怎么回事 你是谁
What the hell is going on? Who the hell are you?
-局长 这是 -住嘴 罗斯伍德
-Chief, this is… -Shut up, Rosewood!
我叫强尼 望骨
My name is Johnny… Wishbone. Johnny Wishbone.
我是来自圣克罗岛的通灵者
I’m a psychic from the island of St. Croix.
一个圣克罗的通灵者
A psychic from St. Croix and I read in the St. Croix Gazette,
我知道你们警局有破案的问题
that the Beverly Hills Police having some trouble figuring out crimes.
我是来帮助警方
So what I did, was come to Beverly Hills to help the police out.
他们不需我的帮忙 我要走了
They tell me they don’t want my help, don’t need my help. So I’m gonna go.
我是通灵者 我有通灵现象 我不知你是谁
I’m psychic! I’m a psychic phenomenon. Watch this. I don’t know who you are,
但是看这个
but watch this…
你的名字叫
Your name is…
卢茨 对不 卢茨局长 是你的名字
Lutz! Right? Chief Lutz, that’s your name.
你看 这名字在我脑中浮现出来
See, the name pop inside my head like that.
-你的名字是 -比豆
-And your name is… -Biddle.
比豆 你 你早了二秒
Biddle, yes! See, two more seconds and I would have said it myself.
我不需任何人的协助
I don’t need no help from no one.
因我是强尼 望骨 通灵者
Because I’m Johnny Wishbone, psychic extraordinaire.
需要我的话只要想强尼 望骨 我就会出现
If you need me, just think Johnny Wishbone and I come running.
卢茨和比豆 就像王哥和柳哥 但不一样
Lutz and Biddle, it’s like Kibbles ‘n Bits, but different!
失陪了 抱歉打扰了你们
Excuse me. Sorry to bother you.
你叫强生 对不
Your name is Johnson, right?
这是怎么回事 魔术表演
What the hell is going on? Is this a magic show?
不去交通组我就要开除你们 听到了吗 滚出去
I’ll have your badges if you don’t go to traffic duty. You hear me? Get out!
我看到福里就会得狭心症 阿克塞尔有9条命 我没有
I got angina the minute I saw Foley. Axel’s got nine lives. I don’t.
你们准备好了 我们走
You boys ready? Let’s go.
你们全知道卢茨是位政客
Come on now, both you guys know Lutz is a shit-for-brain tinhorn politician.
他的副手比豆 他翻遍了全市也找不到字母歹徒
His boy Biddle, he couldn’t catch the Alphabet killer if he nuked the city.
我们该做 我们三个人 同心协力
We got to do this. The three of us. All for one, one for all.
卢茨正想开除我们 我会失去我的退休金 医疗保险
And Lutz is about to fire our asses. I’ll lose my pension, my medical.
我有太太和2个小孩要养 阿克塞尔
I got a wife and two kids to feed, Axel.
你只有2个小孩 没有太太
You got two kids, not a wife and two kids.
住嘴 比利 她也许还会回来
Shut up, Billy. She might come back.
莫玲又和他离婚了 她和她妈妈住一起
Maureen’s divorcing him again. She moved in with her mother.
二年前 我几乎失业
Look, two years ago, I almost lost my job.
他为了我而拼了命
The man put his neck on the line for me, all right?
如今躺在医院 昏迷不醒
Now he’s laying in the hospital somewhere unconscious.
我不会不帮他而回底特律
I’m not gonna go back to Detroit without helping him.
我更震惊的是 他手下对他不忠
And what’s shocking me is that his boys don’t even have any loyalty for him!
好 好 别跟我提忠不忠的事
OK, OK! Don’t give me this crap about loyalty though!
安笛和我一起进警界的
Andy and I joined the force together.
好 好
OK, OK.
要的话就要摆低姿态 暗中进行
But if we do this, it’s got to be low-profile. Covert.
比利和我本该去交通组报到
Billy and I are supposed to report to traffic duty, for Christ’s sake.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
-你那里拿到的 -狗屁 阿克塞尔 你偷了证物
-Where’d you get that? -Shit, Axel, you stole evidence!
-他们有一大堆 我只拿了一个 -为什么
-There was a bunch, I only took one. -Why?
因为身为警员 这是线索
Because in police work, this is what’s known as a clue.
能做这个的只有2 3个人
There’s only two or three people that know how to do this quality work.
看看有人是否认的出来
We’ll show it around and see who recognises it.
-好啊 那二 三人是谁 -你是问我吗
-Great. Who are the two or three guys? -The fuck you asking me for?
这是你的城市 你应该知道
This is your town. You should know shit like that.
等等 比佛利射击俱乐部有个人
Wait a minute. There’s a guy at the Beverly Hills Shooting Club.
我想他叫罗斯 佛而汀 他是顶尖的
Russ Fielding I think his name is. Supposed to be the best.
那就去见罗斯 佛而汀
Let’s go see Russ Fielding then.
-纸袋里是什么 -我的维他命
-What’s in the bag? -My vitamins.
-给我 -你要我的维他命
-Give them to me. -You want my vitamins?
-对 给我 -你全要
-Give them to me. Yes. -You want all of my vitamins?
-一小时 -身体健康
-An hour. -Enjoy good health.
对不起 等一下 是哪年的
Excuse me. One second. What year is this?
73年
Seventy-three.
-对 73年没错 -我知道
-Yes. It is ’73. -I know.
我能效劳吗
May I help you?
可以 我是麦劳炸♥药♥研究公♥司♥
Yes. I’m from Metalux Explosive Research Company.
这里有位罗斯 佛而汀吗
You have a Russell Fielding working here?
-有 -他订了硝酸钚
-Yes. -He ordered these plutonium nitrate,
多向爆♥炸♥ 音感发射
multi-explosive, sound-seeking projectiles.
拿去吧 祝你愉快
Here they go. Have a nice day.
等等 你说什么 麦劳
Wait a minute. What did you say? Metalux?
对 麦劳炸♥药♥研究公♥司♥
Metalux Explosive Research Company.
我名单中没有这个送货订单
I don’t show any record of that delivery here in my log.
我想一定弄错了 你公♥司♥一定弄错了
I think there must be a mistake. Your company made a mistake.
-我没有弄错 是你 -不 你不明白
-I haven’t. Y’all made a mistake. -No. You don’t understand.
你看 要送来的货我都知道
You see, I know about every delivery that comes into here.
全记在这个名单上 我告诉过你的
They put it right here in this little log. I tell you what.
查一下就清楚了
We’ll straighten this out with research.
我给你解释一下 好吗 这是音感的
Let me explain something to you, OK? This is a sound-seeking projectile.
我建议你别用电♥话♥ 别打喷 别打隔
I suggest you don’t use the telephone. You don’t sneeze, you don’t cough.
如要制♥造♥ 就弄个安静无声的
You don’t do anything and if you have to break wind, maybe a quiet, sneaky one.
一点点声音 你就不能穿牛仔裤
The slightest peep and your designer jeans ain’t fit no more.
你可以在我走后再打 祝你愉快
Y’all can work this out after I go. Have a nice day.
对不起 你可知我刚发现什么 你可以帮我个大忙
Excuse me. You know what I just realised? You could do me a big favour
在出去时送去佛先生办公室
and just drop this off at Mr Fielding’s office on your way out.
我向你解释一件事
Let me explain something to you, all right.
我朋友布西就被这种东西炸死
I have a friend named Bootsie that got killed doing some shit like this.
我才不要因你的错误而这种事
I ain’t gonna carry this ’cause y’all made a mistake.
我只从A到B 不到C
I carry from A to B. I have nothing to do with C.
我有太太和一双胞胎
OK? I have a wife and two kids.
我要再见到我的双胞胎女儿
I’d like to see my twin daughters, Monique and Unique, again.
就在你出去的路上 不会麻烦
It’s just right on your way out. It’s no problem.
如果你可从我桌上拿走送
If you could just take it off my desk
送去佛先生那儿 他可以打电♥话♥给研究公♥司♥
drop it off at Mr Fielding’s, he can call research…
我的女儿们 蒙尼和尤尼怎么办
What about my daughters, Monique and Unique?
他们怎么办 我又有什么好处 对我家庭又有什么好处
What about them? What’s in it for me? What’s in it for my family?
-你要怎么样 -我能得到什么
-What do you want? -What’s in it for me?
我在冒生命危险 我又得到什么 我有很美丽的女儿
I’m risking my life, what’s in it for me? I have beautiful daughters.
你在叫我冒险 我又能得到什么
You’re asking me to risk my life. What am I gonna get out of this?
十元 我有双胞胎女儿 还有家属
Ten dollars? I have twin daughters… with pigtails.
可以请你把那个从我桌子上拿走 送去给佛先生吗
Would you take that off my desk and drop it off at Mr Fielding’s?
我只有这些了 请你拿走 抱歉 就这么多了
Please, that’s all I have. Please take it. I’m sorry, that’s it.
-他的办公室在那里 -走廊头 下楼
-Where’s his office? -Along the corridor, down the steps.
门上有名牌 就在那里
Just right near your way out. The name’s on the office. Just over there.
我是为我小孩的 我朋友就是这样死的
I’m just doing this for my kids. This is the same way Bootsie got killed.
他们只发现20元和爱达球
All they found was $20 and a pair of Adidas.
-沿着走廊 对吗 -顺着走廊走
-Down the hallway, right? -Along the corridor.
下楼
Down the stairs.
-我们几乎升♥天♥了 -谢谢
-We almost got fucked up. -Thank you.
-我女儿的靴子钱 -谢谢
-Shoe money for my daughters. -Thank you.
一只5元 一共4只
Five dollars a shoe. That’s four shoes.
当她嫁你时己知生活会很苦
She knew you were hard to live with when she married you.
其实是她的错 认为你己改变了
It’s her fault for thinking you’d change.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的该佩服她有勇气离开你
Really admire her for having the courage to leave you
去寻求更美好的人生
in search for better life.
抱歉 我是想安慰你
I’m sorry. I was trying to make you feel better.
-帮我个忙 -当然
-Do me a favour? -Sure.
停了吧 让我高兴吧
Take a break from cheering me up, will you?
紧紧的握住 就这样
Keep the grip tight. There you go.
准备好就开枪
Fire when you’re ready.
这边握紧 对了 好了
Grip down here. There you go. All right.
高点 向左一点 可以吗
Keep it up and to the left. All right?
对不起
Excuse me.
-你是罗斯 佛而汀吗 枪♥械♥专家 -对
-Are you Russ Fielding, gunsmith? -Yeah.
你曾见过这个吗
Have you ever seen one of these before?
是308步♥枪♥子弹 切断后以适合44口径自动武器
It’s a .308 rifle shell cut to fit the .44 Magnum automatic.
-你这个那里来的 -这是圣诞礼物
-Where’d you get this one? -This is a Christmas gift.
老查是家里的好友
Charles Bronson is a close friend of the family.
他送我这个当圣诞礼物
He gave me this for Christmas.
我是卡拉 助理经理
I’m Karla Fry, assistant manager.
你好 卡拉 幸会 你的地方很美
How are you, Karla? Nice to meet you. Beautiful place you have here.
我叫理查 詹姆斯 很高兴认识你 卡拉
My name’s Richard James. Very nice to meet you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!