她爱上了一个漂泊在外的男人*
*And loves a man who’s not around
她耳边仍回响着他那句话*
*She can still hear him say
-*她听到他说 “布兰蒂* -布兰蒂
– *She hears him say, “Brandy…”* – Brandy!
你是个好姑娘*
*”…you’re a fine girl”
-*你会是一名贤娇妻* -我很乐意
– *What a good wife you would be* – Con gusto!
但我的人生与热爱 均已献给大海*
*But my life, my love, my lady is the sea
他居然真的唱了
He did that.
好吧
Well.
亲眼看到兴登堡号♥飞艇坠落
That must’ve been what it would be like
估计就是这种感觉吧
if you watched the Hindenberg go down.
但这更痛苦 对吧
But worse, am I right?
-你很乐意不是吗 -乐意
– Yeah, well, with gusto, right? – Gusto.
-愿赌服输 -很乐意
– A bet’s a bet. – With gusto!
不如再赌一把怎么样
Hey, what do you say we go again?
赌注加码
Up the stakes?
这次输的人要裸上身上台唱歌♥
Loser has to sing with his shirt off this time —
不不不 不赌了
No, no, no. No more bets, okay?
我一次都没赢过
C’mon, I haven’t been right once.
怎么了 老哥
Aw, what’s the matter, wittle fella,
你没赢过吗
you haven’t been wight once?
一次都没有
Not once?
麻烦再给我们一点花生
Hey, can we get more peanuts?
拜托 维克多
C’mon, Viktor!
别那么怂
Don’t be a wuss.
我没怂
I’m not a wuss.
没错 你不怂
That’s right. You’re not.
你得相信自己 兄弟
You — You gotta believe in yourself, little buddy.
我们再赌一把 就一把
Let’s do one more bet. One more bet. One more bet.
-来吧 -不赌了
– C’mon, c’mon. – No. No more.
-来吧 -别再放柠檬块到我鼻子上
– C’mon, c’mon. – No more lemon wedges on my nose,
也别再玩变硬币魔术和牙签谜题了
no more trick coins, no more toothpick puzzles.
我根本不擅长
I-I’m not good at this.
维克多
Viktor.
这次很简单
This is an easy one.
你比我更快拿到这张百元钞
Now, you grab the hundo before I do,
这钱就归你
you get to keep it.
我先拿到百元钞的话 下一轮酒你请
I grab the hundo first, you buy another round.
只有一条规则 我动了你才能动
Only rule is: you can’t move until I move.
但我比你更靠近纸钞
Yeah, but I’m — I’m so much closer to it.
简直像白送我一样
It’s like giving me the money.
那你同意赌这一把吗
So you want to take the bet?
好 我同意
Yeah, I’ll take it.
妈的
Oh, son of a bitch!
你输了 大傻子
You lose, sucker.
再来一轮酒 麻烦你了
Another round, good man,
还是我朋友请客
once again courtesy of my little friend.
好了好了
Alright, alright…
你真有意思
You’re fun.
谢谢
Gracias.
你很不错 维克多
You know, you’re alright, Viktor.
真希望能知道你是怎么做到的
Yeah, I just wish I knew how you did it.
你看
Well, you see,
我有很多才能
I’m a man of many talents
而你却没什么才能
and you are a man of very few.
开玩笑的
Kidding!
我开玩笑呢 可能吧
Kidding. Maybe.
每次她都预料不到 无一例外
Every time — Every time, she’ll never see it coming.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Shh — yeah…
我得呼吸一下夜里的新鲜空气
I need some night air.
嗯
Well.
慢点
Easy.
来了辆出租车
Looks like one of our cabs is here.
打个赌吧 谁赢了谁先走
I’ll bet you for it.
不 我不打赌了
No! No bets.
来吧 听我说 很简单
C’mon, now, hear me out. It’s simple.
别怂啊
Don’t be such a pussy baby.
看
Look… Wapsssh!
什么
What?
简单得不能再简单了
Simple as simple can be.
把这盒火柴放在手背上不掉
Balance this book of matches on the back of your hand
保持十秒
for 10 seconds.
就这么简单 然后这辆出租车就是你的了
That’s it, and the cab’s yours.
我付车钱
I’ll even pay for it.
你肯定会打我一拳之类的
You’re just gonna punch me or something…
不 我保证 我的手不碰你身体
No, I promise. My hands won’t touch your body.
我也不会吹掉它
And I won’t blow it off the back of your hand.
真的吗
Really?
我的身体不碰你
My body will not touch your body
也不碰火柴
or the matches.
好吧
Fine.
我总得赢一次吧
I gotta win one, right?
好了
Alright.
你说得对 确实
That’s right — you do.
好了
Okay, now.
跟我倒数
Count with me.
十
10…
-九 八 -九 八
– 9…8… – 9…8…
天啊 天啊
Jesus! Jesus!
你输了
Loser!
下次见 伙计
I’ll see you around next time, pal.
真好玩
This was fun!
对了 维克多
And, Viktor,
火柴你留着吧
you can keep the matches.
真是个好姑娘*
*What a fine girl
你叫车了吗
You call for a ride?
不用了
Nah. I’m good.
你还好吗
You okay back there?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. I’m fine.
喝了好多酒 还吃了不少坚果
Got a lotta booze and, uh, nuts in my mouth.
我这儿有水 你可以喝
I got water here, if you want.
免费的
On the house.
357号♥车 你怎么样
Car 3-5-7, what’s your status?
357号♥车
Yeah, car 3-5-7,
我还有10分钟
I’m about 10 minutes away from my drop
就把乘客送到德尔玛街17号♥
at, uh, 17 Del Mar Place.
357号♥ 跑完这一单后去机场
3-5-7, head to the airport when you’re done.
收到
Copy that.
你还好吧 先生
You doing okay, sir?
我很好
Yeah. I’m fine.
你走吧
Hey, you can go,
我不会再加小费了
I’m not giving you another tip.
没问题 先生
No problem, sir.
希望你感觉好一些
Feel better.
阿尔弗雷德·霍桑
会员姓名 阿尔弗雷德
医保类型 优选医疗机构保险
内布拉斯加州驾照 阿尔弗雷德·霍桑·希尔
视力 正常
违章记录 无
阿尔弗雷德·希尔
签名 阿尔弗雷德·希尔
个人所得税报税表
米德威地区银行
古德里奇县银行
温多弗社区银行
银行账户
这是什么地方
What the hell is this?
简直像是詹姆斯·惠尔[《科学怪人》导演]的巡回路演
It’s like…James Whale’s travelling road show in here.
管你说的是谁呢
Whoever the hell that is.
冰船倒是真的到处跑
The Crystal Ship definitely travels.
等等 你说什么到处跑
I’m sorry, you said the “What” travels?
冰船 我是这么叫它的
Crystal Ship. It’s what I call this thing —
行了 没什么 不许提细节
Alright. Never mind, just — No details.
我们雇他干活 保持这种简单关系就好
We’re paying him to do a job, let’s just leave it at that.
不许提细节 伙计们
No details? Look, fellas, that —
你们给我的那些钱