It’s a free country.
嗨 我是吉恩泰卡维克
Hi. Uh, Gene Takavic.
嗨 吉恩 我是弗兰克 这是尼克
Hey, Gene. I’m Frank. This is Nick.
尼克帮过我 所以…
Yeah. Nick here did me a solid, so…
请你们慢用
Please, enjoy yourselves.
上帝保佑你
Well, God bless you.
9点45分 尼克 你要不要带走吃
Well, 9:45. Nick, you wanna grab yours to-go?
– 好 – 他得去检查停车场
Sure. He’s gotta check the lot.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你要不要坐下歇会儿 你要是想 可以给自己倒杯咖啡
Hey, you wanna take a load off? Grab yourself a cup of coffee if you’d like.
好 可以
Yeah. Okay.
我不该这么做
I should not be doing this.
嘿 帮我个忙 你要是碰到我妻子…
Hey, do me a favor. If you were ever to cross paths with my wife…
我以童子军的荣誉担♥保♥
Oh, heh. Scout’s honor.
老天
Oh, man.
我好久没吃过这东西了
I haven’t had one of these in forever.
得注意着点腰围
Watching my waistline.
– 对 但偶尔吃一次没事 – 没什么的 对吧
Yeah, but every now and then. No harm, right?
昨晚的比赛你看了吗
So, did you catch the game last night?
比赛
The game.
那些人到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with those guys?
我都不好意思说
I can’t even talk about it.
我还真以为今年能行呢
Really thought this was the year.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
说起来 德州都没在排行榜上
You know, Texas wasn’t even ranked.
我知道
I know.
战术呼叫就够离谱的
Play-calling was crazy.
– 糟到家了 – 三次进攻才推进半米
The worst. Three downs to make a foot and a half?
能有多难啊
How hard can it be?
马丁内斯比赛打成那样 怎么可能赢
Well, you can’t win when Martinez plays like that.
马丁内斯 他怎么回事
Martinez. What’s up with him?
– 你觉得不对劲 – 或许吧
You think something’s off? Maybe.
– 下周是奥克拉荷马州队 – 奥州队
Next week, Oklahoma State. The Okies.
– 我们之前就是这么称呼他们的 – 你去过那里吗
Huh? That’s what we called them. You ever done that drive?
– 去过托皮卡 威奇托… – 不错
Topeka, Wichita… Nice.
看来你是没去过
Well, then, you haven’t done it.
– 哪都比不上纪念体育馆 – 说得对
Can’t beat Memorial. Damn straight.
你最喜欢什么
What do you love most?
这个不好回答
Well, that’s tough.
你觉得到了主场他能振作起来吗
Think he’ll come through on his home turf?
– 对 – 不可能 就他那大拇指
Yeah. No way. With that thumb?
大拇指不灵发挥肯定打折
Thumb’s a dealbreaker.
听好了 是大拇指被 美洲狮球队的头盔打折吧
I’ll tell you something. The Cougar helmet was the thumb breaker.
真好吃
Delicious.
– 我或许该回去了 – 再次谢谢你
Well, I should probably be heading back. Well, thanks again.
一点心意而已 再见
Oh, it’s the least I could do. Have a good one.
你随时再来
Come back anytime.
– 晚安 吉恩 – 晚安 克莉斯塔
Have a good night, Gene. Good night, Krista.
– 晚安 – 晚安
Good night.
(仅限紧急出口)
– 嘿 弗兰克 – 吉恩 肉桂卷机器
Hey, Frank. Gene, Gene, the Cinnabon machine.
– 你一进走廊我就闻到了 – 总有人这么跟我说
I could smell you coming up the hallway. Oh, I get that all the time.
这是你们的
Here you go, guys.
– 嘿 我能… – 你根本不必问 喝杯咖啡吧
Hey, can I… Don’t even ask. Grab a coffee.
那场比赛真是精彩 对吧 中场的时候你怎么想的
That was one hell of a game, huh? What were you thinking at halftime?
我在想“嘿 这次比赛可能会很久”
Well, I was thinking, “Hey, this could be a long one.”
你知道我今天不会吐槽谁吗
And I tell you, know who I’m not bitching about today?
– 佩里尼 – 佩里尼 这也…好
Pelini. I’m not. That’s– Yeah.
– 教练 – 你了解我的
The coach. You know me.
要是比赛不顺利 我会狠狠骂他 但他要是表现好 我会使劲夸他
I go at him when things are bad, but when he does good, I’m all about it.
(体育)
-晚安 吉恩 – 晚安
Good night, Gene. Good night.
他们让他上场是有原因的
They got him in there for a reason.
先生们!
Gentlemen!
我还行的
I still got it.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
不用 谢谢 我就是看看
Oh, yeah. No, thanks. I’m just browsing.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
六 七 八 九
six, seven, eight, nine.
14…
Fourteen…
15 17 18
Fifteen, 17, 18.
六 七 八 九 十
Six, seven, eight, nine, 10.
二…
Two…
11 12 13 14 15.
Eleven, 12, 13, 14, 15.
好的 这里是17步
All right, and 17 feet right here.
围起来 快 都围起来
Ribbon it off. Come on. All the way, guys.
好的 检查 一 二 一 二 好的 动起来
Okay. Check, check, one, two. One, two. All right, let’s move.
起始位置 就在那里
Starting position. Right down there.
好的 准备好了吗
All right, we ready?
拿上你的包 出发!
And grab your bag! And go!
就是这样 快跑
That’s it! Move! Move!
快点 跑起来 阿玛尼西装快跑
Go, go, go! One! Armani suits and run!
二 乔丹球鞋脚上蹬
Two! Air Jordan shoes for you.
三 亚麻衬衫免费穿!
Three! Linen shirts for free!
四!开司米毛衣软绒绒
Four! Cashmere sweaters out the door.
五!巴塔哥尼亚要生存
Five! Patagonias to survive!
六!时髦运动服也加入 停
Six! Swanky sweatsuits in the mix! Halt!
怎么…
What–?
太多了 你得有目标
Too many. You gotta be precise.
– 每样拿三件 – 为什么
Just three of each. Why?
我♥干♥吗要拼了命地跑
And why do I gotta run around like an asshole?
我跟你说过了 三分钟
I already told you. Three minutes.
– 明白吗 我们就这点时间 – 但为什么是三分钟
Got it? That’s our window. Yeah, but why three minutes?
因为三分钟后 保安会在监控里看到你
Because at three minutes, that’s when security sees you on the cameras,
然后警♥察♥会把你拖去监狱
and the cops haul your ass to jail.
– 所以要加快速度 – 等一下 有摄像头吗
All right? So let’s go. Wait, there’s cameras?
当然有了
Sure, there’s cameras.
摄像头每72小时清空一次
They erase the tapes every 72 hours.
所以每样东西只能拿三件 而且要挑贵的拿
That’s why you only take three of each and only the pricey stuff.
等商店开门时 他们都不会知道自己被盗了
When the store opens, they won’t even know they were robbed.
等他们清点库存时 布拉卡答布拉 录像里早就没有杰菲了
By the time they do inventory, abracadabra! No more Jeffie on the tape.
好的 所以三件东西 三分钟
All right, so three items, three minutes.
很简单
It’s easy.
来吧
Let’s go.
– 每样拿几件 – 三件
How many of each? Three.
– 人心不足蛇吞象 – 我说不好
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. I don’t know.
什么叫你说不好
What don’t you know?
整件事看起来很离谱
It’s just this whole thing, it seems crazy.
你觉得太难吗 直说就好…算了
Is this too hot for you? Just say so– You know what? Screw it.
离谱 我来告诉你什么叫离谱
Crazy? I’ll tell you what’s crazy.
50岁的高中化学老师找到我办公室
50-year-old high school chemistry teacher comes into my office.
那家伙一文不名 还不起贷款
The guy is so broke, he can’t pay his own mortgage.
一年后 他赚到的钱堆起来 有一辆大众车那么高
One year later, he’s got a pile of cash as big as a Volkswagen.
这才叫离谱
That’s crazy.
我愿意做
I’ll do it.
你觉得没问题吗
This sounds good to you?
我觉得可以
I think it’ll work.
瞧瞧你 毛遂自荐
Well, look at you. You’re young.
你或许跑得快…
You’re probably fast on the feet–
我没说不愿意做 我只是有疑问 比如说…
I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it. I just had some questions about, like…
后勤工作
logistics.
你到底干不干
Are you in or out?
干
In.
好的 回到起点
Okay. Back to one.
检查 测试 一 二 一 二 好的
Check. Test. One, two. One, two. Okay.
就位 预备 开跑
And ready, set, action!
快 快 快
Move, move, move.
加快速度 快
Pick up the pace. Go, go, go.
一 阿玛尼西装真风光
One, Armani suits and run.
二 乔丹球鞋脚上蹬
Two, Air Jordan shoes for you.
三 亚麻衬衫免费穿