*不*
*Oh, no, oh*
*大潮汹涌*
*The tide is high*
*但我仍在坚持*
*But I’m holding on*
*我会成为你的第…*
*I’m gonna be your num–*
*我不是那种轻言放弃的女孩*
*I’m not the kinda girl who gives up*
玛丽恩
Marion!
*轻言放弃的女孩*
*Just like that*
*不*
*Oh, no*
玛丽恩
Marion!
玛丽恩
Marion?
玛丽恩
Marion?
你还好吧
Everything okay?
很好 抱歉
Oh, yeah. I’m sorry.
我只是忘了时间
I– I just lost track of the time.
没关系
That’s okay.
你要不要去换件衣服
Uh, you wanna put some clothes on
我们好出发
so that we can get moving?
怎么样
What do you say?
那个 我…
Uh, you know, well, I, I…
我不想耽误事
I don’t wanna slow things down.
要不还是你自己去吧
I think maybe you oughta go without me.
…派对狂欢 想着自己的事
…partying, minding my own business.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
我最好打给索尔
I better call Saul!
我是索尔·古德曼
Hi. I’m Saul Goodman.
你知道你有权利吗
Did you know that you have rights?
宪法说你有 我也说你有
The Constitution says you do, and so do I.
我相信 在被证明有罪之前
I believe that, until proven guilty,
这个国家所有的男人 女人 小孩都是无辜的
every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent.
所以我会为你而战 阿尔布开克
And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque!
这是什么
What’s that?
你说呢
You tell me.
玛丽恩 你觉得这是我吗
Marion, do you think that’s me?
这不是我
‘Cause it’s not.
从来就没有咬咬 对吗
There never was a Nippy, was there?
杰夫跟你说什么了
What did Jeff tell you?
他什么也没说
Oh, he didn’t tell me anything.
是搜索引擎告诉我的
Ask Jeeves told me.
我输入了”骗子”和”阿尔布开克”
I typed in “Con man” and “Albuquerque,”
你的大名就跳出来了 明晃晃的
and up you popped, big as day.
你干什么 玛丽恩
What are you doing, Marion?
你说呢 我要报♥警♥
What do you think I’m doing? I’m calling the police.
来 我来帮你
Here, lemme help you with that.
听着 我想我们应该
Listen, I think we’re losing sight
着眼于大局 对不对
of the bigger picture here, okay?
杰夫现在有麻烦 而我想帮他
Jeff is in trouble, and I wanna help him.
我和他都需要你的支持
He and I sure could use your support here.
你把我儿子卷进什么事里了
What did you get my son into?
都是他自愿做的一些事
Nothing that he didn’t ask for.
听着
Now, listen,
我还是你认识的那个好朋友
I’m still the good friend you thought I was, okay?
杰夫理解我 巴迪理解我
Jeff understands me, Buddy understands me.
你也会理解我的
And you will, too.
只是 你得
It’s just, you have to, uh,
不要节外生枝 好吗
you know, keep things on an even keel, all right?
你手里拿的什么
What have you got there?
把它放下
Put that down.
放下 玛丽恩
Put that down, Marion.
放下
Put it down.
别这么做 玛丽恩
Do not do it, Marion.
最后一次警告
Final warning.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
玛丽恩 我是生命警报的瓦莱丽
Marion? This is Valerie with Life Alert.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 瓦莱丽 我不好
No, Valerie, I’m not okay.
有个罪犯正站在我的厨房♥里 威胁我
There’s a criminal standing in my kitchen, threatening me!
他是一个通缉犯
He’s a wanted man,
名叫索尔·古德曼
and his name is Saul Goodman!
好的 玛丽恩 我来报♥警♥
All right, Marion, I’m calling the police.
我现在就拨电♥话♥
I’m calling right now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!