罗斯 我能见你一会吗
Russ, could I see you for a minute?
-马上回来 -慢慢来 罗斯
-Be right back. -Take your time, Russ.
天杀的 真是高大的母狗
Goddamn, that’s a big bitch.
-那人是谁 -不知道
-Who is that man? -I don’t know.
他身怀这里的44口径弹壳
He’s got a .44 auto mag casing from here.
我看到了 确定是我们的
I saw on the monitors. Are you sure it’s ours?
我做的 还有一大堆 为坎先生
I made it and a whole bunch just like it for Mr Cain.
你没有告诉他这个吧
You didn’t tell him that, did you?
-没有 -别说
-No. -Don’t.
留住他 我去查一下
Keep him there while I check him out.
我想我们有麻烦 佛而汀说是为坎先生的子弹
I think we have a problem. Fielding says he’s made that casing for Cain.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
我要进行C和D计划
I’d like to go over plan C and D.
我答应交给汤莫不斯一千万 周五 下午6点
We’ve promised to deliver Thomopolis $10 million, Friday at 6 p.m.
假如我们失败了
If we fail, I stand to be put to considerable expense
将血本无归
and inconvenience, to say the least.
所以我喜欢完成它并避免
So I’d like to go over it and possibly avoid the same mistakes
在珠宝店所犯的错误
that were made on the Adriano job.
什么错误 珠宝店的事很完美
What mistakes? Adriano’s was perfect.
珠宝店的事并不完美
Adriano’s was not perfect.
是完美的计划 但却由一群无能者在执行
It was perfectly planned, but it was executed with Neolithic incompetence.
我也有部分错
It was partly my fault.
我以为如果我的指示很明白时
I, for some reason, assumed that if my instructions were clear,
连你也可以照办
that even you could follow them.
-很显然地 我错了 -我不了解
-Obviously, I was wrong. -I don’t understand.
你把俱乐部的子弹供应抢珠宝店
You supplied your thugs on the Adriano’s job with guns from my club?
对 但完全无记录 没有人追查得到他们
Yes. But they were totally clean. Nobody could ever trace them.
没有人知道是你策划的
Nobody knows that you planned the jobs.
也没人知道是你写的字母信
Nobody knows that you wrote the Alphabet notes.
是卡拉动手的 留下字条
Karla did the job and left the notes.
那为什么有个人在我的俱乐部里
Then why is there a man in my club
拿着同样的弹壳还问问题
with shell casings from one of my guns asking questions?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-他是谁 -我说他是警♥察♥ 你说呢
-Who is he? -I’d say he’s a cop. Wouldn’t you?
我不知道 我尚未见到他
I don’t know. I haven’t seen him.
他在这呢 在电视上
Well, here he is, on television.
好好看着他 因为你要杀了他
Take a good look at him ’cause you’re going to kill him.
-什么 -杀了他 将他炸成灰
-What? -Kill him, burn him, blow him away.
刮那双腿毛要多久
So, how long would it take to shave those legs anyway?
我想你是想玩帅
I suppose you’re trying to be charming.
其实我只是想提供修服务
Actually, I’m just offering my grooming services.
我想不是
I don’t think so.
-奇普 赶的正巧 -奇普 坎 我是经理
-Chip, perfect timing for once. -Chip Cain. I’m the manager here.
你好 奇普 这里很美 很适宜
How are you, Chip? It’s a beautiful place here, it’s very comfortable.
我们尽力而为 也许你想来张客座会员证
We do our best. Maybe you’d like to have a guest membership.
对 那不错 我喜欢在屋内开枪
Yeah, that’d be nice, kinda like shooting guns in the house.
入会资料要寄去那里
Where could I send you an application?
1603号♥ 希尔克斯街 是栋大白色房♥子 很美的地方
1603 Hillcrest. A big white house. Beautiful place.
我们会连44口径弹壳一起寄去
We’ll send it along with the .44 shells.
-我一定会当鸭子 -再见 詹姆斯先生
-I’ll be sure to duck. -Goodbye, Mr James.
似乎是逐客令了 失陪了
I guess that’s my cue. Excuse me.
你有火柴吗
You got a match? Damn.
里查 詹姆斯 希尔克斯路1603
Richard James. 1603 Hillcrest Road.

Right.
嘿 坎 有火柴吗
Hey, Cain… you got a match?
-这里 留着吧 -好极了
-Here, here, keep it -Great.
杰克 别弄糟了
And, Jack, don’t screw this up.
-医院里的警♥察♥怎么办 -他24小时有警卫看守
-What about the cop in the hospital? -He’s guarded 24 hours a day.
这是紧急字母字条
Here’s the impending Alphabet note.
他们能破解开这个吗
Will they be able to break this one?
我们要他们破解时他们才能破解
They’ll crack it when we want them to.
情况如何
How’d it go?
如果我告诉你们
What would you say if I told you…
有个6英尺高的金发女子在此工作的话 你们怎么说
…there was a six-foot blonde working here?
证人说抢案是位6英尺金发女子
Witnesses reported a six-foot blonde at the Adriano’s robbery.
-对了 -阿克塞尔 这里不是底特律
-Right. -Axel, this isn’t Detroit, you know.
加州6英尺金发女子跟树一样多
Six-foot blonde women grow on trees in California.
他是对的 到处都是
He’s right. They’re everywhere.
你们绝对需要我
You guys really need me!
你们看不出里面有鬼异的事
You can’t tell there’s something weird happening inside here?
为什么不一小时后到我家 克斯山路1603号♥见面呢
Why don’t you meet me at my house at 1603 Hillcrest in about an hour, OK?
-我的维他命呢 -哦 你的维他命啊
-Where are my vitamins? -Oh, your vitamins…
这里有20元 再去买♥♥
Here. Here’s $20. Get some more.
-一小时后我家见 -他干了什么 卖♥♥了
-My house in an hour. -What did he do, sell them?
别动
Freeze.
可恶 阿克塞尔 吓坏我了
Damn it, Axel. You scared the hell out of me.
抱歉吓到你 我不请自来 好吗
I’m sorry I scared you. I let myself in. How you doing?
累了 我办公室还有事要办
I’m tired. I had some work to get done at the office.
你还在保险公♥司♥作事
You still work at that insurance company?
找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
找到很多油价下跌的剪报
Yeah, I found a lot of newspaper cut-outs about oil prices dropping.
-你投资石油股票吗 -以一名警♥察♥的薪水 绝无可能
-Did y’all invest in some oil stocks? -On a cop’s pay? No way.
资料里还有385北俱乐部的广♥告♥
And in the same file there’s an ad for a club called 385 North.
你父亲常去吗
Is that one of your father’s hangouts?
我想你父亲是查到什么才遭枪击
I think your father got shot ’cause he was on to something.
但我想不出是什么
But I can’t figure out what it was.
帮我个忙 利用你保险公♥司♥的关系
Do me a favour, use your connections at this insurance company
查一下名叫麦斯威尔 代特的资料
to find out everything you can find out about a guy named Maxwell Dent.
-我试试 -好
-I’ll try. -OK.
你既不请自来 也能不请自出
You let yourself in, you can let yourself out.
-我要去洗个澡 -好
-I’m gonna take a shower. -OK.
别枪击人了
Don’t shoot nobody.
-一定弄错了 -他的车在那里
-This has got to be a mistake. -There’s his car.
比利 如他在的话 他一定抢了这地方
Billy, if he’s here, he must be robbing the place.
阿克塞尔
Axel?
阿克塞尔
Axel?
我不喜欢这个 比利
I don’t like this, Billy.
阿克塞尔
Axel?
他在这里干什么
What would he be doing here?
也许点子妹住这里
Maybe the Pointer Sisters live here or something.
-什么 -后院
-What?! -Out back.
欢迎光临幸运之轮 我想我刚听到杰克说
Welcome to Wheel of Fortune. I just thought I heard Jack say…
小心 地很滑
Hey! Watch out. The deck’s very slippery.
冰箱有啤酒
There’s beer in the refrigerator
喜欢的话到吧台调杯马丁尼喝
and if you like, you can go behind the bar, make yourself martinis.
等等 你们在执勤 不准喝马丁尼
Wait a second. You’re all on duty. No martinis for you.
矿泉水比较好
Perrier water is what you want.
卧室有泳裤 到池子里来 快点
I got some swimming trunks in the bedroom. Dive in the pool. Come on.
派对时间
Party time!
你在这种地方干什么
What are you doing in a place like this?
你在讲什么 什么地方
What are you talking about? A place like what?
-这种地方 游泳池 三温暖 -你说什么 我在宠我自己
-Like this. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi. -What? I’m spoiling myself rotten.
你是指整修内部 真不好意思
Oh, you mean the construction? I’m very embarrassed about that.
我是不想局限在5个卧房♥里
What I’m trying to do is just confine myself to the other five bedrooms,
我己与自己的生活方式妥协
I’m used to compromising my lifestyle.
胡说 你偷了这屋子
Bullshit. You’ve stolen this house.
你怎能偷屋子 是我叔叔的
How the fuck can you steal a house? It’s my uncle’s house.
-他在摇滚界吗 -不是
-Is he in rock ‘n’ roll? -No!
大奶♥子♥ 看看这些大奶♥子♥ 桔子汁 酒
Look at the big titties. Look at this, titties, orange juice, beer…
你可以穿上泳裤到池子里来吗
Will you go put your trunks on and get in this pool?
我要你在7分钟内离开这屋子
I want you out of this pool and this house in seven minutes.
你还是一个该死的警员 天啊
You’re still a goddamn police officer, for Christ’s sake!
你会害惨我们
You’re gonna get us all in deep shit.
我真爱你讲脏话的样子 快到池子里来和我一起
I love when you talk dirty. Get your mad ass in this pool with me.
阿克塞尔 快滚出池子
Axel, get out of the goddamn pool!
我告诉你很滑
I told you the deck was slippery.
塔格特 怎么那么久
Hey, Taggart! What’s taking you so long?
你认为如何 很帅吧
What do you think? Sharp?
请进 总统先生 放轻松
Go right in, Mr President. Go in and relax. Have fun.
对不起 你是谁 这些人又是谁
Excuse me. Who are you? And who are those people?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!