Three, linen shirts for free!
四 开司米毛衣软绒绒
Four, cashmere sweaters out the door.
五 巴塔哥尼亚要生存
Five, Patagonias to survive.
六 时髦运动服也加入
Six, swanky sweatsuits in the mix!
加油
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
– 芭芭拉 – 什么事
Barbara? Yes?
让维修队把这里抛光一下
Let’s ask maintenance to give this area a polish.
– 知道了 我这就打电♥话♥ – 谢谢
Got it, I’ll call now. Thanks.
好了 晚安
Okay, then. Have a good night.
你也是
You too. Excuse me, ma’am?
打扰一下 女士
有人送货来了
There’s a delivery.
送货
A delivery?
不行
No.
不行 站住
No, no. Stop.
你不能把那玩意放在我的卸货区
You are not leaving that thing on my loading dock.
绝对不行
No way.
康顿伍德路1412号♥…
1412 Cottonwood Drive…
D卸货区
Dock– Dock D.
让我看看
Let me see.
二冲程引擎喷雾泵
Two-stroke engine sprayer pumps.
这里是百货商店
This is a department store.
我们看起来像是会用得到喷雾泵吗
Does it look like we use sprayer pumps here?
用不到
Well, we don’t.
女士 他们给我的就是这个地址
I was given this address, ma’am.
我需要跟你的上级说话
I need to talk to your supervisor.
知道了 你就在这里别走
Got it. You stay right here.
我是调度台的史蒂夫
Dispatch, Steve.
我是凯茜德伊奇
Yes, this is Kathy Deutsch,
我是奥马哈一家兰卡斯特商场的经理
I’m the manager of a Lancaster’s in Omaha.
你们刚刚送来一样我们没定的货
And you guys just delivered something that we did not order.
是吗
Really?
你的人送来了一个巨大的木箱 放在了我的卸货区
Your guy brought a giant wooden crate onto my loading dock,
貌似是某种喷雾机
seems to be some kind of spraying system.
发♥票♥号♥码是1968AE35
The invoice number is 1968AE35.
好 稍等 我查一下
Okay, just give me a second to catch up here.
喷雾泵 对 我找到了 奥马哈吗
Sprayer pump. Yeah, I think I got it. Omaha, right?
对 但我这里是百货商店 我们不卖♥♥这种东西
Yes, but I run a department store. We don’t sell anything like that.
显然这是你需要解决的错误
Clearly this is a mistake you need to fix.
老天 真的很抱歉 女士
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry, ma’am.
我上司一定会…
My boss is gonna just–
这下好了
Oh, great.
里奇的安排全满了
Ricky’s booked solid. Heh.
里奇
Ricky?
他是司机
He’s the driver.
那里奇得把箱子搬回卡车上了
Well, Ricky’s just gonna have to put the box back on the truck.
这有点小问题
A little problem with that.
货物空间
Cargo space.
他一个小时后要去机场装货
He’s got a pickup at the airport in an hour.
那批货也不好对付
And it’s a messy one too.
400公斤的西班牙鲭鱼
It’s 900 pounds of Spanish mackerel.
好吧 很抱歉 但这是你的问题
Okay. I’m sorry but that’s not my problem.
对 我知道 只是…哎呀
No, I know. It’s just– Wow.
他要是迟到 那可要遗臭无穷了
If he’s late, that’s gonna stink.
这是个双关
Pun intended. Heh.
吉恩 没事吧
Gene? Everything okay?
没事 我就是…
Yeah– Oh, I’m just…
在灭火 送货出了问题
putting out fires, it’s a delivery issue.
– 别担心 我能搞定 – 好吧
Don’t worry. I got it. Okay.
不好意思
Sorry.
– 你还在吗 – 在
You still there? Yes.
听着 关于你的装鱼问题 我不知道该说什么
Look, I don’t know what to tell you about your fish issue,
只是我不能让一个大箱子…
it’s just I can’t have a huge box just–
我理解
I understand. I mean, we both have
我是说 咱俩都有上级 对吧
people we have to answer to, right?
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I’ve got an idea.
我这边还有一辆卡车 可以亲自开过去
I’ve got an extra truck. I can drive over there myself.
太好了
Great.
你到这里需要多久
How long till you get here?
我在厄本代尔 现在出发的话 四个小时后到
Well, I’m just over in Urbandale, so if I leave now, be there in four hours.
四个小时 不行
Four hours? No.
不 没关系 我不介意开长途
No, no. It’s fine. I don’t mind the drive.
我会开大音乐 就像过去那样
I’ll crank the tunes. It’ll be like old times.
不行 我不能等那么久
I mean, no, I can’t wait around that long.
我们这边要打烊了
We’re closing for the night here.
这样如何
How’s this?
请讲
Yeah?
如果你能保证…
If you promise me that…
里奇明天上午10点之前过来…
Ricky will get back here by 10 a.m. tomorrow…
箱子就能在这里过夜
I’ll hold the box overnight.
可以吗
You would do that?
老天…你真是我的大救星 你叫什么来着
Oh, my God– You’re a lifesaver. What’s your name again?
– 凯茜 – 凯茜
Kathy Kathy.
好 我的人会过去 10点整
Yeah, my guy will be there, 10 a.m. on the dot.
还会带束花
With flowers.
花就没必要了
Flowers won’t be necessary.
但谢谢你这么有心
But thanks for the thought.
不行
No.
是我谢你才对
Thank you.
– 晚安 女士们 – 晚安
Good night, ladies. Night.
晚安 吉恩
Good night, Gene.
– 两位先生 – 嘿 吉恩
Gentlemen. Hey, Gene.
嘿 吉恩
Heya, Gene.
我得赶紧走了
Better hit it.
希望莉兹拼字大赛好运
Good luck to Lizzie on that spelling bee.
她有点紧张
She’s a little nervous.
– 不会 她会取得好名次 – 好
Nah, she’s gonna be great. Yeah.
嘿 剥玉米队回来了
Hey, Huskers are back.
他们或许是听到了我在林肯一路嚎叫
Probably heard me screaming all the way in Lincoln.
我嗓子都喊哑了
Yeah, I was hoarse.
– 马丁内斯… – 484码
Oh. And Martinez, oh… 484 yards.
创下了新生记录
That’s a freshman record.
知道吗 我超爱那孩子
You know what? I love that kid.
嘿 如果他和基尼再接再厉 我觉得他们还是有机会
Hey, if he and Kinnie keep it up, I think they still got a shot. Oh!
借你吉言
Your lips to God’s ears.
你好 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
(走)
一 阿玛尼西装真风光
One. Armani suits and run.
阿玛尼
阿玛尼
Armani. Armani. Armani.
二 乔丹球鞋脚上蹬
Two. Air Jordan shoes for you.
三 亚麻衬衫免费穿
Three. Linen shirts for free.
一 二 三
One. Two. Three.
四 开司米毛衣软绒绒
Four. Cashmere sweaters out the door.
不 对
No. Yes. Yes. Yes.
一 二 三 五
One. Two. Three. Five.
巴塔哥尼亚要生存
Patagonias to survive.
– 多出六千个座位 – 多出六千个球迷
Six thousand more seats. Six thousand more fans.
我说不好 那些豪华套房♥
I don’t know. All those luxury suites?
现在就开始攒钱吧
Start saving now.
你看佩里尼的采访了吗
You see that interview with Pelini?
那家伙现在春风得意
The guy’s feeling his oats.
他能体会到了…
He can taste it now…
你觉得你能走出奥斯本的阴影吗
You think he’ll ever get out of Osborne’s shadow?
奥斯本 不同凡响的生涯
Osborne. What a career. Wow.
既是名人堂成员 又是国会议员
Hall of famer and a congressman.
真是不可思议
Unbelievable.
七 天堂华裙讨人喜
Seven. Spendy dresses sent from heaven.
1995年的球队
’95 team?
那阵容可真是豪华
Wow, what a line up.
I字阵型…
I mean, the I-formation…
我觉得佩里尼可以效仿一下
I’ll tell you Pelini could take a page out of that book.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!