OK, OK, OK.
该死
Shit.
-他们一定离开了车子 -我知道 继续试试
-They must be away from the car, sir. -I can see that, keep trying.
-DD-13 请通话 -他们的位置在哪里
-DD-13, come in please. -What’s their 20?
-棕峡路609号♥ -谁住在那里
-609 Palm Canyon Road. -Who lives at that address?
一个叫维多麦特兰的人
A Victor Maitland, sir.
再来
Try again.
我们绕过去吧
Let’s go around.
来 我们行的 快点
We can do it. Come on.
准备 一 二
Ready? One, two…
没事吧
You all right?
我他妈的来这里干嘛
What the fuck am I doing here?
把枪放下
Drop it!
-射得好 比利 -我们走吧
-Good shot, Billy. -Let’s go.
-天 -这些家伙是认真的
-Jesus Christ! -Yeah, these guys are serious.
我讨厌机♥枪♥
I hate machine guns.
掩护我
Cover me.
你们去前面 我去后面看看
You guys go around front, I’m gonna check the back.
我们接报在同一个地点有枪声
Sir, we have a report of shots fired at that same location.
棕峡路609号♥
609 Palm Canyon Road.
发出通报 有警♥察♥需要支援
Put out a 998: Officers need assistance.
-现场有内应 -长官
-Undercovers on the scene. -Sir?
我要所有北端的单位 开始动起来
Just do it! I want all north end units to roll.
南端的单位原地不动
South end units stay in their area.
该死 我们走吧
Damn! Let’s go.
现场有内应探员
Undercover officers at location.
警♥察♥ 你们被拘捕了
Police! You’re all under arrest!
你再这样做我就开枪射你
You do that again, I’ll shoot you myself.
可知道我在想什么
You know what I keep thinking about?
你可知道《虎豹小霸王》的结局
You know the end of Butch Cassidy?
瑞福和纽曼 差不多耗尽子弹
Where Redford and Newman are almost out of ammunition.
整支玻利维亚军队在那间小屋门前
And the whole Bolivian Army is out in front of this little hut.
比利
Billy…
我会让你受到处分的
I’m gonna make you pay for this.
-你还要待在这里 -才不要
-You gonna hang around here? -Fuck no!
-别动 -在那里
-Freeze it! -Hold it right there.
该死
Oh, shit.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
小伙子 小心点 它可能会射中我
Be careful, old boy, you might hit me.
别动
Freeze!
警♥察♥ 你们被拘捕了
Police! You’re all under arrest!
放下武器
Lay down your weapons in front of you
高举双手 退后两步
and take two steps back with your hands up!
很好
Very good.
好极
Great.
这是什么回事
What the hell’s going on here?
该死
Oh, shit.
-这个人在这里干什么 -流血 长官
-What’s this man doing here? -Bleeding, sir.
罗斯伍德 为何他没有扣上手铐
Rosewood, how come he isn’t wearing cuffs?
其实他不是被拘禁 长官
Well, he isn’t actually in custody, sir.
快把他拘留 还是你想我动手
Well, place him in custody, or would you like me to do it?
长官 你想先听听我的报告吗
Wouldn’t you like to hear my report first, sir?
你有解释这件事的报告
You have a report that explains all this?
是的
Yes, sir.
我乐意听听
Well, I will be very glad to hear it.
麦特兰画廊的经理珍妮桑玛斯小姐
Ms. Jeannette Summers, the manager of Mr. Maitland’s art gallery,
在艺廊仓库无意中
accidentally discovered large quantities of a substance
发现大量怀疑是 可♥卡♥因♥物品
she suspected was cocaine in the art gallery’s warehouse.
她立刻把她的发现通知
She immediately communicated her discovery to Detective Axel Foley
阿克塞尔福里探员
of the Detroit Police Force.
福里探员当时正在
Detective Foley was, at the time, cooperating
参与一项比佛利山和底特律合作的缉毒调查行动
in a joint Beverly Hills-Detroit investigation of narcotics trafficking.
福里和罗斯伍德探员对桑玛斯小姐的报告作出回应
Detectives Foley and Rosewood, responding to Ms. Summers’ report,
来到这个仓库 罗斯伍德在现场
proceeded to the warehouse, where Rosewood did, in fact,
发现八十公斤可♥卡♥因♥
discover approximately 80 kilos of cocaine.
罗斯伍德立刻召唤支援
Rosewood immediately called for backup.
我调派了警♥察♥来到这里
And I dispatched our officers to this location.
塔格特队长是第一个抵达现场的
Sergeant Taggart here, was the first to arrive at the scene.
由于有充分的证据相信这里有罪案正在发生
And having probable cause to believe a felony was in progress,
塔格特加入罗斯伍德的行动
Sergeant Taggart joined Rosewood, with Detective Foley
福里只是旁观者 他们进入现场
present only as an observer, and proceeded to enter the grounds.
我们开枪自卫
And in the course of defending ourselves,
把几个疑匪射死 包括麦特兰先生
we shot several suspects, including Mr. Maitland.
你指望我会相信这个报告
You expect me to believe that report?
这是我呈交的报告 长官
That’s the report I’m filing, sir.
塔格特队长
Sergeant Taggart…
不如你把实情告诉我吧
Why don’t you tell me what happened?
局长 实情就如探长所说一样
Happened just like the lieutenant said, chief.
那么我得恭喜你们了
Well, I suppose congratulations are in order.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
明早把报告呈交给我吧
That report better be on my desk in the morning.
知道 长官 第一件事
Yes, sir, first thing.
你的谎话真了得
You were lying your ass off.
到医院检查你的肩膀吧
Why don’t you go to the hospital and get your shoulder looked at?
对不起 长官
Excuse me, sir.
你可否帮我一个忙
I was wondering if you could, like, do me a favor, sir?
-你的人情已经用完了 -我明白
-I think your favors are all used up. -I understand.
我想请你打给我的老板陶德探员
It’s just that I was hoping you could call my Inspector Todd,
帮我澄清 但没关系
my boss back home and straighten things out, but that’s all right.
反正我也会失业
Guess I’m out of a job. It’s cool, though.
我会留在比佛利山
I think I’m gonna stay in Beverly Hills. I like it here.
开一间私♥家♥侦♥探♥社
I’m gonna start my own private investigation company.
你觉得怎样
How’s that sound?
我会跟陶德谈的 明天第一件事
I will talk to Inspector Todd first thing tomorrow.
-真的 -是的
-Will you, really? -Yes, you bet.
-谢谢你 -客气了
-Thank you so much, sir. -You’re welcome.
你好 我是阿克塞尔福里 办理1035号♥退房♥手续
How you doing? I’m Axel Foley, checking out of suite 1035.
先生 请稍候 我去拿你的帐单
One moment, sir. I’ll get your bill.
嘿 伙计们
Hey! Guys!
你们不必来送我 但我很感动
You all didn’t have to see me off. But I’m very moved by the gesture.
博戈米尔命令我们 要确保你离开本市
Bogomil ordered us to make sure you got out of town.
不要紧 要紧的是
You know, that doesn’t even matter to me, Billy. You know what matters?
你们来了
That you guys came down here.
我很激动 喉咙也哽咽了
I’m all choked up on the inside. I got a lump in my throat.
你也眼泛泪光 塔格特
You look a little misty yourself there, Taggart.
-先生 这里 -谢谢
-There you go, sir. -Oh, thank you.
对不起 比佛利山警♥察♥局会支付帐单
Excuse me. The Beverly Hills Police Department is picking that up.
出去
Oh, get outta here! Guys!
真不敢相信 不会是真的吧 你们太好了
That’s the last straw. That was the last straw, you guys are too nice.
你们的浴袍出♥售♥吗
Sir, do you sell those Beverly Palm robes down here?
卖♥♥的 每件95块
Yes, we do sir, they’re $95 apiece.
钱不是问题 算进我的帐单
Money is no object, put them on my tab.
我要买♥♥两件
I have to have two of them, though.
比利 你救了我一命
Billy, you saved my life, OK?
我不知道可有机会报答你
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repay you.
但为了表示我的谢意
But as a token of my appreciation,
我要你收下这件舒适的浴袍
I want you to have this fine Beverly Palm robe.
你这辈子每次洗澡时
Each time you get out of the shower and you’re dripping wet,
都会想起我们的友谊
for the rest of your life, I want you to think about our friendship.
我要你想起阿克塞尔福里 我爱你 比利
I want you to think about Axel Foley. I love you, Billy.
谢谢 阿克塞尔
Thanks, Axel.
让我拿吧 你的胳膊该休息一下
Here, let me take this. You should rest that arm.
比利 结♥帐♥吧
Billy, take care of the tab, would you?
-塔格特 -这里 先生
-Hey, Taggart. -Here you are, sir.
送给你的
This is for you.
不用了 你留作纪念吧
No, that’s all right. You keep it as a souvenir.
我袋里已经有三件了
I already have three of them in my bag.
-这里 -谢谢你 先生
-Here you go. -Thank you, sir.
-别紧张 -不说声再见吗
-Take it easy. -You’re not gonna say goodbye?
你们不是要跟著我到边境吗
Why, ain’t you guys gonna tail me to the city limits, anyway?
-是的 -我猜你们会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!