慢点
Slow down.
你会难受的
You’re gonna make yourself sick.
要知道
You know…
我们腿下可是七百万
we’re sitting on seven million bucks here.
没夸张
Literally.
怎样
And?
不如私吞了
I say we take it,
我俩五五分
split it fifty-fifty,
跑路
take off.
这不是我们的
It’s not ours.
可以是
Could be.
好吧 我认识一些人
Yeah, well, I know some people
你这么做他们肯定有意见
who would have a problem with that.
他们
Them?
别担心他们
Don’t worry about them.
你觉得还好吗
You feeling right?
第一件事
First thing we do,
我们要花六百万建个时光机
take six million bucks and build a time machine.
你担心的那帮人
Those people that you’re worried about?
找不到我们的
They’ll never find us.
你会先去哪里
Where would you go first, huh?
你看着像个历史迷 是不是
You– You look like a history buff, right?
你会去内战时期
What, would you go to Civil War times or…
还是古罗马
Um, Ancient Rome?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
2001年12月8日
December 8, 2001.
为什么
Why?
不 不
No. No.
1984年3月17日
March 17, 1984.
那是我第一次受贿
Day I took my first bribe.
然后我会去未来
And then I’d go forward.
我想看看五年后或十年后的某些人
There’s some people I’d like to check on in five or ten years,
确保他们过得不错
make sure they’re doing okay.
你呢
You?
很简单
It’s easy.
1965年5月10日
May 10, 1965.
那一天 沃伦·巴菲特接管了伯克希尔·哈撒韦公♥司♥
That’s the day Warren Buffett took over at Berkshire Hathaway.
我觉得 造时光机还剩下了一百万
I figure, got a million left from building the time machine,
我会把我的那一半
so I’d take my half
直接投到伯克希尔
and just stick it into Berkshire.
然后回到现在
Then I’d come back here and…
就成了十亿富翁
I’m a billionaire.
有没有万亿富翁的说法
Is there such a thing as a trillionaire?
就钱吗
That’s it. Money?
还有什么
What else?
你没什么想改变的吗
Nothing you’d change?
我休息好了
I’m rested.
绝命律师
第六季第十三集[全剧终]
玛丽恩 还在吗
Marion? Are you still there?
生命警报 帮助
在 是辆小轿车
Yes! It’s a– It’s a little car.
米色 我不知道品牌
Beige. I– I– I don’t know the make.
6♥4♥P
Sixty-four, P…
FT6
…F, T, six.
朝南开往柯蒂斯了
He’s headed south, towards Curtis.
一定要抓到他
Oh, please get him.
传往总局的消息
12-14 responding.
正在追踪嫌疑车辆
On that 10-29, V as in Victor.
是辆土星环吗
That’s a Saturn Aura?
正确
That is correct.
土星环 内布拉斯加 6♥4♥PFT6
Saturn Aura, Nebraska six-four-Paul-Frank-Tom-six.
白人男性 近五十岁 一米八左右 一百六十斤
White male, late 40s, about 5’11”, 180 pounds.
创可贴
高档吸尘器店
“胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号♥”
“Hoover Max Extract Pressure-Pro, model sixty.”
胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号♥
Hoover Pressure-Pro Max Extract, model sixty.
里面有人吗
Anybody home?
举起双手
Hands. Now.
我当时在派对上
I was at a party,
没多管闲事
just minding my own business.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
我最好打给索尔
I better call Saul!
我是索尔·古德曼
Hi. I’m Saul Goodman.
你知道你有权利吗
Did you know that you have rights?
宪法说你有 我也说你有
The Constitution says you do, and so do I.
我相信 在被证明有罪之前
I believe that, until proven guilty,
这个国家所有的男人 女人 小孩都是无辜的
every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent.
所以我会为你而战 阿尔布开克 最好打给…
And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better Call–
喂 克丽丝塔 我是吉恩
Hello, Krista? It’s Gene.
抱歉早上旷工了
Uh, uh, sorry I wasn’t in this morning.
开店营业没问题吧
Did you open up okay?
我没事 能帮我个忙吗
I’m fine. C-Could you do me a favor?
这周的轮班得在三点前发出
The week’s rotation needs to be posted by 3:00.
麻烦你处理下
Could you handle that?
还有就是
Uh, one more thing.
打给总部
Just call the main office.
号♥码在公告栏上
The– The number is on the bulletin board.
告诉他们
And, uh, let them know, um…
你们得换个新经理了
you’re gonna need a new manager.
就这样被抓了
This is how they get you?
就这样被抓了
This is how they get you?
就这样被抓了
This is how they get you?
就这样被抓了
This is how they get you?
就这样被抓了
This is how they get you?
天啊
Jesus.
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
你 当时 在想 什么
What… were… you… thinking?

Shit!
我的律师会干♥死♥你♥
我得再打一个电♥话♥
I need another phone call!
再打一个电♥话♥
Another phone call!
威廉·奥克利律师事务所
William Oakley and Associates,
“相信经验 相信奥克利”
“Trust experience, trust Oakley.”
我是比尔·奥克利
Bill Oakley speaking.
“相信经验 相信奥克利”
“Trust experience, trust Oakley.”
我喜欢 很上口
I like that. It’s catchy.
你知道我是谁吧
You know who this is, right?
索尔
Saul?
没错 老兄
You got it, buddy.
你在干什么 你在…
Wh-Wh-Wh-What are you, uh– What– What are y–
你…你这是干什么
Uh, wha– Uh, what are you doing?
你明知道 你打来的话 我必须报♥警♥
Uh, you know I’m gonna have to report this call.
放松 愣头青
Calm down, Junior.
警♥察♥对这通电♥话♥再清楚不过
The cops know all about the call.
他们很可能在监听
They’re probably listening in.
事实是 此时此刻我就站在
The fact is, I’m standing in the middle
警♥察♥局的中♥央♥
of a police station as we speak.
这么说他们终于抓到你了
So they finally caught you.
听好 今天你走运
Listen. This is your lucky day.
我正在跟索尔·古德曼的新咨♥询♥律师通话
I am talking to Saul Goodman’s new advisory counsel.
什么
What?
跟上我的思路 比尔 你中大奖了
Keep up, Bill. You hit the jackpot.
咨♥询♥律师
“Advisory counsel?”
你就要出名了 朋友
This puts you on the map, amigo.
接下来你这么办
Here’s what you’re gonna do.
马上赶飞机到内布拉斯加州的奥马哈
You’re gonna grab a flight to Omaha, Nebraska, ASAP.
没有直飞的航♥班♥
There’s nothing direct,
你得在休斯顿转机
so you’re gonna have to connect through Houston.
这钱谁付
Wh– Who’s paying for this?
-你付 听 你听到了吗 -听到什么
– You are. Listen. You hear that? – Hear what?
当 当 机会在敲门
Bang, bang! That’s opportunity knocking.
赶紧起来开门
Get off your ass and answer the door.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!