几时才能看到红单子
When am I gonna see some arrest slips?
我知道你生气了 你也有理由生气 但我己很接近了
I know you’re getting upset and you have reason to be, but I am close.
非常接近了 接近到我快疯了
I am so close now, I’m closer than I’ve ever been and it’s making me crazy.
连空气里都闻得到 我也闻到了
‘Cause I can smell it. It’s in the air. I smell it.
你闻到了吗 我闻到了
Do you smell it? ‘Cause I smell it.
我只闻到你的胡说
All I smell is your bullshit.
6个月来我一直在付钱填这个洞
For six months, I’ve been pouring money down a bottomless hole.
彩虹那端的坏人呢
Where are the bad guys at the end of this rainbow?
等等 我以为 如有问题
Wait a second, look. I just thought that if there was a problem…
别想 阿克塞尔 那使我坐立不安
Don’t think, Axel! It makes my dick itch.
事实是本局在你身上花了大笔钱
The truth is, this department’s fronted you a fortune.
我的老命在担♥保♥ 这些全是我批准的
And my ass is on the line. I OK’d all this shit.
我一定疯了让你说服我这些事
I must have been out of my fucking mind to keep letting you
再不抓到人的话
talk me into this shit. But I can’t pull out till
我的事业也完了
I get some kind of bust or my career’s finished.
但我答应你 我不会单独完蛋的 我给你三天
But I promise you, I won’t go down alone. I’m gonna give you three days.
到时不具结论 我就保自身了
If I don’t see some results by then, I’m gonna cover my own ass.
你喜欢这种安排吗
How do you like that arrangement?
如我只有3天办这件事 我必需深入探案
If I only have three days to do this, I have to go deep undercover.
我己是深入探案了 这己很深了
I’m undercover deep now. This is deep.
但我要更深入 我不要钱了
But I’m going deeper. I don’t want no more money,
但我要深 深 深入探案
but I’m going deep, deep, deep undercover.
故请签名 我可以去深入 你甚至不知我在何方
So you sign that for me, and I’m going so deep, sir, you’ll not even know…
想找我的人”阿克塞尔”没答案
People are gonna try to page me. “Axel?” No answer,
因为我己深入探案了
’cause I’m gonna be deep undercover.
我己厌倦你的胡说八道了 福里 只给你3天
I’m tired of your bullshit, Foley. You got three days.
到时没有结果 我就送你去作成狗食
If I don’t see some results by then, I’m gonna grind your ass into dog meat.
-明白了吗 -成交 我有狗食屁♥股♥
-You got that? -Deal. I’ll have a dog-meat ass.
请签我的制装费好吗
Now could you please sign my authorisation for my flash money?
小心那法拉利车别出事
Just make sure nothing happens to that Ferrari.
那是5万6的车
That’s a $50,000 automobile.
不 是6万7 由一百到一百五 只要
No, no. It’s $67,000. And fast. It goes from 100 to 150 in…
你要确保它不会出事
You just better make sure nothing happens to it.
放心 我开车 车很安全
Don’t worry about a thing. The car is safe. I’m driving the car.
只有我会在车内 24小时在车内
No one else will be in the car but me, 24 hours a day I will be in the car.
我吃 喝 睡 拉 不 我不会拉
I will sleep, eat, drink, shit… No, I ain’t going to shit…
你以为我真的会拉 我像在车里拉的人吗
You thought I was going to… I ain’t gonna shit.
什么也不必担心 我在办这事
Don’t worry about a thing though. I am on the job.
不用担心 我在处理
Don’t worry about a thing. I am on the job.
我就是怕这个
That’s what I’m afraid of!
没问题
He’s OK.
-你在这里干什么 -我听说就尽快赶来
-What the hell are you doing here? -I came as soon as I heard.
-他怎么样 -他壮得足够能挺过去
-How’s he doing? -If he’s strong enough to live
他仍很有机会
through that and still be here, he’s got a chance.
我必需看看那些信
Look, I got to see those letters that the guy left.
-在局里 -不能帮你去
-They’re at the station. -But we can’t take you there.
我们根本不能插手字母案
We’re not even supposed to be working on the Alphabet case.
是全新的局面了 我们未受约请
It’s a new ball game out here, Axel, and we’re not invited.
我也是 但我需看看那些信
Neither am I, but I got to see those letters.
让他看信无伤大雅
It’s not gonna hurt to let him see the letters.
好 但要小心
OK. But we got to be careful.
卢茨在找理由整我们
Lutz is just looking for a reason to bust our asses.
一小时后在局里见
Why don’t y’all meet me back at the station in about an hour?
我去和玲打个招呼 小个便
I’m going run in and say hi to Jan and take a peek. All right?

Hey.-
-你还好吗 -好 阿克塞尔
-How you doing? -OK, Axel.
好了 别这样子
Come on, now, stop that.
我在底特律常遭这种枪伤 没事
I used to get shot like this all the time in Detroit. He’ll be fine.
昨天之前他还在谈去钓鱼
He was talking about going fishing until yesterday.
他以乎很忙
Then he seemed preoccupied.
我会去家里 等我安顿后
I’m gonna come by the house after I get settled
看看他的办公室 好吗
and look around his office a little bit, OK?
谢谢 阿克塞尔
Thanks, Axel.
对不起 屋主在那里
Excuse me, where are the owners of this house?
他们还没入住呢
They haven’t taken possession yet.
去渡假 在房♥子施工时去夏威夷一周
They’re in Hawaii for a week while the construction’s happening.
工头在吗 谢谢
Is there a foreman around? Thank you.
每个人停止手上的工作 停止
Everybody, stop what you’re doing, please. Stop it!
停止工作
Stop what you’re doing!
我是阿克塞尔 福里 比佛利山建筑物检查员
I’m Axel Foley, Beverly Hills building inspector.
每个人停止工作 我找工头
Everybody, stop what you’re doing. I’d like to speak with your foreman.
大家停止
Everyone, stop!
你 放下筒子 放下筒子
You! Put the bucket down! Put the bucket down!
去找工头来 我要见工头
Somebody get me the foreman. I’d like to see the foreman.
-我是工头 -你是工头
-I’m the foreman here. -You’re the foreman?
-对 -我要看这房♥子的蓝图
-Yeah! -I need to see the plans then
你们正在犯下大错
for this house, ’cause you’re making a very big fucking mistake.
-去拿图 停止工作 -你是谁
-Get the plans, please. Stop working! -Who are you?
我是阿克塞尔 福里 比佛利山建筑物检查员
I’m Axel Foley, the Beverly Hills building investigator.
-他们没有说我要来吗 -没有
-Didn’t they tell you I was coming? -No.
-他们没有 -没有
-They didn’t? -No!
图去拿来 请你们停止工作
Get me the goddamn plans. Can you guys stop working?
停 停止工作 看下图
Stop it! Stop working! Get me the plans.
-等等 这是错误的 -什么意思
-Wait a second. This is wrong. -What do you mean?
-图不对 -为什么
-These are the wrong plans! -Why?
-这是旧图 -旧的
-These are the old plans! -Old?
这是旧图 你没有参加会议吗
These are the old plans! Weren’t you at the meeting?
-没有 -在安德生一家去夏威夷之前
-No. -Before the Andersons went to Hawaii?
-没有 -没有叫你参加会议
-No. -They didn’t tell you to come?
-没有 -图更改时我在场
-No! -I was there to change these plans.
在他们去夏威夷之前 他们改了图
The Andersons, before they went off to Hawaii, they changed the plans.
-老兄 -图改了
-Man! -The plans have been changed!
这建筑物根本不要有右边角度
There’s not supposed to be any right angles on this building.
-你 你 停止工作 -停止工作
-You! You! Stop working! -Stop working!
你们毁了这家人的房♥子
You guys are destroying these peoples’ houses.
-等下 -我不得不改变这个
-Wait! -I have to change this.
没有右边的角度的话 这房♥子就像甜甜圈一样的圆了
No right angles this thing’s round as a donut.
-你是谁 艺术品评论家吗 -不是
-What are you, a fucking art critic? -No.
他们有钱 要住在甜甜圈里 那就让他们住
They got the money, wanna live in a donut, let them live inside a donut.
人有钱后就疯了
People get money and lose their mind.
我要住在圆的房♥子里 你有钱 管他的
People say “I want to live in a round house.” You got the money? Fuck it.
伙计们 停止 看 停一下
Guys, stop it. Look, just stop it.
我还要去处理整件事 我必需和我们的人说
I’m gonna have to straighten this out. I’m gonna have to talk to my people,
再跟他们的人说 再跟你的人说
they’ll talk to their people, then to your people
把一切处理好 不会有人被开除
and maybe this get taken care of and nobody gets fired. OK?
-我只是照图施工 -你做对了
-I just did what they showed here. -You did the right thing,
-不论谁给你的 那人是个屁蛋 -混♥蛋♥
-but whoever gave you this? Asshole. -Son of a bitch.
大家下来 回家去 放松一下 放假一周
Everybody come down, go home. Relax. You got the week off.
我会处理一切 交给我好了
We’ll straighten this thing out. Just leave it in my hands.
你该给你的手下一些鼓励
I think you should give your boys a big round of applause.
你们作了一件漂亮的工作 房♥子现在变四方了
You have done a good job. Other than the house being square,
美极了 干的漂亮 回家吧
it’s beautiful. You’ve done a good job for yourself.
整个礼拜放轻松
Go home now and relax for the rest of the week.
我会处理整件事 这是米勒时间
I’ll straighten this out. It’s Miller time.
好吧 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
你会处理整件事
So you’re gonna straighten all this stuff out?
别担心了 回家吧 相信我
Will you stop worrying and go home? Trust me.
走之前外面的东西收一下
Could somebody clean some of this shit up before you leave though?
卢茨的电脑人员在研究密♥码♥
Lutz’s computer guys are working on the codes now.
卢茨认为他是强盗 我认为他是疯子
Lutz thinks he’s a serial robber. I think he’s a nut case.
-卢茨就是疯子 -不是卢茨 是字母歹徒
-Lutz is a nut case. -Not Lutz. The Alphabet bandit.
我不认为 他太聪明了 你还有什么
I don’t think so. He’s too smart. What else you guys got?
这些是珠宝店抢案时留下的弹壳
These are shell casings leftover from the first robbery at Adriano’s.
这些是44口径自动武的弹壳
These are .44 auto mags.
己不制♥造♥了 太过昂贵了
They don’t even make these any more, they’re too expensive.
这是308步♥枪♥的弹壳 他们改造后在44口径上使用
This is a shell casing from a .308 rifle. They cut it down to fit a .44.
做这些的人知道在什么
Whoever did this shit knew what they were doing.
-东西收好 -谁来了
-Shit. Put this stuff away. -Who’s this?
-收好了 -卢茨
-I got it. -Lutz.
好的 开秀了
All right. Show time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!