.
But we stayed together for Jimmy.
你很爱他, 不是吗?
You love him very much, don`t you?
他很聪明.
He`s amazing.
我准备开始制定计划
I`m going to have to start making plans
要去纽约.
to go to New York.
去看艾丽厄特的父母, 告诉他们发生的一切.
See Elliott`s parents, tell them what happened.
你要离开多久?
How long will you be gone?
我不知道.
I don`t know, no idea.
这是什么?
What is this?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我一直在暗恋你.
I`m absolutely crazy about you.
一直在不挺的想你.
I can`t stop thinking about you.
你总是在我脑海里; 你总是在我心里;
You`re always in my mind; you`re in my heart;
你在我每一部分中.
you`re in every fucking bit of me.
但是我不能和你一起去.
But I can`t go there with you.
我做不到.
I can`t do it.
看看我周围的人都发生了什么.
Look at what happens to people around me.
这不好.
It`s not good.
-我不适合你. -那不是真的.
-l`m not good for you. -That`s not true.
听着, 相信我, 如果我能够再活一次下来,
Listen, believe me, if I could live this life again,
我不会离开你一秒钟.
I would never leave you for a second.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!