好了 去机场的路上
Okay, on your way to the airport…
-等等 等一下 -我需要你打几个电♥话♥
– Wait. Wait. Hold on. – …I need you to make some calls.
即便假设
Even supposing, hypothetically,
我愿意接你的案子…
I’d be willing to take this on–
还”愿意” 比尔 这是功成名就的机会
“Willing”? Bill, this is a career-maker.
现实点 你要接的
Get real. You’re doing this.
地检有一仓库的证据治你的罪
The DA has a warehouse of evidence against you–
我都不敢想联调局有你多少证据
I can’t even begin to imagine what the Feds are sitting on.
不管你找谁当律师 你都完蛋了
No matter who your lawyer is, you are screwed.
所以我得问一句
So I’ve gotta ask…
你觉得会如何收场
Where do you see this ending?
我觉得会如何收场
Where do I see it ending?
以我成功收场
With me on top.
一如往常
Like always.
道格拉斯县监狱
诈骗
Rico.
不是五项十项
Not five, not ten,
而是27项犯罪
but twenty-seven predicate violations.
在全国范围内密谋制♥造♥分销
Federal conspiracy to manufacture and distribute
管制物品
a controlled substance.
你这种规模 最高可以判终身监禁
On this scale? Life sentence, stat max.
洗钱
Money laundering.
八项 每项二十年
Eight counts, 20 years each.
最高可以判160年
One hundred sixty years, stat max.
我们会争取刑期分开连续执行
We’ll argue for consecutive sentencing.
多起谋杀案的事后从犯
Accessory after the fact to multiple murders.
包括两名联邦功勋警官
Including two decorated federal officers.
每项15年
Fifteen years each.
根据我们计算 这是终身监禁外加
By our count, that’s life plus…
190年有期徒刑
One hundred ninety.
终身监禁外加190年
Life plus 190 years.
好了 我愿意给你一次
All right. I’m willing to extend
爱要不要的机会
a one-time, take-it-or-leave-it offer.
听好了 30年有期徒刑
Here’s the headline: 30 years.
不惹是生非 保持健康
Keep your nose clean, stay healthy,
你有可能在晚年重见天日
you have a shot at seeing daylight in your old age.
奥克利先生 你的”合伙律师”
Mr. Oakley, your “Co-counsel,”
他同意吗
is he here with us?
施罗德探员的遗孀在那边
Uh, listen, you’ve got Agent Schrader’s widow back there.
-不如请她进来吧 -等一下…
– Why don’t you invite her in? – Uh, wait a sec–
你们亏欠她的 对吧
I mean, you owe her that much, don’t you?
她不能出席…
Well, no, she– she can’t be present at a–
认罪谈判 这非常不合适
a plea negotiation. It’s completely inappropriate.
她人都来了
She’s already here.
双方同意 没关系 真的
Both parties agree. It’s fine. Really.
他们告诉我 是在垃圾箱里找到你的
They tell me they found you in a garbage dumpster.
很合理
Well, that makes sense.
我丈夫是我认识的最好的人
My husband was the best man that I have ever known.
他活着就为帮助别人
He lived to help others.
要是有人遇到困难 不管什么时间
If somebody was in trouble, no matter the time,
不管什么地点 汉克·施罗德都会帮他
no matter the place, Hank Schrader would be there.
面带微笑 不失风趣
With a smile and a joke.
他为人和善
He was kind,
体面
he was decent,
坚强
he was strong.
他的搭档
His partner…
史蒂夫·戈麦斯
Steve Gomez.
史蒂夫和布兰卡的家
Steve and Blanca
非常温馨 充满欢声笑语
made a home that was warm and full of laughter.
三个孩子
Three children.
三个失去父亲的孩子
Three fatherless children.
汉克和史蒂夫 都是好人
Hank and Steve, the good guys.
他们被枪杀
They were shot dead
扔在沙漠的坑里
and left in a hole in the desert.
而你
And you.
是你帮了
You helped
那个幕后凶手 两面派的恶毒混♥蛋♥
the two-faced poisonous bastard behind it all.
为了什么
For what?

Money.
你做这些就是为了钱
You did it all for money.
不论他们现在如何处置你
No matter what they do with you now,
不论把你关在何地 关上多久
no matter where they put you or for how long,
都不够谢罪的
it will never be enough.
施罗德太太
Mrs… Mrs. Schrader.
你的丧夫之痛
The loss that you’ve suffered…
是无法形容的
It’s unspeakable.
我见过你丈夫几次
I met your husband a few times.
他是一个一诺千金的人
He was a man who stood by his word
非常能干
and was very good at his job.
直言不讳
A straight shooter.
你和他都是
You and he are…
受害者
victims.
我也是
And so am I.
两年前一个人走进我的办公室
Two years ago a man came into my office.
他自称梅休
He said his name was Mayhew.
他想让我的一个当事人作伪证
He wanted one of my clients to lie under oath.
他承诺给我钱
He offered me money.
我拒绝了
I declined.
是律师都会拒绝的
Any lawyer would.
当天晚上我离开办公室时遭到了袭击
That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked.
两个人往我头上套了个袋子
Two men threw a sack over my head,
给我五花大绑
they hogtied me,
开车把我带到了沙漠里
and they drove me out into the desert.
他们把头套拿掉时
And when they pulled the hood off,
我跪在地上 面前是个挖好的坟墓
I was kneeling in front of an open grave.
头上顶着一把枪
With a gun pointed at my head.
我就是这样认识沃尔特·怀特的
That was my introduction to Walter White.
从那一刻起
From that moment on,
我没有一刻不感到害怕
there hasn’t been a minute that I wasn’t afraid.
没错 我是给他干活 也赚了很多钱
Yeah. I worked for him. I made a lot of money.
但我♥干♥那些并不是因为钱
But that’s not why I did it.
而是因为我知道如果我拒绝 他会怎么对付我
I did it because I knew what he would do to me if I refused.
我一次又一次想过报♥警♥
Over and over, I thought about going to the police.
甚至想过找施罗德探员
I even thought about talking to Agent Schrader.
但我知道无论去了哪 沃尔特·怀特都会杀了我
But I knew that Walter White would kill me, wherever I was.
而且我是对的
And I was right.
你们去查查
You look it up.
2009年10月4日
October 4, 2009.
他们在两分钟内
They murdered ten men inside three prisons
在三个监狱里杀死了十个人
in the space of two minutes.
用刀捅死
Knifed.
割喉
Throats slashed.
一个人被活活烧死
A man was burned alive.
他们甚至杀了我的一位同行 一名律师
They even killed one of my colleagues, a lawyer.
他当时与毒品管制局合作
He was cooperating with the DEA.
丹尼尔·华兹伯格
Daniel Wachsburger.
新闻上说丹被捅了48刀
The news said Dan was stabbed 48 times.
没错 事情败露后我逃了
So, yeah, when it all blew up, I ran.
但不是躲避警方
But not from the police.
而是躲避他们
From them.
沃尔特·怀特可能是死了
Walter White might be dead,
但杰西·平克曼和其他人呢
but Jesse Pinkman and the others?
他们还在什么地方逍遥法外呢
They’re still out there, somewhere.
施罗德太太…
Mrs. Schrader…
你面前是一个失去了一切的人
you are looking at a man who has lost everything.
我的职业 我的家庭 我的自♥由♥
My profession. My family. My freedom.
我… 我没有依靠
I have– I have nobody.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
你觉得陪审团会吃你这一套吗
And you think jurors are gonna buy that?
一个
One.
只要一个人信就够了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!