你们到后面去 我到前面查查
You guys hang around the back, OK? I’m gonna go check out the front.
好的
Yeah.
-比利 你在干什么 -惊喜元素
-Billy, what are you doing? -Element of surprise.
什么 你疯了
What? Are you nuts?
分隔相连接的电线 误认为仍接触着
Fool the connecting wire into thinking it’s still intact.
这些文件会使你生活得适宜些
These documents are self-explanatory, they’ll make your life a lot easier.
需要你的签名
They require your signature.
你还带着那个
You still got that thing?
是坏的主意 你所有的主意中 这个最差
It’s a bad idea. Of all the ideas you had, this is the worst.
-你确定知道自己在干什么 -相信我
-Sure you know what you’re doing? -Trust me.
快 阿克塞尔
Come on, Axel!
找他
Get him!
下来
Get down!
拉开撞针
“Pull pin”.
-你在干什么 -拉长
-Billy, what are you doing? -“Extend”.
-拉开并 哇 -比利
-“Pull open and…” Wow! -Billy!
松开保险
“Release safety”.
比利
Billy!
瞄那里 按这里
Aim through there, push this.
什么鬼兰博
Fuck Rambo.
去把另一辆卡车开出来
Try and get the other truck out of here.
-掩护我 -走 阿克塞尔
-Cover me. -Go, Axel!
-让我们离开这 -站住
-Let’s get the hell out of here! -Hold it!
-站在原地 -别动
-Stay right there! -Freeze!
好 放下你的武器
All right! Lay your weapons down!
福里先生
Mr Foley.
你涉入了与你无关的生意
You involved yourself in business that doesn’t concern you.
那是个失策
That was a mistake.
再见 福里先生
Goodbye, Mr Foley.
女人
Women.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-警♥察♥ 你们被捕了 -我想他们知道了 比利
-Police! You’re under arrest! -I think they know that, Billy.
丢下武器 手放在头上
Drop your weapons! Put your hands on your heads!
-手己举起了 比利 -你们怎么那么久才来
-They got their hands up, Billy. -What took you guys so long?
狗屁 我们麻烦大了 天杀的 头痛人物 阿克塞尔
Shit. We’re in trouble now. Goddamn it! Axel’s AWOL.
比利 也许嘴闭上能过此事 什么也别说
Maybe we can get out of this if we keep our mouths shut. Don’t say anything.
你们他妈的都干了什么
What the hell have you done here?
这里他妈的像一个战区 你们都干了什么 塔格特
Looks like a goddamn war zone. What the hell have you done, Taggart?
-我们解决了字母歹徒 -你闭嘴
-We solved the Alphabet crimes. -You shut up!
谁在跟你讲话
Who the hell is talking to you?
我亲自解决了字母案 一小时前
I personally solved the Alphabet case up in a body bag over an hour ago.
还有你 我才不管你替那个联邦机构事
And you! I don’t give a goddamn what agency you say you’re working for.
你坐牢坐定了 老兄
You’re in jail, buddy.
-局长 -住嘴
-Chief… -Shut up.
你以为你在干什么 在我的地盘上乱开枪
What the hell are you think you’re doing, bringing a fire fight to my city?
-你永远别干警♥察♥了 -你听一下好吗
-You’re out of the cop business! -Will you just listen a minute?
-住嘴 闭上嘴 -不 天杀的 你才住嘴
-You shut your mouth once and for all! -No goddamn it! You shut up!
字母歹徒是为了这个 枪
This is what the Alphabet crimes are all about… guns!
那家伙卖♥♥给他们的
That guy sold them,
代特由珠宝店和赛马场抢钱
and Dent bought them with stolen money from Adriano’s at his own racetrack.
他正要去中美洲
He was on his way to Central America.
如你肯把脑袋从屁♥股♥拿出来
And if you’d bothered to take your head out of your ass,
我们解决了整个案子
you’d see we solved the whole goddamned thing!
-你小心点 -卢茨 我为何不知此事
-You watch yourself -Lutz, why didn’t I know about this?
因为卢茨局长没有胆听真警员的话
Because Chief Lutz doesn’t have the guts to hear the truth from real cops.
所以要秘密的和福里警员解决此案
That’s why we had to go undercover with Foley to solve this case.
够了 你被开除了
That cuts it, Taggart! You’re fired!
-吻我屁♥股♥吧 吻我的 -你也被开除了
-Yeah? Kiss my ass! -Kiss mine! You’re fired, too!
-卢茨 -这样对吗
-Lutz… -Isn’t that right?
我受够你的漫骂态度
…I think I’ve had it with your abusive attitude.
我走火了 抱歉
I’m sorry. I get carried away.
-你被开除了 知道吗 -别过度反应 泰德
-You’re fired. Do you understand? -Don’t overreact, Ted.
你被开除了 我要你离开这里
You’re fired. I want you out of here now.
滚 开除了
Get out of here! Fired!
-你会后悔的 泰德 -我己后悔2个月了
-You’ll regret this, Ted. -I’ve regretted it for two months.
你也被开除了 你也离开 还不走
You too. You’re out of here. Will you get out?
-他们现在是市民了吗 -绝对是
-Are they civilians now? -You bet.
我等会要打你屁♥股♥
I’m gonna kick your ass later!
阿克塞尔 非常谢谢你
Axel, thank you so much, really.
我要去参加比佛利山
I’ve gotta go to a charity meeting,
无家可归的慈善会
food for the homeless for Beverly Hills.
我要捐献 雪尼 博史汀之名2百元
I’d like to make a donation. Here’s $200 in the name of Sidney Bernstein.
那是我的化名 我不爱出头
That’s my alias. I don’t like a lot of publicity.
谢谢 阿克塞尔 雪尼 博史汀
Thank you, Axel… I mean, Sidney Bernstein.
-谢谢各位 -谢谢 先生
-Thank you, gentlemen. -Thank you, sir.
把头从屁♥股♥里拿出来
“If you get your head out of your ass long enough”?
吻我屁♥股♥
“Kiss my ass”?
你们会一天天的越来越像我
You’re getting more and more like me every day.
不久就会有黑人头发 大命根子
Next thing you know, you’ll have afros… Big dicks and all.
阿克塞尔
Axel.
-你当上局长了吗 -对
-You make chief of police yet or what? -That’s right.
那么 你是新局长了
So you are the new chief of police?
陶德组长 泰德 伊格 比佛利山市长
Inspector Todd? Ted Egan, mayor of Beverly Hills.
我要你知道我们很感激 你让福里协助这个案子
I said to your mayor we’re very thankful you allowed Foley to help us.
照他的说法 他的技术全得自你的真传
According to him, he acquired all his skills under your expert tutelage.
当然 他刚到
Certainly. He’s just arrived.

Hi!
真传 你对他们胡说些什么
Expert tutelage? What the fuck have you been telling them?
让我跟他讲 说完就让我说
Let me talk to him. When you’re done, let me talk.
你在加州当完英雄后
Now that you’re done being a California hero,
最好快回来干♥你♥真正的工作
you better get your ass home back here to your real job.
啊 好的 我要走了
Yeah, OK. I’m leaving now.
我的屁♥股♥己走了 我要去追它
In fact, my ass left already. I got to catch up with it.
还有件事 你的秘密伙伴 马里奥 安德莱提 弗里德曼
One other thing, your secret undercover partner Mario Andretti Friedman
撞了法拉利跑车
wrecked the goddamn Ferrari.
你跟杰弗瑞讲
Here, you talk to Jeffrey.
阿克塞尔 根本不是我的错 正好有部巴士过来
Axel, it wasn’t my fault. There was a bus coming…
哈罗 他挂断了 哈罗
Hello? He hung up. Hello?
阿克塞尔 你不必现在回去
Come on, Axel, you don’t have to go home now.
我们到墨西哥去 抓条马林鱼
Let’s go down to Mexico and catch another marlin.
我不去钓鱼 太累了
I ain’t going fishing, it’s too tiring.
我要回底特律去 回到美国式的街上暴♥力♥
I’m going back to Detroit for some good old-fashioned street violence.
跟我去 你太太离开你了 我知道很多女孩会喜欢你
Come with me. Your wife left you. Come hang out. I know a lot of girls.
-莫玲回来了 -真的 恭喜你
-Maureen came back. -Did she really? Congratulations.
这小子是种马 我们都不知情
See, the people you least expected, they’re studs.
摇头摆尾的 我们竟不知道
The man’s a stud and we ain’t even know it.
我们一直都不知道
All this time, swingin’, and we ain’t even know it.
-没有你她活不下去吧 -她母亲没有有线电视
-Couldn’t live without you? -Her mother didn’t have cable TV.
我认为不是有线电视 是你的电线使她回来的
Don’t think it was your mother’s cable TV. Your cable brought her back.
-我走了 -多谢了 阿克塞尔
-I’m off. -Thanks a lot, Axel.
不必谢我 我爱你们
You don’t gotta thank me. I love you guys.
-再见了 -保重 老兄
-See you around. -Be cool, man.
有没有能为你的
Anything we can do for you?
有 替我叔叔看好房♥子到他回来
Yeah. Why don’t you take care of my uncle’s house till he gets back.
阿克塞尔 那不会真的是你叔叔家吧
Hey, Axel, that’s not really your uncle’s house, is it?
是的 信任我
Yeah. Trust me.
这里是怎么回事
All right, what the hell is going on here?
你们是谁 那黑人是谁
Who are you guys? Who’s that black guy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!