他叫什么来着
What was his name?
早餐棒 拿一条吧
Breakfast bar, go ahead, take one.
我不是在跟你说话
I’m not — I’m not talking to you.
拉米雷斯 对 给他打电♥话♥
Uh, Ramirez. Ramirez. Yes. Call that kid.
告诉他 我要所有受害者的名字和电♥话♥
Tell him I want the names and numbers of all the victims.
我嗅到集体诉讼的味道了
I smell class action.
然后找那个拍照片的小子
And then get the kid with the camera.
让他去那里
Send him up there.
再给报社打电♥话♥
And then call the newspaper
说索尔·古德曼对”40号♥公路惨案”
and say that Saul Goodman is outraged
感到出离愤怒
at the “Fiery Fiasco on the Forty.”
我们就取这名字
That’s what we’re gonna call it.
请律师
改到上庭那天
Move it to court day.
我才不会一周去那里两次
I’m — I’m not going down there twice in one week.
那是他们的问题
That’s their problem…
派个人过去
Send a messenger
送点玩具娃娃和果篮
with, uh, Beanie Babies and an Edible Arrangement
多放些菠萝
with extra dipped pineapple.
-等下 闭嘴 -“最好打给索尔
– It’s — Shut up. Shut up. – Better Call Saul!
车险不理赔
Auto insurance won’t pay for your fender bender?
亲戚敲竹杠
Ripped off by your brother-in-law?
手术出状况
Major or minor surgery gone wrong?
我在阿尔布开克等你
I’m here for you, Albuquerque.
最好打给索尔
Better Call Saul!
拨♥打♥505-503-4…”
Call 505-503-4–
听到了吗 广♥告♥居然是单声道的
Did you hear that? It’s in mono.
就这破效果别指望老子给钱
I’m not paying for that muffled crap.
单声道啊 披头士当年用的
Mono! It’s what The Beatles used.
什么老古董
It’s ancient.
我的声音超模糊不清
Look, I sound like I’m in a well
像从山洞的井里蒙着毯子发出来一样
inside of a cave under a blanket.
谁会雇一个根本听不清声音的律师
I’m — Who wants a lawyer who you can’t hear?
1776年7月4日
你这样
Here’s what you do.
立刻取消支票
Stop the check ASAP,
然后打电♥话♥给电台经理
then call the station manager.
告诉他们 如果下次我听到这个广♥告♥
You tell them if the ad doesn’t make my ears bleed
最好打给索尔
没被吵聋 咱们就法庭见
the next time it plays, I will see him in court.
去他的联邦通信委员会
Screw the FCC!
我会和那些坐办公室的刚到底
I’ll go to the mat with those pencil-pushers.
这是典型的言论自♥由♥
This is textbook freedom of speech.
还有什么比这更美国呢
What could be more American than that?
我是一名爱国青年
I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy.
都记住了吗 打电♥话♥给银行取消支票
Get all that? Call the bank. Cancel the check.
打电♥话♥给电台经理 让他把声音调大
Call the station manager. Tell him to crank it up
-要不就法庭见 -好的
– or I’ll see him in court. – Got it.
让开
Move.
全世界最棒的律师
干嘛
What?
好了 纵使天塌下来 也要伸张正义
Alright. Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!