听我把话说完 好吗
Just let me say my piece, okay?
我先喘口气
Just — Let’s take a breath here.
金 我们经历了这么多事
Kim, after everything that happened…
天呐 我当然明白
I mean, Jesus. I get it.
你想摆脱阴影
You want to climb out of your own skin.
这很正常
That’s natural.
但是 金 你不能就这么抛弃一切
But, Kim, you don’t just throw everything away.
这是你生活的全部 你是一名律师
Th-This is your life. You’re a lawyer.
还有你那些委托人怎么办
Wh– uh, what about your clients, huh?
那个倒霉蛋 亚波罗先生怎么办
What about, uh, that poor guy, uh, Mr. Yarborough?
还有那个寄养中心的孩子
What about the kid in foster care?
你为他们拼尽了全力
Huh? You give them everything you’ve got.
他们到哪去找跟你一样好的律师
Who are they gonna find who’s half as good as you?
没人比得上你 他们需要你
No one! They need you.
木已成舟了
It’s already done.
好吧 木已成舟 但舟也能成木
Okay. What’s done can be undone.
我只是想说
All I’m saying is just — just —
我们应该花一两周时间 好好考虑一下
let’s take a week or two to think it over.
现在 我们先休息一段时间
For now, we’re gonna take some time off.
我们太需要休息一阵子了
God knows we need it.
我们去找个新地方 我们离开这里
We’re gonna find a new place. We’re gonna leave here.
我们永远也不回这里来了 好吗
We’re never, ever gonna come back here again, okay?
我们要把这件事抛在脑后
We’re gonna — We’re gonna put it behind us.
一切都会开始好转 我保证
Things will look brighter. I guarantee it.
不过首先 我们得解决这个问题
But first, we have to fix this.
我们回酒店房♥间
So we’re gonna go back to the hotel room,
你来写几封信
and you’re gonna write letters.
你要给律师协会写一封信
You’re gonna write a letter to the bar.
给你的委托人写信
You’re gonna write letters to your clients.
你只用口述 我来打字
Y-You — You dictate. I will type.
我们挽回这个局面
We’re gonna roll this thing back.
我去点个披萨 今晚通宵搞定
I’ll order a pizza. We’ll pull an all-nighter
因为我们共同面对 好吗
because we’re in this together, okay?
我去拿你的打印机
So, I’m gonna go get your — your printer
然后我们就赶紧离开这
and then we’re gonna get the hell out of here.
听着 吉米 吉米
Look, Jimmy — J-Jimmy —
你之前问 你是否不适合我
You asked if you were bad for me.
不是这么回事
That’s not it.
我们在一起对彼此都没有好处
We are bad for each other.

Kim.
别这么做
Don’t do this.
金 求你了
Kim, please.
吉米
Jimmy.
我和你一起度过了我人生中最快乐的时光
I have had the time of my life with you.
但我们对身边的每个人都造成负面影响
But we are bad for everyone around us.
其他人因为我们而受苦
Other people suffer because of us.
我们分开时没什么事
Apart, we’re okay,
但只要在一起
but together…
就如同毒药一般
we’re poison.
不 不
No. No.
你告诉我
Just tell me
我该怎么改
what I need to do to change, okay?
告诉我该做什么 我一定照做
Just tell me what it is and I’ll do it.
-吉米 -别 金
– Jimmy. – No, Kim.
你让我很幸福
You make me happy.
我们让对方都很幸福
We make each other happy.
这怎么能是件坏事呢
How can that be bad?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但那又如何
But so what?
不 不
No. No.
不 金 你错了
No, Kim, you’re wrong!
还是因为霍华德对不对
This is about Howard!
他的遭遇怪不了我们
Okay? What happened to him wasn’t on us.
不是你的错 也不是我的错
It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t my fault!
都赖那个该死的拉罗·塞拉曼加
It was that fucking Lalo Salamanca!
那个变♥态♥从死里逃生
That psychopath came back from the dead
然后走进了那扇门
and he walked through that door!
是他干的 不是我们 是他
He did this. Not us. Him.
我早就知道了
I knew.
你早知道什么
You knew wh-what?
我知道他还活着
I knew he was alive.
你不知道
No, you didn’t.
大概一个月前
It was about a month ago.
我又发现那辆车在跟踪我
I saw that car following me again.
原来是麦克·厄门绍特
And it turned out that Mike Ehrmantraut
派人监视我们俩
had guys watching both of us.
提防拉罗
Watching for Lalo.
麦克跟你说
Mike — Mike told you
拉罗还活着
that Lalo was alive…
你却没告诉我
…and you didn’t tell me?
吉米 我以为
Jimmy, I thought — I thought it was
他来找我们的几率微乎其微
a one in a million chance that he’d come for us.
我以为就算他来了 也会被抓个正着
I thought he would be caught if he did.
我就告诉自己说 这是在保护你
And I told myself I was protecting you.
但事实并非那样 我…
But that’s not the truth. The —
我没有告诉你的真正原因
The real reason I didn’t tell you
是我知道你一定会那样做
was because I knew what you’d do.
做什么
Wh– What would I do?
你会责怪自己
You’d — You’d blame yourself.
你会替我担惊受怕
You’d fear for me.
你会想让我们逃亡藏身
You’d want us to run and hide
直到确定我是安全的
until you were sure I was safe.
你会叫停我们的骗局
You would pull the plug on the scam.
然后…
And then…
然后…
And then, uh…
我们会一刀两断
we’d break up.
我不想发生那种事
And I didn’t want that.
因为我实在是太享受了
Because I was having too much fun.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 该走了
Rise and shine, time to go.
说吧
Hit me.
听说你没在报告上写那几个神奇的词 医生
I’m hearing your report didn’t use the magic words, Doc.
软 组织 损伤
Soft. Tissue. Damage.
不管X光结果如何
Doesn’t matter what the X-rays show,
组织损伤能让我的委托人有钱拿
tissue damage gets my client paid…
你没懂我意思
You’re not listening.
我的委托人告的不只是你们公♥司♥
My client isn’t just suing your company,
他还告了你这个人
he’s coming after you personally.
听着 你还是有得选的
Listen, you have a choice, okay?
你可以现在就赔完这点小钱
You can pay up now
或者在法庭上赔到倾家荡产
or, uh, bleed to death in court.
我劝你还是放聪明点 开支票吧
So, I say be smart and write that check.
今天之内给我答复
You have till E.O.D.
抱歉 我有另一通电♥话♥
I’m so sorry. I’m getting another call.
知道了 还有什么
Got it. What else you got?
那是我的药贩子
Oh, that’s my Xanax guy.
告诉他我今天就可以见他
Uh, tell him yes and today…
又一个在公共场所自♥慰♥的 是哪个
Another public masturbator? Which one?
新人吗
A new guy? Huh.
看来人人都喜欢这么做
Everyone must be doing it…
他还没付钱是什么意思
What do you mean, he hasn’t paid?
我看见他给你卡了
I saw him give you the card.
卡的假的 那个狡猾的小混♥蛋♥
A fake? That sneaky little jackass.
告诉他赶快拿现金过来
Tell him he’ll be spending St. Patrick’s Day in Los Lunas
不然就等着在监狱过圣帕特里克节吧
unless he comes up with the cash ASAP.
等等 闭嘴 我发现个商机
Wait. Shut up. Shut up. I got a good one.
你看到盖茨附近有辆巴士冲出40号♥公路的新闻了吗
Did you see a bus went off I-40 up near Gates?
18人受伤
Eighteen people injured.
我们不是认识一个年轻人
Uh, don’t we know a kid,
正好在那家医院实习吗 犯过多次酒驾那个
an intern at the hospital up there, had a bunch of DUIs?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!