但是他看到了这家伙的电视广♥告♥
But, you know, he sees this dude’s commercials on TV
就想来找他
and this is where he wants to go.
我跟他说 “埃米利奥 搞笑电视广♥告♥
And I tell him, “Yo, Emilio, you know, a funny TV commercial
并不是可靠的根据”
is not a sound basis for, like, you know…”
你会仅凭一支搞笑电视广♥告♥
I mean, like, would you go to doctor to do, like,
就去找那个医生
an operation on you in like a–
给你的脾之类的
on, like, your spleen or whatever
动手术吗
on the fact of a funny TV commercial?
不会 别闹了
No. I mean, come on.
这有什么区别
How is this any different?
你说呢
You know?
话说回来
Anyway…
这人靠谱吗
Is this guy any good?
我认识他的时候 他是靠谱的
When I knew him, he was.

Hello?
你好 爸
Hey, uh, Dad?
是我 我是杰夫
It’s me. It’s– It’s Jeff.
杰夫 现在几点了
Jeff? What time is it?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不太好
Yeah, no, not really.
那个 我…
Um, I, uh…
爸 我被捕了
Dad, I got arrested.

Oh, no.
为什么 小杰
What for? Jeffie.
这是个天大的误会
It’s like this crazy mistake, you know?
我出了车祸
I mean, I had an accident, okay?
就是点小擦撞 不严重
A, a little fender-bender type deal, no, no big thing.
我的脚可能不小心踩到了油门上
My foot maybe slipped on the accelerator,
也可能是车子出了什么故障 我不知道
or maybe it was a defective– I dunno.
但这不是重点
But that’s not the big-deal part.
重点是
The big-deal part is,
他们认为我 我本人 犯了抢劫罪
they think that I, me, committed a robbery.
他们怎么会这么想
And why would they think that?
就是说啊
I know, right?
我出车祸的那个地方
The place where I had the accident?
有个男的 是醉汉
This guy? This drunk guy?
他从自己家里晃晃悠悠地走出来
He comes wandering out of his house
拦住了死条子 是警♥察♥ 说什么
and flags down the cops, the, the police, and says,
“我被打劫了”
“Hey, you know, I got robbed!”
当然了 警♥察♥呢
And sure enough, the police?
找到了破门闯入的证据
They find evidence of, like, breaking and entering.
家里也有东西不见了 但这都不是我♥干♥的
And, and, and stuff is missing, which I did not do.
没错 就这样
And, uh… yeah. Like that.
这么说警♥察♥肯定是找错人了
Well, the police are obviously barking up the wrong tree.
可不是吗 找错人了
Yeah. No shit, wrong tree!
-大错特错 -就是
– Wrong, like, forest. – Exactly.
因为你绝不会做出这种事
Because you would never do something like that,
对不对 儿子
would you, son?
当然不会 绝对不会
No. No. No way, man. Absolutely not.
那警♥察♥逮捕你的时候
Uh, when the police took you into custody,
他们有发现任何所谓的被盗物品吗
did they find any of this so-called stolen merchandise?
有在你身上发现吗
Was it in your possession?
-没有 -当然没有
– No. – Of course it wasn’t.
因为你根本就没有偷东西
Because you didn’t steal anything.
因此 既然没有
Therefore, since there’s no evidence whatsoever
你犯下了任何罪的相关证据
that you committed any crime,
你就没什么好担心的了
I’d say you got nothing to worry about.
那之后怎么办
So, what happens next?
深呼吸 安心坐等
Breathe deep and sit tight.
我午饭前就接你出去
I’ll have you out by lunchtime.
你自己过来吗
You coming down here yourself?
还是叫你妈去吧
Nah, I think it’ll be your mom.
你会替我通知她吗
You’ll talk to her for me?
当然了
I sure will.
我全都会搞定 没问题的
I’ll straighten it all out, no problem.
那好的
Yeah, okay. Good.
杰夫 你会得到
Jeff, you’re gonna get
全世界最厉害的法律辩护
the best legal defense in the whole wide world.
就相信你老爹吧
Trust your old man on that.
好的 收到 安心坐等
Okay, copy that. Sit tight.
没错
You do that.
别着急
Keep your shirt on.

Hello?
吉恩
Gene.
吉恩 亲爱的 你知道这才几点吗
Gene, Honey, do you know what time it is?
天呐 那个不孝子
Oh. Oh, God. That boy.
我早晚会被他气死的
He’s gonna put me in my grave.
玛丽恩
Marion.
就是闹了个误会
It’s a mistake, is all.
因为自己没做过的事而进局子
Getting picked up for something you didn’t do?
谁都可能会碰到
That could happen to anybody.
才怪
Yeah, right, anyone.
这不是他第一次了
This isn’t the first time, you know.
他之前也惹过麻烦
He’s been in trouble before.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
-玛丽恩 -这个克星
– Marion… – The death of me.
我会被他活活气死
He’s gonna be the death of me.
玛丽恩 玛丽恩 没事的
Marion. Marion, it’s gonna be all right.
我们立马就能接他出来
We’ll get him outta there lickety-split.
我经历过这种情况
I’ve been through this before.
可费时间了
There’s nothing lickety-split about it.
他还住在阿尔布开克的时候
Back when he was living in Albuquerque?
公共场所醉酒 拒捕
Drunk in public, resisting arrest,
在不应该的地方小便
urinating in someplace he shouldn’t have.
而我打了好几个小时的长途电♥话♥
And me on the telephone for hours, long distance,
就为了给他找保释公♥司♥
trying to find him one of those bail-out places.
我信♥用♥卡♥都刷爆了
I maxed out my Discover card.
到现在都在还款
I’m still paying for that one.
钱不成问题
Well, money’s not gonna be a problem,
因为我会帮你
’cause I’m gonna help you with that.
不行 吉恩 我怎么好意思
No. Gene, I can’t let you do that. No.
当然好意思 杰夫以后可以还我
Sure you can. Jeff’ll pay me back.
你也不用担心担♥保♥人的事
And you don’t have to worry about a bondsman, either.
因为知道吗
Because guess what?
奥马哈根本就没这一套
In Omaha, they don’t have ’em.
你直接去警♥察♥局
All right? You just walk into the station
用现金支付保释金就行了
and you pay a straight cash bail.
跟阿尔布开克完全不一样
It’s not like Albuquerque at all.
玛丽恩 你还在听吗
Marion, you still there?
嗯 为什么…
Yeah. Why–
为什么杰夫联♥系♥的是你 而不是我
Why did Jeff call you instead of me?
他可能怕你一下接受不过来吧
Well, I think he was scared at how you’d take it.
说真的 我都打算直接付保释金了
Honestly, I was gonna pay the bail myself,
但后来想想 还是应该由亲属来办
but I think it should be a family member.
这样最好
I think that’d be best.
这样吧 我去洗个澡 换好衣服
I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna take a shower, get dressed.
你也这么做
And you do the same.
我待会过去接你
I’ll swing by and pick you up.
然后我们去把事情解决
We’ll get this whole thing squared away.
巴迪呢 他有麻烦吗
Wh-what about Buddy? Is he in any trouble?
没有吧
I don’t think so.
他为什么会有麻烦
Why would he be?
我们大概一小时后见
I’ll see you in about an hour.
好的 好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay. Yeah. Thanks.
*不*
*Oh, no, oh*
*大潮…*
*The tide i–*
*伤我至深的*
*That tease and hurt me bad*
*是你对待我的方式*
*But it’s the way you do the things you do to me*
*我不是那种*
*I’m not the kinda girl*
*轻言放弃的女孩*
*Who gives up just like that*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!