叫什么来着
and put a pacifier in your mouth?
-摇♥头♥丸♥ -摇♥头♥丸♥
– Ecstasy. – Ecstasy!
现在这个可流行了 我想他们
That’s the big one now. I think that they have–
没错 可流行了
Yeah. That’s the big one.
我姐妹闺蜜的儿子
My sister’s best friend’s son?
天啊
Oh, my God…
但我不懂奶嘴的事
But I don’t understand the pacifier.
为什么他们都需要奶嘴
Why would they all need pacifiers?
如果你是商店老板
Like, don’t you think if you ran a store
青少年闯进店里
and some teenager came in your store
想买♥♥奶嘴
and tried to buy a pacifier,
难道你不报♥警♥吗
don’t you think you’d call the police?
-是啊 -要我肯定会
– Yeah. – Pbht! I sure would.
-绝对的 -你在吃什么
– Absolutely. – Whatcha eating?
金枪鱼沙拉
Tuna salad.
我用奇妙沙拉酱做的 而不是蛋黄酱
I made it with Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise.
我用杏仁酱而不是花生酱
I use almond butter instead of pean–
棕榈海岸洒水器
开启了新篇章…
我今早醒来时
When I woke up this morning,
猜我客厅里有什么
guess what was in my living room.
居然有一辆健身单车
A freaking exercise bike.
难以置信那是他给我的生日礼物
Yeah. I can’t believe he got that for my birthday.
等等
Hold on a second.
棕榈海岸洒水器 从1978年开始浇灌你的世界
Palm Coast Sprinkler, watering your world since 1978.
稍等
Please hold.
什么事
Yep?
金 维克多·圣克莱尔找你 三号♥线
Kim, there’s a Viktor St. Claire for you on line three.

Kim?
好的
Uh, yep. Okay.
你怎么看
Yeah. So, what do you think about that?
真的很不礼貌
That’s pretty rude.
什么牌子
What brand is it?
我才不管谁造的呢
I don’t care who made it.
我才不管是威震天三千还是值四百万呢
I don’t care if it’s Megatron 3000 or worth $4 million.
我要直接骑着送回店里去
I’m gonna ride it straight back to the store,
你猜他会收到什么生日礼物
and guess what he’s gonna get for his next birthday.
生发精华吧
Some hair regrowth serum,
我还要取笑他
and I’m gonna laugh at him.
没错
Yeah.
我是金·韦克斯勒
Kim Wexler.
你好 金
Hey, Kim.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who this is?
我就当你知道了
I’m gonna take that as a yes.
你们那位前台
Uh, that receptionist of yours,
她是喜欢偷听的人吗
is she the type to listen in?
-不是 -那就好
– No. – Good.
好的
Okay.
你在佛罗里达过得还好吗
So, how’s Florida been treating you?
希望这会儿没有飓风
I’m catching you between hurricanes, I hope.
金 你在听吗
Kim, you there?
你有什么事
What do you want?
我…没什么事
I don’t– I don’t want anything.
就是
I just…
很久没联络了
It’s been a while, you know?
我想着我们很久没联络了
Just– I’m thinking it’s been a while,
叙叙旧也挺好的
and, um, might be nice to catch up.
-“叙旧” -是的
– “Catch up.” – Yeah.
今早我思绪神游
My mind was wandering this morning. I was just…
没想什么特别的事 就是胡思乱想
Not thinking anything in particular. Just random thoughts.
我突然发觉已经过去六年了
And, bam, it suddenly occurred to me it’s been six years.
天啊
I mean, Jesus.
真不敢相信
I, I couldn’t believe it.
你可能想知道我还活着
I thought you might wanna know I’m still alive.

Yep.
我好好的 仍然逍遥法外
I’m still out here, still getting away with it.
联调局那些笨蛋连自己的屁♥股♥都找不到
The feds couldn’t find their own ass
更别说抓我了
with both hands and a proctologist.
你不该打给我
You shouldn’t be calling me.
你醒了
Oh, hey! You’re awake!
你不该打来
You shouldn’t be calling.
为什么 我占线
Why not? What, am I tying up the line
影响重要的灌溉业务了吗
for important irrigation business?
拜托 金 说句话吧
I mean, come on, Kim. Say something.
你可以骂我混♥蛋♥ 冲我发火
You can call me an asshole, yell at me.
让我知道你依然有一口气
Just let me know you’ve still got a pulse.
说句话啊
Just say something.
你想要我开口
You want me to say something?
是的
Yeah.
你应该去自首
You should turn yourself in.
什么
Do what?
你听见了
You heard me.
我不知道你一直过着什么样的生活
I don’t know what kind of life you’ve been living,
但肯定没多风光
but it can’t be much.
真是五十步笑百步
Said the pot to the kettle!
简直…
What– That is–
荒谬至极 你竟然对我说教
That is really rich, you– You preaching to me?
你并不知道我做过或没做过什么
See, you have no idea what I did or didn’t do, okay?
再说了 你怎么不去自首
A-And why don’t you turn yourself in,
既然你那么有罪恶感
seeing as how you’re the one with the guilty conscience, huh?
是什么阻止了你
What– What is stopping you?
弗林死了
Fring’s in the ground.
麦克死了 拉罗也死了
Mike’s in the ground. Lalo’s in the ground.
听说是这样
Apparently.
你不必为了我而犹豫不决
You don’t have to hold back on my account.
他们只能处死我一次 所以你尽管去吧
They can only hang me once. So– So go ahead.
全说出来 自我惩罚吧 看对你有什么好处
Spill your guts! Put on your hair shirt, see what it gets you!
为…
Why–
金 我们为什么说起自首
Kim, why are we even talking about this?
我们都很聪明 不会无缘无故毁掉自己人生
We’re both too smart to throw our lives away for no reason.
我…
Just…
我只是想…
I just… I only wanted to…

Kim.

Kim?

Kim.
我很高兴你还活着
I’m glad you’re alive.
什么事
Yeah?
该唱歌♥了
Time to sing!
好的
Okay.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的谭美*
*Happy birthday, dear Tammy*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
阿♥拉♥斯加
阿尔布开克
法官让你走之前我不能离开
I can’t leave before the judge dismisses you.
我保证让他们知道
I’ll make sure they’re aware.
就记住坐直身子
Now, just remember to sit up straight
法官跟你说话时认真听
and listen carefully when the judge addresses you.
保持专心 注意力集中
Stay attentive and engaged.
就算你不确定发生什么事了 也别表现出来
Even if you’re not so sure what’s going on, don’t show it.
好了 过来
All right. Come here.
-把衬衫下摆掖进裤子里去 -好的
– Tuck your shirt in for me, will you? – Okay.
你要给法官一个好印象
You gotta look good for the judge.
因为你有前科
Because of your record…

Kim?
你好 谢丽尔
Hi, Cheryl.
我在门口
I’m out front.
塞拉曼加离开后不久 吉米和我就开始谋划一次长♥期♥行动 让人怀疑霍华德·哈姆林的品格
为了私利…
破坏霍华德…
假造他可♥卡♥因♥成瘾
塞拉曼加进入了我们家… 头部中枪 霍华德立即死亡
我按照指示 开车去弗林家
厄门绍特毁灭证据…
…伪装成自杀…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!