So that’s good, right?
怎么了
What?
你知道我可以雇人来做这些事的
You know I could hire someone to do this.
我可以从办公室里找个人
I could get someone from the office.
我来做就行
I’m doing it.
每天吗
Yeah, every day?
你不是打算开一间律师事务所
While you’re trying to start a…practice?
为什么
Why?
还用问吗
Why?
因为你是我哥哥
‘Cause you’re my brother.
你也会为我这么做的
You’d do the same for me.
好吧 你可以在这待一会
Mm. Well, you could stay for a while.
我们可以聊聊
We could talk.
聊聊 聊什么
Talk? What about?
你的案子 你的委托人
Well, your cases. Your clients.
你想聊我的委托人
You want to talk about my clients?
真的吗 你想聊
Seriously? You want to talk about, uh,
在基♥督♥教科学阅览室里拉客
the granny who got picked up for soliciting
而被抓的老太太
inside a Christian Science Reading Room?
还是闯进酒铺
Wh– What about the kid who broke into a liquor store
喝了五瓶薄荷甜酒
and drank five bottles of creme de menthe
然后昏倒在柜台后面的小子
and then passed out behind the counter?
他们理应得到有力的辩护
They deserve a vigorous defense.
跟其他委托人一样
Like any other client.
或者你只是想告诉我我哪里做错了
Or maybe you just wanna tell me what I’m doing wrong.
我没有这么想
That’s not what I had in mind.
我希望这冰不是你从汽车旅馆的制冰机偷来的
I’m hoping you didn’t steal that from a motel ice machine.
没准真不是呢
You can hope.
促膝谈心什么的还是算了吧 查克
I’m gonna take a pass on the heart-to-heart, Chuck.
我其中一个”理应得到我帮助”的委托人
One of my “deserving” clients,
被抓到在工艺品店外面挥舞他的小腊肠
he got caught waving the weenie outside a Hobby Lobby.
等一下 我得把费用给你报销了
Hold on. You got to reimburse yourself.
这次算我的
Mm. This one’s on me.
吉米
Jimmy…
如果你不喜欢现在这条路
If you don’t like where you’re heading,
那回过头去换一条路也并不可耻
there’s no shame in going back and changing your path.
你什么时候改变过你的道路
Uh, when have you ever “changed your path”?
你慢慢想
Hey. Think on it.
我们最后都在聊一样的话 对吗
We always end up having the same conversation, don’t we?
明天见 查克
I’ll see ya tomorrow, Chuck.
我可能会带《金融时报》来
And I might have the Financial Times.
《时间机器》
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯著
囚犯
玫瑰山超级戒备联邦监狱
下一出口
不要让人搭便车
我认识你吗
I know you?
“最好打给索尔”
“Better Call Saul.”
是你吧
Right?
麦吉尔
McGill.
什么
What?
我叫麦吉尔
I’m McGill.
别跟我来这套
Don’t give me that.
你就是索尔
You’re Saul!
是”最好打给索尔”
It’s Better Call Saul.
真的假的
No shit.
你 回头
Back here, yo.
转过来
Back here.
看到没 就跟你说
See? Toldja!
是最好打给索尔
It’s Better Call Saul!
你说得对 最好打给索尔
You’re right. Better Call Saul.
没错 最好打给索尔
Yeah. Better Call Saul.
最好
Better…
打给
Call…
索尔
Saul.
最好
Better…
打给
Call…
索尔
Saul.
最好打给索尔
Better Call Saul!
最好打给索尔
Better Call Saul!
最好打给索尔
Better Call Saul!
-都闭嘴 -最好打给索尔
– All of you, shut up! – Better Call Saul!
-最好打给索尔 -闭嘴
– Better Call Saul! – I said shut up!
-最好打给索尔 -都他妈闭嘴
– Better Call Saul! – Shut the hell up!
-最好打给索尔 -闭嘴
– Better Call Saul! – Shut the hell up!
最好打给索尔
Better Call Saul!
最好打给…
Better Call…
索尔 律师来了
Saul! Lawyer’s here!
交给我吧 索尔
I got ya, Saul.
-女士 -麻烦解开手铐
– Ma’am? – No cuffs, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉米
Hi, Jimmy.
你是怎么…
How did you…
原来我的新墨西哥州律师证
Uh, turns out my New Mexico bar card
没写有效期限
doesn’t have an expiration date.
你本来已经把刑期减到七年了
You had them down to seven years.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
八十六年
Eighty-six years.
八十六年
Eighty-six years.
但如果表现好的话…
But with good behavior…
谁知道呢
who knows?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!