Then you’re the fucking problem, go get your supervisor, please. Now!
-现在 -好的
-Now! -OK.
他还没回来
He didn’t come back yet.
我们怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
我们等著
We wait.
好的
OK.
-有什么事 -你是主管吗
-Can I help you? -Are you the supervisor here?
是的 你是谁
Yes, who are you?
拉佛蒂探员 美国海关
I’m Inspector Rafferty, United States Customs Service.
所有这些货物已经通关了吗
Has all this stuff passed through Customs already?
没有 这里是保税区
No, this is the bonded area.
那么告诉我
Then tell me something. Answer a question.
一个像我这样打扮的黑人
How can a black man, dressed like me, just march into your warehouse,
怎么可以长驱直入你的仓库 走进保税区来闲逛
walk into the bonded area and start poking around
却没有任何人问我任何问题
without anyone asking me any questions whatsoever?
我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
正是我要的答案
Thank you, that’s the answer I was looking for.
告诉我你的编号♥ 有人会失业了
Just give me your ID numbers, ’cause somebody’s gonna lose their job.
他竟然给我一支火柴
This guy gave me a match, for Christ’s sake.
你给了他一支火柴
You gave him a match?
听著 我在国内四处作保安检查
Listen to me. I do security checks all over the nation,
除了克利夫兰
and with the exception of Cleveland,
这里的保安是全国最糟
this place has the worst security in the nation!
告诉你们的太太 我们今晚会通宵留在这里
I suggest you call your wives, ’cause we’re gonna be here all night.
我们要检查所有箱子的背景
We’re gonna check the background of each and every crate in this section,
从这一箱开始
starting with this one, right here!

Wow.
这里说美国人平均到了五十岁
You know, it says here that by the time the average American is 50,
他的肠里就有五磅未消化的红肉
he’s got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels.
你干嘛要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
你怎么会认为我对这些感兴趣
What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?
你吃很多红肉
Well, you eat a lot of red meat.
这位探员需要全部的
Now, the inspector needs all the information
-空运提单资料 -还有全部的提货单
-on those airway bill numbers. -All the manifests, too.
他还要全部运往同一目的地
That’s right, and he needs the records of all shipments
-的货物记录 -好的
-due into the same destination. -Right.
-这是什么回事 -只管做吧
-What’s this all about? -Just do it!
你有没有被授权这样做的
You got some kind of warrant for this?
先生 你真是多嘴 你是否有事隐瞒著我
You know, you have a very big mouth. Are you hiding something from me?
外面那辆保时捷是你的吧
I bet that’s your Porsche that’s parked outside. Isn’t that your Porsche?
你可想我找国税局爬上你♥他♥妈♥的屁♥股♥
How would you like for me to have the IRS come down here
用显微镜仔细的查一下
and crawl up your fucking ass with a microscope? ‘Cause they’ll do it!
我看过他们那么做 很难看的
I’ve seen them do it! It’s not a pretty sight!
伙计 我希望你知道一件事 我可以告诉你
I want you to know something, pal. I want all y’all to know something.
我可以在十五分钟内叫二十五名探员到来
I can have 25 agents down here in 15 minutes,
冲进来搜查你们的仓库 抢走你们的票♥据♥
to march in here, snatch up bonds from underneath you
若你们不合作
and you guys’ll be out of business permanently
就要永远停业 明白吗
if I don’t get some cooperation! Is that understood?
别生气 探员 我们会给你所需的一切 是吗 伙计们
Don’t get upset, we’ll give you everything you need. Right, guys?
-你所需的一切 -那辆保时捷不是我的
-Everything you need. -That’s not my Porsche.
-我不知道这是谁的 -那你可以放心
-I don’t know whose it is. -You ain’t got nothing to worry about.
你们以为我是笨蛋吗
I don’t know what you all think I am, take me for some kind of fool.
快点 现快一点
Hurry up! Quicker!
我发觉你最近喝很多咖啡
You know, I noticed you’ve been drinking a lot of coffee lately.
所以你很难放松
Well, I think that’s why you have a hard time relaxing.

Jesus Christ!
你差点让我发心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
你们这么晚在这里干嘛
What are you guys doing here so late?
你是个自大的婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
You’re a cocky son of a bitch, aren’t you?
若你还在生那香蕉的气 对不起
Look, if you’re still mad about the banana thing, I’m sorry.
-我只是需要点私人时间 -好的
-Just needed a little time to myself. -Yeah.
真希望看到车子故障时你们脸上的表情
Just wish I would’ve saw the expression on your face when the car konked out.
很有趣 探长扣了我们两天的薪水
Yeah, very funny. Lieutenant docked us two days’ pay.
开玩笑
Get outta here!
-他不是说笑的 -不是
-He’s not kidding. -No, he’s not kidding.
顺便说一下 谢谢你的三明治
By the way, thanks for the sandwich.
他在开玩笑 像那条香蕉一样
He meant it as a joke, Billy, like the bananas.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
我是警♥察♥ 我明白监视行动的苦况
I’m a fellow police officer, I know what it’s like to be on a stakeout.
那些食物是我的心意
When I sent that food down, that was from the heart.
胡说
Bullshit!
为何我们总要吵架
Why are we always arguing, man?
我们都是警♥察♥ 该一起合作
All three of us are cops, we should be working together.
我们今天辛苦了
We all had a very rough day today.
怎么样 我们去喝杯酒
What do you say, we all go get something to drink
言归于好并且交个朋友 好吗
and make up and be friends, huh?
休想
Forget it.
没关系 我会去喝酒
OK, fuck it. I’m gonna get something to drink, all right?
你们想喝就跟著我吧
You guys can try to follow me if you want to do that,
但我甩掉过你们 我可以再做一次
but I lost y’all once today, which means I can do this shit again.
去喝一杯吧
Why don’t we just go get something to drink together?
-我们交个朋友 -我们值班时不喝酒
-Let’s be friends. -We don’t drink on duty.
好 没问题
OK, fine, all right, but listen to me.
但我找到一个好地方
I found the perfect place.
我今天在路上看到的 很适合你们的
I saw it on the way over here. It’s perfect for you guys.
它很保守 你们会喜欢它的
You can go, it’s very conservative, and you guys’ll love it.
放心 那儿很好 相信我吧
Don’t worry, it’s nice. Trust me.
你们好 要喝点什么
Hi, can I get you something?
享受一下 威士忌加苏打
Yes! I’m having a great time. Can I have a Scotch and soda?
还有 你们喝什么 给他们淡啤酒
And the brothers… What y’all want, like, light beers for the fellas.
两杯苏打水
Two club sodas.
你们这个值班的废话 笑死我了
You guys crack me up, with this “on duty” shit.
比利
Billy! Billy.
要是你的那话儿硬了 不用尴尬
You don’t have to be embarrassed if your dick gets hard.
你的那话儿该变硬的 目的就是这样
It’s a dick, it’s supposed to get hard. That’s the whole object of this.
塔格特的那话儿是硬的 但他不会说的 他是老大
Taggart’s dick gets hard, but he won’t let you know, ’cause he’s the boss.
老大的那话儿要保持柔软
Boss’s dick got to stay limp, right?
我没在值班 我的可以变硬
I ain’t on duty, so my dick can be hard.
塔格特 看
Hey, Taggart, look.
看看这个 我在麦特兰的仓库找到的
Check that out, I found that at Maitland’s warehouse.
比利 把这个给她
Billy! Bill, here, give her this.
塞入她裤边 她会发疯的
Really, stuff that inside her little thing and she’ll go nuts.
对不起
Excuse me.
比利
Billy!
-你认为是什么 -咖啡渣
-What do you think? -Coffee grounds.
-对 -那又如何
-Yeah! -So?
你们什么都不知道 是吧
You guys don’t know nothing about nothing, do you?
你们戴著警章和手♥枪♥便得工作
Just got your badges and your guns and you’re on the job, right?
别弄错饮品 我喝苏打水会吐
Make sure we get the right drinks. If I drink club soda, I’ll throw up.
谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you very much.
-她喜欢你呢 -真的
-I think she likes you. -Think so?
我肯定是
There’s no doubt in my mind.
塔格特 看那个穿黑色大衣的家伙
Taggart, see that guy over there in the black coat?
黑色大衣
Black jacket?
-对 -现在是六月
-Yeah? -Well, it’s June.
穿黑色皮大衣不热吗
Don’t you think it’s kind of hot for a long, black leather coat?
对 有点热
Yeah, a little bit.
是的 看看他的搭档 他们刚进来
Yeah. Look at his partner over there. They just came in together.
快要发生事情了
somethings getting ready to go down.
为什么你不去查一下那个家伙
Why don’t you go over there and cover that guy for me, all right?
什么事
What’s going on?
我去看看酒吧那混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna go check out this asshole at the bar.
比利不会让我胡来
Billy over here is gonna make sure that I behave.
有谁告诉我有什么事
Will somebody tell me what’s going on?
这次不是说笑
No bullshit this time.
比利 别走开
Just sit tight, Billy.
菲利浦
Philip!
老兄 怎么了 菲尔
Hey, man, what’s happening, Phil?
我知道是你
I knew that was you! He told me it wasn’t.
他说你不再来了 但我说 是菲利浦
Said you don’t come here no more, but I said, “It’s Phil!”
-走开 -是菲利浦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!