我有时候想…
I wonder…
我们知道自己属于什么地方吗?
Do we all know where we belong?
如果我们属于什么地方, 在我们心底,
And if we do, in our hearts,
为什么我们总是置之不理呢?
why do we so often do nothing about it?
在油盐酱醋的每一天的生活之外, 生命一定有它更深刻的含义–
There must be more to this life–
每个人都要去追求的目标, 每个人都向往的圣地.
a purpose for us all, a place to belong.
有你在的地方就是我的家.
You were my home.
第一次遇到你,我就知道了…
I knew from the moment I met you…
多年前的那个晚上.
that night, so many years ago.
请快点让我知道
Well, come on and let me know
我是该留下,还是离开?
Should I stay or should I go?
我是该留下,还是离开?
Should I stay or should I go now?
我是该留下,还是离开?
Should I stay or should I go now?
如果我离开,会有很多麻烦
If I go, there will be trouble
如果我留下,会有很多麻烦
And if I stay, it will be double
请快点让我知道…
So come on and let me know…
多谢.
Thanks a lot.
我是该留下,还是离开?
Should I stay or should I go now?
多谢.
Thank you.
如果我离开,会有很多麻烦
If I go, there will be trouble
多谢.
Thank you.
如果我留下,会有很多麻烦
And if I stay, it will be double
你总是要让我知道
So, you`ve got to let me know
我是该留下,还是离开?
Should I stay or should I go?
多谢
Thank you!
非常感谢.
Thank you very much.
太棒了.
Lovely.
我在此向乐队表示感谢.
I want to thank the band.
在大吵大嚷之后, 我只能装得好一点.
After that racket, I can only appear good.
现在, 玛格丽特 撒切尔…
Now, Margaret Thatcher…
你不得不佩服她.
you`ve got to hand it to her.
喜欢她或者憎恶她, 玛格丽特 撒切尔是
Love her or hate her, Margaret Thatcher is definitely
今天保守党里最杰出的一员.
the strongest man in the Tory Party.
查理!
Charley!
嗨, 姐姐.
Hi, sis.
你冻坏了.
Oh, you`re freezing.
我知道… 一直叫不到出租车– 上帝的惩罚.
I know… I couldn`t get a cab– God`s punishment.
你从来不信上帝.
You don`t believe in God.
我知道. 你是亨利, 啊?
I know. So that`s Henry, huh?
-哈. -非常英俊.
-Hm-mm. -Very handsome.
嗨, 我是夏洛特.
Hi, l`m Charlotte.
你好…
How are you? Oh…
你好.
Oh, it`s good to meet you.
你好.
Likewise.
对不起,我没能来参加婚礼.
I`m so sorry I missed the wedding.
没关系.
No, no, no, no.
我想她已经跟你解释过了,
I`m sure she`s already told you,
对这些时间,约会呀上的事, 我总是应付不来.
I`m crap at appointments and times and stuff.
我猜她一定说过…
Well, she did mention…
警告你, 她固执的很。
Mind you, she is absolutely nuts,
但既然你娶了她, 你一定很了解这个, 是吗?
but you married her, so you must know, right?
我们来给你介绍一下.
We should introduce you around.
跟我来.
Come with me.
妈妈, 爸爸, 我可以来介绍 一下我的姐姐, 夏洛特.
Mom, Dad, may I introduce you to Sarah`s sister, Charlotte.
当然好.
Yes, of course.
你好。
How do you do?
我的爸爸妈妈, 包福特先生及夫人.
My parents, Mr. and Mrs. Bauford.
感谢上帝, 你们的姓都是一样的.
Oh, thank goodness, you both have the same last name.
好.
Good.
很高兴认识你, 夏洛特,
Pleasure to meet you, Charlotte,
或者叫你小夏?
or do you say Charley?
现在, 我衣冠不整,
Um, right now, l`d say l`m a mess,
如果你们不介意…
so if you don`t mind…
我先去洗个手.
I`ll take you to the bathroom.
好.
Okay.
马上就回来.
Back in a sec.
然而, 根据一个埃塞俄比亚推销员所说,
Although, according to one Ethiopian village log drummer,
可以翻译理解为 “我刚吃了一个酸了的葡萄馅饼.“
it translates as “l`ve just eaten a sodden grape pie.“
哈哈.
Ha-ha.
喔…
Oh…
对不起.
Sorry.
看看你.
Look at you.
宝贝, 你看起来漂亮极了.
Oh, sweetie, you look beautiful.
看看你.
Look at you.
看看你… 你穿得多体面.
Look at you… you`re in a dress.
喔, 体面.
Oh, please, a dress.
我看起来象已经战斗了好几轮的样子, 宝贝.
I look like lvana Trump after a couple of rounds, baby.
喔.
Whew.
过来.
Come here.
什么?
What?
首先, 你一定是在和我说笑.
First, you`ve got to be kidding me.
你知道这没有必要.
You know this is pointless.
我很这个.
Oh, I hate this.
你看他怎么样?
So what do you think of him?
我认为他可爱极了.
I think he`s an absolute sweetheart.
他很帅, 真的, 他.
He`s gorgeous, really, he is.
他可爱,风趣,还很疯狂.
He is, and he`s sweet and he`s funny and wild.
他很有英国味.
He`s very English.
你嫁给了一个很有英国味的英国人.
You married a very English Englishman.
你脸红了!
You`re blushing!
家里好吗?
How`s home?
家里很好. 他们都很想你.
Home`s good. It misses you.
工作呢?
Work?
喔, 非常刺♥激♥.
Oh, you know, very exciting.
他们给了我了一层楼, 大概有十辆车堆起来那么高。
They gave me a story about a ten-car pile-up
在54街.
on 54th Street.
就那么回事.
You know, whatever.
在找机会吗?
Looking up?
头版, 你知道?
Oh, top of the news pile, you know?
你会的.
You will be.
总有一天.
Someday.
但在那张纸条上,
But on that note,
我想是我下台的时候了
I think it`s time I left the stage
给大家带来一位特别人物.
and brought on someone very special indeed.
非常感谢.
Thank you very much.
嗨…
Hi, um…
对不起,打断一下, 包福特先生的儿子, 亨利,
I`m sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Bauford`s son, Henry,
将向大家致词.
would like to make an announcement.
谢谢.
Thank you.
现在,女士们,先生们,
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
大家都知道, 我们今晚 来到这里的目的之一,
as you know, one of the reasons we`re here tonight
是来对劳伦斯 包福特先生的 工作成绩表示认可
is to show our appreciation to Lawrence Bauford
他在过去的时间里做了大量杰出的工作
for all the great work he`s done
作为国际援救组织的主席.
as Chairman of Aid Relief lnternational.
先生… 先生!
Sir… Sir!
萨拉!
Sarah!
亲爱的.
Oh, darling.
-她擦着了一下. -上帝.
-She`s cut. -Oh God.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你听我说, 这是个赤♥裸♥裸的诈骗.
You ask me, it`s a bloody rip-off.
1000磅为吃一顿烂饭
1,000 quid for an over-cooked meal
加上舞台上小丑的表演,
and a dry hump on the dance floor,
但是, 我们都为了 一个美好的愿望来一醉方休.
but still, we`re all getting drunk for a good cause.
是吗?
Right?
干杯.
Cheers.
把他赶出去.
Get him out of here.
有点困难…
It`s a bit difficult…
他妈的做点什么.
Well, bloody do something.
这个20磅一瓶.
20 quid a head right there.
租一个房♥间, 差不多还要20磅.
Divvy a room rental, maybe another 20.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!