不 挺好的
No, uh… No. It was fine.
乔什会喜欢吗
Would Josh like it?
可能吧
He– He might.
好 那就再在红龙虾过生日
Okay. Another birthday at Red Lobster.
他不会有意见
He can live with that.
送礼聚会的时候我们送他们什么来着 婴儿车吧
What did we get them for the shower? A stroller, right?
是的 带减震器的高级货
Yeah, one of the nice ones with the shock absorbers.
双胞胎的话他们可能需要双人婴儿车
With twins? They might need a double stroller…
你也是 多尼
You, too, Donny.
席安娜 锯齿草球场的多尼找你 四号♥线
Seana, Donny from TPC Sawgrass, line four.
从1978年开始浇灌你的世界
谭美 我早走一会儿 你帮我告诉里卡多好吗
Hey, Tammy. I’m leaving early. Can you let Ricardo know?
-好 没问题 -谢谢
– Sure. No prob. – Thanks.
棕榈海岸洒水器
Palm Coast Sprinkler.
从1978年开始浇灌你的世界
Watering your world since 1978.
如果他出现 你千万别开门
If he shows up, you keep that door locked.
报♥警♥ 然后给我打电♥话♥
You call the police, and then you call me.
任何时候都行 不管白天晚上
Any time, day or night.
明白吗
Okay?
-明白 -周四见
– Okay. – I’ll see you Thursday.
需要我开车接你的话就告诉我
Let me know if you need me to pick you up.
-好 谢谢 -好的
– All right. Thank you. – Okay.
女士们 这边请
Ladies, it’s right this way.
抱歉这里很热 空调坏了
Sorry about the heat. AC’s on the fritz.
把这个填了 还有 省得你问 不收费
Fill this out. And, before you ask, there’s no charge.
我们所有服务都是免费的
All our services are free.
其实 我是来问我能不能在这做志愿者
Oh, a-actually, I’m here to see if I can volunteer.
你想做志愿者
You want to volunteer?
是的
Yes.
你会接电♥话♥吗
Can you answer a phone?
当然
Sure.
那这通电♥话♥你接
Then there you go.
中佛罗里达法律援助 有什么可以帮助你
Central Florida Legal Aid. How can I help you?
委托人档案
-喂 -金吗
– Hello? – Kim?
-我是 -我是苏姗娜·埃里克森
– Yes. – This is Suzanne Ericsen.
你好 苏珊娜
Hi, Suzanne.
先说清楚
I want to make it clear
我这是私下联♥系♥你
this call is completely unofficial.

All right.
我压根就不应该跟你说话
I shouldn’t even be talking to you.
不过综合考虑
But considering everything,
我觉得还是应该把事情告诉你
I think it’s only right you know what’s going on.
你看到新闻没
You’ve seen the news?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
你的前夫 那个”索尔·古德曼”
Your ex, “Saul Goodman”?
他在内布拉斯加州被捕了
He was arrested in Nebraska.
现在已经被引渡到新墨西哥州
He’s been extradited to New Mexico.
什么时候的事
When was this?
两天前
Two days ago.
不过我打电♥话♥来不是要说这个
But that’s not why I’m calling.
他会给出一些对你个人有影响的证词
He’s giving testimony that affects you, personally.
什么样的证词
What kind of testimony?
表演时间到
It’s showtime.
全体起立 有请尊敬的萨曼莎·斯默法官
All rise for the right honorable Judge Samantha Small.
现在开庭 请坐
Court’s now in session. Please take a seat.
今天第一件事
Okay, item one on the calendar,
案件CR10-7253美♥利♥坚♥合众国诉…
CR 10-7253 United States of America versus…
被告要求使用索尔·古德曼这个姓名
Defendant has requested to use the name Saul Goodman.
所以是”美国诉索尔·古德曼”
So it’s “United States versus Saul Goodman.”
律师 请说明你方出庭人员
Counsel, please state your appearances.
乔治·卡斯特拉诺联邦检察官
AUSA George Castellano.
我身旁的是伊丽莎白·诺亚迪
With me is Elizabeth Nooryani,
司法部缉毒科的
Trial Attorney from
诉讼律师
the Drug Enforcement Section of the Department of Justice,
三位联邦检察官莎拉·布拉多克
AUSAs Sarah Braddock,
尼尔·帕特尔和希拉里·帕克
Neel Patel, and Hillary Park
缉毒局特别行动组的奥斯丁·雷米组长
and Special Agent in Charge Austin Ramey from the DEA.
出席的还有
Also present in the courtroom,
新墨西哥州联调局特别行动组组长
Zachary Hernandez, Special Agent in Charge
扎克里·赫尔南德斯
of the FBI in New Mexico.
另外 法官大人 受害者
Your Honor, I’d also like to note the presence of the victims
也出席了本庭
who are here this morning,
玛丽·施罗德和布兰卡·戈麦斯
Marie Schrader and Blanca Gomez.
威廉·奥克利以顾问律师身份出席
William Oakley appearing as advisory counsel.
索尔·古德曼为自己辩护
Saul Goodman appearing on his own behalf.
早上好
Good morning.
被告仍希望为自己辩护吗
The defendant still wants to represent himself?
是的 法官大人
Uh… That’s right, your Honor.
好的
Okay.
双方已充分协商
The parties have reached a plea agreement
达成了认罪协议
satisfactory to both sides.
不过 看完
However, I have reviewed
检方给出的量刑建议后
the government’s sentencing recommendations and…
我有疑问
well, I have questions.
卡斯特拉诺先生 烦请移步至话筒前
Mr. Castellano, will you please come up to the microphone?
卡斯特拉诺先生 我们今天判决的这位被告
Mr. Castellano, today we consider the sentence
将要承认的罪行包括
for a defendant who will be pleading guilty
多项重罪 诈骗
to multiple felonies, RICO offenses,
洗钱 同谋及事后协助
money laundering, conspiracy, accessory after the fact
谋杀数名联邦警官
to the murder of federal officers.
这些罪名
And for these offenses,
检方给出的量刑建议却只有七年
the government’s sentencing recommendation is seven years.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我可以保证 我和同事们
I can assure you my colleagues and I
已经对各方面进行了详尽的综合考虑
gave every aspect of this recommendation careful consideration.
别担心 斯默法官一向遵循检方的量刑建议
请详细说明一下
Help me understand.
被告是否为检方
Has the defendant provided
提供了实质性的帮助
substantial assistance to the government?
法官大人
Your Honor?
奥克利先生 请建议你的委托人
Mr. Oakley, please advise your client
此时保持沉默
to stay silent at this time.
尊敬的法官大人 奥克利先生是顾问律师
Your Honor, with respect, Mr. Oakley is advisory counsel.
今天我为自己辩护
I’m representing myself here today.
我认为能帮助法庭充分了解情况
If I may say something that I think will help the court
请允许我发言
fully understand the situation?
古德曼先生 你是受惠者
Mr. Goodman, you are the beneficiary
我担任法官22年来
of the most generous sentencing recommendation
都没见过如此慷慨的量刑建议
I’ve seen in 22 years on the bench.
你所做的任何陈述只会危及该建议
Any statement you make imperils that recommendation.
我非常清楚 法官大人
I’m very aware of that, Your Honor.
如果您允许我发言
Uh, if you’ll allow me to speak,
我觉得可以为本法庭节省宝贵的时间
I– I think I can save the court’s valuable time.
请讲
Go ahead.
长话短说
Briefly.
两年前 一个男人走进我的办公室
Two years ago a man came into my office.
他说他叫梅修
He said his name was Mayhew.
他要我的一位委托人替他做伪证
He wanted one of my clients to lie for him under oath.
他给我钱 我拒绝了
He offered me money. I refused.
那一晚 我离开办公室时 遭到了袭击
That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked.
我的头被套上了一个麻袋
A bag was shoved over my head,
我被五花大绑
I was hogtied,
载到了沙漠里
I was driven out into the desert.
他们摘下麻袋后
And when they pulled the hood off,
我发现自己跪在一座挖好的坟墓前
I was kneeling in front of an open grave
被抢指着头
with a gun pointed at my head.
那就是我对沃尔特·怀特的最初印象
That was my introduction to Walter White!
我当时害怕极了
I was terrified.
但是很快就不怕了
But not for long.
那一晚 我看见了机遇
That night, I saw opportunity.
一个赚大钱的机遇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!