来吧 再喝点 这杯我请
C’mon. More drinks. This one’s on me.
麻烦再上两杯酒
Get two more here, please?
虽然这不关我的事 但是…
Hey, uh, it’s none of my business, but, um…
你不该喝酒的吧
should you be drinkin’?
人只活一次
You only go around once.
这话不错
You got that right.
你真的不上这辆车吗 维克
You sure you don’t want to take this one, Vik?
-我可以等等 -不用 你去吧
– I can wait. – No. It’s all you.
那行
Ah, okay.
说吧 什么消息
Feed me, what do we got?
-你吃鱼油了吗 -吃了
– You remember to take your fish oil? – I did.
-维B-12呢 -吃了
– B-12? – Did it.
-L-精氨酸 -都吃了 说吧
– L-arginine? – Got ’em all. Next.
你得在四点前提交汉普尔的上诉状
You’re supposed to file that appellate brief for Hemple by 4:00.
糟了
Crap.
你能放下你手中的旅游杂♥志♥
Could you put down the travel magazine
-帮我弄下吗 -我又不是律师助理 索尔
– and help with that? – Not a paralegal, Saul.
先不说了 你十二点半的预约刚到
Anyway, your 12:30 just walked in.
很好 让他进来
Aces. Send him in.
请进 阳光帅哥
Enter, Sunshine.
用你的光照耀我这寒冷黑暗的世界吧
Cast some light into my cold, dark world.
我们这儿正计着时呢
Hello? You’re on the clock, right?
有什么信息请随时说
So give with the info anytime.
等你完事再说
When you’re done.
我可以一心多用 说吧
No, I can multitask, please.
你不把那个莫名其妙的东西关掉
I’m not gonna talk to you while you’re on…
我是不会跟你说话的
whatever that is.
前总统林登·约翰逊都是在拉屎的时候
You know, LBJ used to have his underlings give him reports
听下属汇报的
while he was on the shitter.
反正要么我走
Well, either I’m gonna leave,
要么我就用脚踩扁你的头
or I’m gonna put my foot in your skull.
好吧
Fine.
不过你真该试试
But you should try one of these.
你走起路来就像是
You walk like Frankenstein
被外星人探查过的科学怪人
after he was probed by aliens.
我可以送你一台
I can get you one.
对你体内的气有奇效
It’d do wonders for your chi.
来吧 快说吧
Let’s go, lay it on me.
好 首先
Alright. First.
这是你要调查的德妮丝·盖布勒太太
There’s your Mrs. Denise Gabler.
她的确是有外遇了
She’s cheating, alright.
弯软型的啊
Limber.
至少我知道了他们没发现你
Well, at least I know they didn’t spot you.
有你这一脸凶相在窗外窥看
No one could stay that aroused
没人能保持这么性致勃勃
with your mug peeking through the window.
还有什么要说的
What else you got?
之后我跟踪了你的公车司机
Well, next, I followed your bus driver.
新闻快讯 他确实颈椎骨折了
News flash. He really does have a broken neck.
太好了
Fantastic.
我的生活这下要轻松多了
That makes my life much easier.
-继续 -爬楼贼是印第安纳波利斯人
– Keep it coming. – Second story guy out of Indianapolis.
叫拉斯基 在梅纳德惩戒中心蹲过十年
Lasky. Did a dime at Menard.
你要是想找个
Now, if you’re looking for a talent
能管住嘴巴的人才 就他了
who’ll keep his mouth shut, you can trust him.
我认为他值得关注
I say he’s worth keeping an eye on.
爬楼贼 爬楼贼
Second story guy, second story guy.
我收买♥♥的爬楼贼
I got — I got more second story guys in my book
比我在初中舞会见过的痘痘还多
than pimples at a Junior prom.
那个叫海森堡的家伙呢
What about, uh, that Heisenberg fella?
他是高中化学老师
High school chemistry teacher.
你没逗我吧
You’re shittin’ me. Really?
沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
Walter Hartwell White.
JP·怀恩中学的化学老师
Chemistry teacher over at J.P. Wynne.
同伙是他以前的学生 现在对冰♥毒♥上瘾
Working with a former student, current meth head,
叫杰西·平克曼
one Jesse Pinkman.
还有其他关于老师的信息吗
Uh, what else about the teacher?
他得了肺癌
He has lung cancer.
天呐
Jesus.
难怪一直咳个不停
That’s why he can’t quit with the coughing.
有多严重
How bad?
肺癌三♥期♥A
Stage Three A.
正接受治疗 还要做很多化验
He’s in treatment, more tests to come,
但情况不太理想
but it doesn’t look good.
听着 就算他能活下去
Now, listen, even if this guy was gonna live,
我也不会接近他
I wouldn’t go near him.
他完全就是个外行
He’s a complete amateur.
你看到的是生手外行
Well… You see an amateur.
我看到的是未经打磨的原石
I see 170 pounds of clay ready to be molded.
就算癌症打不垮他
Well, if the cancer doesn’t get him,
也会有警♥察♥或者致命的子弹在等着
it’ll be the cops or a bullet to the head.
这是你自己的鉴定
Is that your appraisal or is that what
还是那个不可说的人对他的看法
“He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named” says about him?
他什么都没说 这家伙就是个无名小卒
He doesn’t say anything. The guy’s small potatoes.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, okay. I hear you.
我只是…有种预感
I just — I got a feeling about this.
这个海森堡有两把刷子
This Heisenberg guy’s got something.
他的货是极品 街头是这么传的
It’s top of the line product, that’s the buzz on the street,
我就想着只要管理得当…
and I just think, with the right management —
多年前我买♥♥了台Betamax制式的录像机
You know, years ago, I bought a Betamax.
产品很好 号♥称业内顶尖
Good product. “Top of the line.”
专家都说比VHS录像机要好
The experts said it was better than a VHS.
结果完全就是浪费时间金钱
Turned out to be a complete waste of time and money.
别纠结了
Let it go.
留着那种胡子的男人
Guy with that moustache
可能这辈子就没做过几个明智决定吧
probably doesn’t make a lot of good life choices.
好吧 那个爬楼贼
So, yeah, uh, the second story guy.
-那个在梅纳德蹲过的 -对对对
– Uh, Menard, you said? – Yeah, right, right, right.
他是某个高端团伙的成员
Alright, part of a high-end crew
买♥♥卖♥♥珠宝赃物到加拿大
fencing jewelry up into Canada.
这个姓拉斯基的小子不走运
Now, the Lasky kid caught a bad break.
破窗入室时正好被开车路过的警♥察♥撞见
The cop was driving by just as he was ducking in a window.
他服了刑
He did the time,
但没有出♥卖♥♥♥一个人
no one else on his crew went down.
靠得住
Solid.
它们以横跨非洲的大迁徙而闻名
Known for their vast migration patterns through Africa,
每年 近两百万头牛羚
nearly two million wildebeests travel
跑过两千英里…
two thousand miles each year…
…使得它们的迁徙成为地球上最伟大的迁徙之一
…making their migration one of the greatest on Earth.
牛羚群跟随雨水穿过肯尼亚和坦桑尼亚
The herd seeks fresh grass,
寻找新鲜的嫩草
following the rain through Kenya and Tanzania.
每年一次聚集在一起 然后开始旅行
Gathering each year to prepare for the journey,
这一旅行已持续一百万年
one that’s been taking place for a million years.
旅程并不轻松
The voyage is not easy.
旅途中 它们必须有足够的食物与休息时间
While traveling, the herd must stay well fed, rested
同时不能得病或掉队…
and free of disease or be left behi–
再来一组 加速 女士们
Couple more. And shuffle, ladies.
就是这样
Just like that.
L跨步
Now L step.
四次
Four times.
好极了 保持心情愉悦
Fabulous. Let me see you having fun.
喂
Yeah.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他什么
He what?
让他滚回车♥库♥
Tell — Tell him to get his ass back to the garage.
立刻
Right now.
这个小可爱
You cutie-patooty.
总有你没见过的
You think you’ve seen everything.
让那该死的狗闭嘴 进去
Shut that goddamn dog up and get back in here.
进去
Get in.
你开玩笑呢 你绝对是在开玩笑
You’re kidding me. You’re absolutely kidding me.