– 拜托 – 快说
Come on. Say it.
“我们一拍两散”
“We’re done.”
说啊
Say it.
我们一拍两散
We’re done.
我们一拍两散
We’re-we’re done.
吉恩
Gene?
嘿 吉恩 我看到你的车子了
Hey, Gene, I see your car.
吉恩
Gene?
这下有眉目了
Well, that’s a start.
貌似是主油缸出了问题
Looks like your problem is the master cylinder.
瞧瞧你们 在辛苦地修车
Look at you boys hard at work.
玛丽恩
Well, Marion.
两位 我得走了
Guys, I gotta get going.
下次我会再看看
I will take another look next time.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你身上脏兮兮的能去哪 进去洗一下吧
You can’t go anywhere looking like that. Come on inside and wash up.
妈…
Ma…
杰菲 别惹我生气
Jeffie, don’t vex me.
走了 吉恩 帮我整理一下食物 好吗 吉恩
Come on, Gene. You can help me with the groceries, huh, Gene?
听起来没问题
Sounds like a plan.
你帮杰菲修车 真是太好心了
Nice of you to help Jeffie with his car.
你或许不知道 但我儿子之前也过得不如意
You might not know it, but my boy’s had some tough times. He, uh–
他在阿尔伯克基那边 跟坏人搅和到了一起
He fell in with a bad crowd back in Albuquerque.
阿尔伯克基吗
Albuquerque, huh?
– 我没去过那里 – 那你真走运
Never been. Lucky you.
杰菲在这里过得舒坦多了
Things are so much better for Jeffie here.
既然他认识了你 现在更是了
Even more so now that he knows you.
你是个榜样 吉恩
You’re a good influence, Gene.
我脑子哪去了
Oh, where’s my brain?
我总是忘记问你尼皮的事
I keep forgetting to ask you about Nippy.
尼皮 对
Nippy? Oh, right.
你不会相信
You’re not gonna believe this,
但它一直跟一户人家在一起 就在几个街区之外
but he was with a family the whole time, just a few blocks away.
这真是太好了
Oh, that’s wonderful.
对 它很健康
Yeah, he’s in great shape.
所以 经历了那么多事 幸亏是个圆♥满♥的结局
So, after all that, a happy ending.
– 给你 女士 – 谢谢
Here you go, ma’am. Thanks.
瞧好了
And lookie here.
– 给你 女士 – 谢谢
For you, milady. Thank you.
嘿 吉恩 你不去吃午饭吗
Hey, Gene, aren’t you taking lunch?
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!