我天生属于这里
-This is where I’m supposed to be
我资历尚浅 但我潜力无限
I might be young, but I’m mighty
让他们说去
So let the talkers talk
说什么都行
They can say what they say
总有一天 耀眼灯牌上会写我的大名
I’m gonna see my name in lights Up on the marquee one day
我有梦就追 让全城热泪
I’m a do what I do Make the city mine
我虽不起眼 但成名就在一夜之间
I might be small, but I’m I’m headed to the big time
成名就在一夜之间
I’m headed to the big time
内特
Nate. Nate.
内特
-Nate.
-内特 -我成名了
-Nate! -Big time.
你流着口水还唱着歌♥ 难以置信
You were drooling and singing. It was incredible.
你看
Look.
这里真好
It’s great.
太繁华了
It’s glorious.
百老汇行动 第二步
Operation Broadway, step two.
就发这张吧
Oh! Post that one.
你在厨房♥里给狗剪指甲
Where you’re clipping your dog’s nails in your kitchen.
看起来特别无辜
You look especially innocent.
游客
Tourists.
谢谢
Thank you!
不好了
Oh, no!
怎么这样
Come on!
我们还是回去吧
Maybe we should just turn around.
我的发型湿了很难看
My hair doesn’t do wet.
我们才刚到这里 活出点自我来
We just got here. Live a little.
瞧你 还学我说话 我批准了
Oh, look at you quoting me. I’ll allow it.
您好 我们来参加《星际宝贝》试镜
Hello. We are here to audition for Lilo & Stitch.
音乐剧 百老汇的音乐剧
The musical. The Broadway musical.
第一次来纽约
First time in New York.
-是的 您怎么… -我不是在问你们
-Yeah, how could you… -That wasn’t a question.
去吧
Go on.
要是问年龄 我们该怎么说
And what do we say if they ask how old we are?
我说 “剧本里莉萝几岁 我就几岁”
I say, “However old the character Lilo is in the script.”
说完眨个眼
And then I wink.
好的
Okay.
选角导演 真是太棒了
The casting director! This is so cool!
我们开始音乐剧选角吧
Let’s cast a musical.
我们要在24小时内面试1000个孩子
We are expecting 1,000 kids in the next 24 hours,
所以请前25名小朋友看看自己的编号♥
so, I need the first 25 kids to look at their numbers
按照升序 在有镜子的墙边排好队
and line themselves up against this mirrored wall in ascending order.
没想到试镜还要考数学
I didn’t realize there’d be math on this test.
提醒一下
And just a reminder.
请务必在申请表中注明 你是否对夏威夷果过敏
You must indicate in the application if you are allergic to macadamia nuts,
夏威夷 很重要的支线剧情
Hawaii. Big subplot.
业余
Amateur.
最重要的是
And most important,
如果你未满18岁 我需要你在登记时
if you are under 18, I need you to sign in
带上一同前来的父母或监护人
with a physically present parent or guardian today,
否则不允许参加试镜
or you will not be auditioning.
不接受任何解释和借口
No “ifs,” “ands,” or “buts.”
下一个
-Next.
准备好去破纪录了吗
You ready to set some records, bro?
是的 肯定的
Yeah. For sure.
你还好吧
You good?
我感觉忘了什么东西
I feel like I’m missing something.
算了 我们走吧
Whatever, let’s bounce.
吉比怎么样 还是别告诉我了
How’s Gibby doing? Actually don’t tell me.
你还在底下刷手♥机♥
You have a cell phone down here?
你不应该在这里刷手♥机♥
You’re not supposed to have a cell phone here.
你看内特刚发的照片
Look what Natey just posted.
他在给狗剪指甲
He’s clipping the dog’s nails.
我就说吧
There you go.
咱家孩子离了父母也能过周末
Our boys can survive for one weekend without us.
现在让我们放松…
Now let’s please try to relax…
又按到三头肌了 请不要碰我的三头肌
It’s the tricep again, ma’am. You gotta lay off the triceps.
请保持呼吸
-Don’t forget to breathe.
不要这样呼吸急促 我们会有办法的
Try not to hyperventilate. We’ll figure something out.
你没带兔脚幸运符
You don’t have your lucky rabbit foot.
吉米·麦迪逊把它抢走了
Jimmy Madison took it.
希望他遭报应 被公交车撞
I hope karma hits him in the form of a bus.
我只是打个比喻
I mean, a metaphorical bus,
显然 我从心底里拒绝一切暴♥力♥ 但是…
obviously, I’m against violence at a core level, but…
你们打扰到我家孩子了 她需要专注
You’re distracting my kid. She needs to concentrate.
他现在血糖很低 包涵一下
His blood sugar’s low, show some respect.
你做过角色扮演吗
Have you done character work before?
我做…抱歉 你说什么
Have I… I’m sorry, what?
你做过穿着人偶服扮演角色的工作吗
Have you done costume character work before?
我曾在《无线电城圣诞奇观秀》里 穿着全套戏服扮演雪人
I played a snow-man in a full body suit in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
两次
Twice.
第三年我拒绝了 因为我不想被角色固化
I turned it down the third year, so I wouldn’t be pigeon-holed
被当成没有脸的演员
as not having a face.
那还真了不起
That’s incredible.
是的 很不错
Yes. Yes, it is.
祝你好运
Good luck!
你应该说“马到成功”
You’re supposed to say, “break a leg.”
下一个
Next!
你们是来试镜的吗
Are you here for the audition?
没想到您会这样问 女士
Funny you should ask that, madam.
是的 我们连夜开车赶来的
You bet! We drove all night to be here.
我们没开车 我妈妈开车 我们是小孩
I mean, we didn’t drive. My mom did. We’re children.
不过 如果这部剧出于任何原因
I mean, if you needed us to learn to drive a car for the show
需要我们学会开车 我们很快就能学会
for any reason, we’re very fast learners.
是吗
Really?
可是你们的竞争对手认为 你们是独自前来的
Because the competition seems to think you’re flying solo.
第一批孩子可以进来了
First group of kids are on deck.
等我一下
One sec.
请大家听好了
Uh, listen up, everybody.
除非你有父母或监护人陪同
Unless you have a parent or guardian with you,
否则请不要浪费你的时间 或者我们的时间
please do not waste your time, or ours.
内森
Nathan.
福斯特
Foster?
海蒂姨妈
Aunt Heidi.
真的是你 好吧
It is you. Okay. Okay.
她带我们来的
We’re with her.
真不敢相信
This is incredible.
今天我差这么一点点就不想来试镜了
I was this close to not even coming to this audition today.
可是我心里有个声音说“去吧 海蒂”
And then something in me was like, “Do it, Heidi,”
结果遇到你们
and then, this.
-感觉你是一个预兆 -谢谢
-It’s like, you’re a sign. -Thank you.
过去叫我什么的都有 叫我“预兆”还是第一次
I’ve been called many names in my life, but “sign” is a first.
等等 你也来参加《星际宝贝》试镜吗
Wait. You’re auditioning for Lilo & Stitch too?
啊 不是 不是的
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我的试镜在隔壁房♥间
I’m… No, I’m two doors down.
是的 你们看到那些年纪很大 还假装三十五六岁的女士了吧
Yeah. Did you see all those ladies trying to still pass for mid-thirties?
对 我们都是为了同一部剧来的 叫作《孤独的女人》
Yeah, we’re all up for the same play. It’s called A Solitary Woman.
完全符合
Perfect for it.
所以…
So…
对 你妈妈呢 她去洗手间了还是
Yeah. So, where is your mom? Is she in the bathroom or?
这么些年来
All these years
她总说我任性追梦 是家族的耻辱
of her judging me for following my dreams and being the black sheep,
可她竟然带你来试镜
and she’s bringing you to an audition?
好极了
Ah! Love it.
我很高兴 你还能坚持表演 我一点也不意外
And I love that you’re still acting. I’m not surprised. I’m not.
毕竟只有你这孩子 小时候开口说的第一个词是“我”
Because you were the only toddler whose first word was “Me.”
是不是很好笑 这是你的女朋友吗
Isn’t that funny? Is this your girlfriend?
-不是 -现阶段我们还没有
-No! -We haven’t chosen a label
-为这段关系下定义 -好的
-at this point in our relationship. -Okay.
总之 见到你很高兴
I’m just so happy to see you.
我妈不在这里
Mom’s not here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!