All I need is one.
奥克利告诉我你从来没打输过官司
Oakley tells me that you’ve never lost a case.
是这样吗
Is that so?
了不起的记录 你应该感到自豪
That’s a hell of a record. You should be proud of that.
不过…
Still…
陪审团嘛 对吧
Juries, right?
你永远也说不准
You never can tell.
就是掷骰子
It’s a roll of the dice.
我只是… 我希望有点商量的余地
I’m just– I’m hoping there’s some wiggle room.
你不可以与这个人讨价还价
You are not going to negotiate with this man.
不可以
You’re not.
十七
Seventeen.
被告对在此商定的罪名认罪
After sentence has been imposed on the counts
而获得相应量刑后
to which defendant pleads guilty as agreed herein,
检方将撤销
the government will move to dismiss
起诉书中第三至九项所列罪名
Counts Three through Nine of the indictment.
十八
Eighteen.
根据目前检方所掌握的事实
Based on the facts now known to the government,
预期的罪过等级是35级
the anticipated offense level is 35,
再加上
which, when combined
预期的第一类犯罪前科
with the anticipated criminal history category of 1,
综合得出的预期建议量刑区间
results in an anticipated advisory sentencing guidelines range
为入狱85到90个月
of 85 to 90 months imprisonment,
外加监外看管
in addition to any supervised release,
罚款和赔偿等法庭可能施加的处罚
fine, and restitution the Court may impose.
七年半
Seven and a half years.
我们把这玩意儿签了 赶紧结束了吧
Let’s get this thing signed and get the hell out of here.
我们没意见
We’re good with that.
“十九”
“Nineteen.”
“将在北卡罗来纳州布特纳低戒备度监狱
“Term to be served at FCI Butner Low, North Carolina,
D区服刑”
Wing D.”
布特纳低戒备度监狱
FCI Butner Low.
位置绝佳 气候宜人
It’s a great location. Very nice weather.
是唯一有高尔夫活动安排的联邦监狱
It’s the only federal institution with a golf program.
美国史上最大庞氏骗局制♥造♥者
伯尼·麦道夫都觉得可以接受…
It was good enough for Bernie Madoff…
你认真的吗
This is an actual request?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我稍微一不留神
I give you guys half a chance,
你们就会把我扔进关普通囚犯的鬼地方去
you’re gonna throw me into gen pop in some hellhole.
我曾经去过蒙特罗斯超级监狱看望某个委托人
I visited a client once at ADX Montrose.
“洛基山脉的恶魔岛”
“The Alcatraz of the Rockies.”
不行不行 这条绝对不能让步 朋友
No. No, that’s a dealbreaker, my friend.
布特纳低戒备度监狱…
FCI Butner Low. Wing…
D 是D区
D. Wing D.
“D区”
“Wing D.”
就这样了
And now we are done.
就像史蒂夫·乔布斯经常说的 还有一项
Ah, as Steve Jobs used to say, one more thing.
“二十”
“Twenty.”
“监禁期间 被告古德曼
“During incarceration, Defendant Goodman to receive
每周五将得到600毫升蓝铃牌薄荷口味
one pint Blue Bell mint chocolate chip ice cream
带巧克力碎的冰激凌”
every Friday for the duration.”
你开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
他开玩笑呢
He’s kidding.
“蓝铃牌薄荷口味带巧克力碎”
“Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip.”
不得替换
No substitutions.
好 就这样吧
Okay. That’s it.
等等 我可以让大家都更满意
Hold on. I can oil everybody’s locks.
-别玩把戏了 -不是 我还有个甜头呢
– No more games. – No. I got a sweetener.
是我之前没讲过的
It’s nothing I’ve talked about.
新的领域 重大爆料
New arena. Primo stuff.
说吧
Go.
内♥幕♥信息
Inside story,
之前没被发现的重大杀人案
previously unknown felony homicide.
事关阿尔布开克一位著名的律师
It concerns a prominent Albuquerque attorney
他失踪了
who, uh, disappeared,
据信是自杀了
believed to have killed himself.
霍华德·哈姆林
Howard Hamlin?
你说的是霍华德·哈姆林
You’re talking about Howard Hamlin.
这就是你的”甜头”
That’s your “Sweetener”?
他想用哈姆林的事说服我们
He’s trying to sell us the Hamlin thing.
他还以为自己真有筹码
He thought he really had something.
听起来你和你前妻不常聊天啊
Sounds like you and your ex aren’t talking on a regular basis.
金·韦克斯勒上个月走进阿尔布开克地检办公室
Kim Wexler walked into the Albuquerque DA’s office last month.
她把霍华德·哈姆林的事全公开交代出来了
She spilled her guts about Howard Hamlin, on the record.
你没有筹码了
You got nothing left to sell.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
上庭受审还是接受认罪协议
Do we go to trial, or do we have a deal?

Yes!
我们接受
Yes, we have a deal.
把协议写下来
Let’s get this in writing.
一个字也不能改
Not a word changes.
当然了
Of course.
我要是问你在干嘛 我会不会后悔
Am I gonna be sorry if I ask what’s going on?
我要让这个停下来
I’m putting a stop to it.
让什么停下来
A stop to what?
你还问
To what?
你听 别说话 仔细听
Listen. Just– No. Just listen.
这咔哒声
That click?
就是这咔哒声
The click.
火能打着
The flame is lighting
但是不断熄灭
and then it keeps going out.
所以要么是热电偶腐蚀了
So it’s either a thermocouple that’s corroded
要么是短路了
or we have a short.
热电偶腐蚀 好 我知道了
A thermocouple is corroded. Okay. I got it.
也许我们可以拔掉电源插头
Hey, uh, maybe we could just unplug it?
-或是剪断电线 -不 听好了
– Or cut a wire or something? – No. Listen.
我没理由待在地底下 没有热水用
I see no reason to stay down here without hot water
明明我轻易就能修好它
when it’s something that I can easily fix.
这个应该能行
I think this will do the trick.
你那些行李袋里有没有小折刀
You wouldn’t happen to have a pocket knife or a screwdriver
或螺丝刀
in one of those bags, would you?
没有
No.
什么 大声点
What? Speak up!
没有
No.
加把劲啊
Come on!
好了
There we go.
这个应该管用
Yeah. This should work.
你是科学家 对吧
Hey, you’re a scientist, right?
我想问个问题
So, uh, I have a question.
如果你有时光机 你会怎么做
What would you do if you had a time machine?
时光机
A time machine?
是的
Yeah, um…
从科学家的角度来看
From a scientist’s point of view.
你可以回到过去 或是前往未来
You can go backwards, forwards.
你会去哪里
Uh, where would you go?
这问题毫无意义
A meaningless question.
还时…
Time–
时光机呢
A time machine.
听着 时间旅行
Look, time travel,
你在想的这种时间旅行
the kind of time travel that you’re thinking of,
从科学上来讲是不可能的
is a scientific impossibility.
那会违反热力学第二定律
It would violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
那虫洞呢
Uh, but what about a wormhole?
我之前看科学节目时 男星艾伦·阿尔达认为…
Well, I was watching NOVA, and Alan Alda seemed to think–
那艾伦·阿尔达就是专家咯
Oh, well, then Alan Alda, he’s the expert.
老天 开什么玩笑
Oh, Christ. Are you kidding me?
量子力学 我们现在讨论起这个吗
Quantum mechanics? We’re discussing that now?
少管闲事
Stay in your lane.
就是个思想实验
It’s just a thought experiment.
如果可以做到 你一定有什么事
There’s gotta be something you’d go back and change

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!