对不起 我不能
I’m sorry, man. I couldn’t…
你知道我要花多长时间 多大精力
Do you know how much time, how much effort,
才能找到一个完美目标吗
I put into finding the perfect mark?
我要筛掉那么多
I have to weed through all these saps
有家有室的蠢货
who have wives and families at home,
才能找出那个有钱又孑然一身的笨蛋
find somebody who’s alone with money,
结果 你就这么怂了
and — what — so you can just wimp out?
那个人有癌症
The guy has cancer, man.
我在他口袋里找到了药片
I found pills in his pocket.
跟我爸吃的一样
Okay? The same ones my dad took.
治胰腺癌什么的
For, like, pancreatic cancer.
所以呢 得癌症的人就不能是混♥蛋♥吗
So? A guy with cancer can’t be an asshole?
相信我 我可见多了
Believe me, I speak from experience.
我不能偷癌症患者的钱
I can’t rip off a guy with cancer.
-抱歉 -你知道我们偷过的那些人里
– I’m sorry. – Do you know how many
有多少个有这种悲情故事吗
of the suckers we’ve ripped off have sob stories?
每一个
Every single one of them.
而且 等他们意识到
Besides, it’ll be months
自己的钱被偷走得好几个月呢
before they even realize they’ve been taken,
这家伙早就死了
and this guy will already be dead.
所以 拜托 回到你的卡车里
So, please, get back in your truck,
开回那栋房♥子 把事做完
go back to the house, and finish the job.
不行 我不能那样做
No, man. I can’t do that.
-我不能 -听着
– I can’t. – Look, alright.
我懂你的感受
I get it.
你很快就会翻篇的 好吗
You’ll get over it, okay?
求你相信我
Please, believe me. Y–
你不知不觉中就会忘掉这一切的
Before you know it, you’ll forget all about it.
快去吧
Go.
听我说 我们配合得很好 对不对
Well, l-look, we’re doing really well, right?
听我说完行吗 我们现在有很多钱了
Hear me out, okay? We’re — We’re rolling in cash.
-就放过这一个吧 -这由不得你
– We can just let this one go. – Not your call.
但是我离开时已经把胶带撕下来了
Yeah, but I-I pulled the tape when I left.
门已经锁上了
The door’s locked.
就算我们想回去也进不去了
We couldn’t get back in even if we wanted to.
杰夫 拜托 帮我说两句
Jeff, c’mon, man, back me up here.
我不知道
Oh, well… I-I don’t know.
你们俩说的都有道理
I mean, I can see both sides, kinda.
算了 你被开除了 走吧
You know, forget it. You’re fired. Just go.
把相机给我 赶紧走
Just gimme the camera and go.

Fine.
很好 快走 我们不需要你
Good. Go. We don’t need you.
我知道我不用告诉你
And I know I don’t need to tell you this,
但鉴于你这么他妈的业余
but since you’re such a goddamned amateur,
我还是跟你说一下
I will anyway.
把嘴闭紧了
Keep your mouth shut.
我们要做的话现在就该走了
If we’re gonna do this, we should leave now.
我们真要回去吗
We’re really gonna go back there?
你没听到我刚才的话吗
What’d I just say?
杰夫 你干还是不干
Jeff, are you in or out?
阿尔布开克同位素棒球队
怎么了
What?
我同意回去 我同意
I’m down for this. I am.
-但是… -但是什么
– But, uh… – But what?
那家伙几点吃的药
What time did the guy take the drugs?
我们给他水 大概是三个小时之前
We gave it to him, what? Three hours ago?
我都不确定他是不是喝完了
I don’t even know if he finished it.
-他现在可能已经醒了 -别担心
– He might be awake by now. – Don’t worry about it.
但是…
Yeah, but —
我说了别担心
I said don’t worry about it.
没事的
It’ll be fine.
到了 就是这里
That’s it. Right there.
二十分钟后回来接我
Come back and get me in 20 minutes.
慢慢开过来 就像要去接乘客一样
Just roll up slow, like you’re picking up a fare.
没事的 放轻松
It’ll be fine. Relax.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!