A shot at big money.
我就紧紧地抓住了它
And I grabbed it and I held it tight.
在后来的十六个月里
And for the next 16 months,
我的每个清醒时刻
my every waking moment was
都用来打造沃尔特·怀特的毒品帝国
spent building Walter White’s drug empire.
等等 古德曼先生 打住
Hold on, Mr. Goodman. Stop right there.
你先咨♥询♥完奥克利先生再说话
Consult Mr. Oakley before you say another word.
法官大人 我认为应当在法庭说出真♥相♥
Your Honor, I believe the court deserves the whole truth.
你这番话 跟你在认罪协议里
You are contradicting your plea agreement’s
宣誓证明过的事实依据自相矛盾
sworn factual basis.
恕我直言 法官大人
No offense, Your Honor, but I–
这方面的法律我比您更清楚
I think I know the law here better than you do.
法官大人 我们申请休庭
Your Honor, we’d like to request a recess.
不 我们不需要休庭
No, we do not need a recess.
法官大人 我们对古德曼先生继续发言没意见
Your Honor, we are satisfied for Mr. Goodman to continue.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我请求退出此案
I’d like to petition to withdraw from this case.
-驳回 -我很恳切…
– Denied. – Respectfully–
不可能
Not a chance.
鲍比 给古德曼先生宣誓
Bobbi, swear Mr. Goodman in.
你愿发誓在法庭上
Do you swear that the evidence
就此事给出的证据
you shall give to the court in this matter
字字属实
shall be the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言 愿主佑你吗
and nothing but the truth so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
古德曼先生 你现在发过誓了
Mr. Goodman, you are now under oath.
你的任何虚假证词
Any false statement you make
都可能用于起诉你
can be used in prosecution
作伪证和妨碍司法
for perjury or obstruction of justice.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-明白 -好的
– Yes. – All right.
在过去的二十四小时内
In the last 24 hours,
你有摄入任何酒精或是毒品吗
have you used any alcohol or other drugs?
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
你有服用任何处方药物吗
Are you taking any prescription medications?
没有
No.

All right.
请继续
Continue.
关于金·韦克斯勒 我向检方撒了谎
Oh, um, I lied to the government about, uh, Kim Wexler.
我跟他们说了一堆
Uh, I fed them a load of BS
她卷入了霍华德·哈姆林谋杀案的胡话
about her involvement in Howard Hamlin’s murder.
我这么做是想让她今天能来
I just– I just wanted her to come here today.
我想让她听我说
I wanted her to hear this.
没错 制冰♥毒♥的时候我不在场
So, yeah, I wasn’t there when the meth was cooked.
销♥售♥的时候我不在场
I wasn’t there when it was sold.
任何一起谋杀发生时我都不在场
I didn’t witness any of the murders,
但我很清楚地知道发生了这些事
but I damn well knew it was happening.
我不仅仅自愿参与其中
I was more than a willing participant.
我更是不可或缺的一分子
I was indispensable.
我保沃尔特·怀特不进监狱
I kept Walter White out of jail,
我帮他洗钱
I laundered his money,
我替他撒谎 给他出谋划策
I lied for him, I conspired with him,
我赚得盆满钵满
and I made millions.
如果他那天没有走进我的办公室
If he hadn’t walked into my office that day,
沃尔特·怀特不出一个月就会
Walter White would have been dead
要么死翘翘 要么蹲大牢
or behind bars within a month.
而施罗德探员和戈麦斯探员
And Agent Schrader and Agent Gomez
以及其他许多人也不会死去
and a whole lot of other people would still be alive.
事实就是 沃尔特·怀特没了我就不可能成功
Fact is, Walter White couldn’t have done it without me.
记好了吗
You got that?
法官大人 我们请求删去古德曼先生的发言
Your Honor, we move to strike Mr. Goodman’s comments.
基于何种理由
On what grounds?
-这是推测 -推测
– Um, speculation. – Speculation?
他在为自己的行为作证
He’s testifying to his own actions.
法官大人 他描述的都是
Your Honor, uh, he’s describing events
在假设他做法不同的前提下才会发生的事
that would have transpired had he acted differently.
我还有一件事要说
I have one more thing to say.
-坐下 古德曼先生 马上 -拜托了 法官大人
– Sit down, Mr. Goodman. Now. – Please, your Honor. Please.
请法警带古德曼先生回原位
Will Marshal please remove Mr. Goodman from the podium.
检方敦促本庭允许古德曼先生继续发言
The government urges the court to allow Mr. Goodman to continue.
这怎么不是推测呢
How is that not speculation?
那好吧 古德曼先生
All right, Mr. Goodman.
你继续
Go ahead.
霍华德·哈姆林的遭遇…
What happened to Howard Hamlin was…
实在是…
it was…
我没办法说出口…
I can’t even…
在那之后
After that,
金有勇气重新来过
Kim had the guts to start over.
她远走高飞了 但其实…
She left town, but…
我才是真正逃避的那个人
I’m the one who ran away.
至于我的哥哥查克
And my brother Chuck–
查尔斯·麦吉尔
Uh, Charles McGill.
您可能知道他
Y-You may have known him.
他是位了不起的律师
He was an incredible lawyer, as–
我见过的最厉害的人
The most brilliant guy I ever met.
但他也有局限
But he was limited.
我尽力了
I tried.
我本可以更努力的
I could have tried harder.
我应该更努力一点的
I should have.
-然而… -法官大人
– Instead, when– – Your Honor.
比尔 拜托 让我说完吧
Bill, please. Just let me get through this.
然而 我发现有机会伤害他时 我行动了
Instead, when I saw a chance to hurt him, I took it.
我害他丢了职业过失保险
I got his malpractice insurance canceled.
我夺走了他活下去的唯一指望
I took away the one thing he lived for,
法律
the law.
之后他自杀了
After that, he killed himself.
而我得背负着歉疚苟活
And I’ll live with that.
你这是干什么
What was all that?
你哥哥的事 根本就不是犯罪啊
That thing with your brother, that wasn’t even a crime.
是犯罪
Yeah, it was.
古德曼先生 坐好了别动
Mr. Goodman, sit down and stay seated.
是麦吉尔
The name’s McGill.
我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔
I’m James McGill.
法官大人 鉴于被告的供词
Your Honor, in view of the defendant’s confession,
法官大人 我们想申请休庭
Your Honor, we’d like to request a recess–
检方在此撤回量刑建议
the Government withdraws its sentencing recommendation.
不 等一下
No. No, hold on.
那不是供词
That was not a confession.
并敦促本庭对每项罪名
And urges this court to impose the statutory maximum
他说的…他说的不是供词
That was… That was not a confession.
判处法定最高年限的监禁期
for each of these offenses.
那只不过是以复杂的叙述方式…
It was merely, uh, a single point of view…
此外 法官大人
Furthermore, your Honor,
需要举♥行♥第二次额外听证会
a second additional hearing is required…
所表达的一种观点
in a very complex, uh, narrative.
请容我补充 该观点
A point of view, I might add, that is presented without
没有任何证据支持
a single shred of evidence.
以评估古德曼先生…
to assess the additional claims Mr. Goodman–
抱歉 是麦吉尔先生现在承认的额外罪名
I’m sorry– Mr. McGill has now admitted to,
包括在本庭作伪证 法官大人
including perjury on this court, your Honor.
你放电了吗
Did you ground yourself?
放了
Yes, I did!
该死
Oh, crap!
我都开始担心了
I was starting to worry.
我的车在四十号♥公路上抛锚了
My car conked out on the 40.
我差点被一辆水泥车压扁
I almost got creamed by a cement truck.
他们有卖♥♥你喜欢的那种苹果
They had those apples that you like.
我帮你买♥♥了半打富士
I got you half a dozen Fuji.
中♥央♥大街的报摊小贩说
Um, and the newsstand on Central
他们可能要卖♥♥《金融时报》了
said they might start carrying the Financial Times.
好消息 是不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!