他还有三小时就到
He’ll be here in three hours.
先生 您应该保持俯卧姿势
Sir, you should remain prone.
山姆
Sam.
今晚发生这种事你满意吗
You happy with the way things went down tonight?
我反正是不满意
‘Cause I’m not.
你怎么知道拉罗会在洗衣店
How’d you know Lalo would be at the laundry?
我不知道
I didn’t.
下次你再突然迷上扮大侦探
Well, the next time you get a wild hair to play detective,
提前告诉我
tell me.
后果本可能会比现在更严重
This could have gone down a whole lot different.
确实
It could have.
什么事
Yeah?
行 就去办
Okay. I’m on it.
这是干什么
What are you doing?
给你们家换一台新冰箱
You’re getting a new refrigerator.
不锈钢的应该就行了吧
I’m assuming stainless will do.
-亚瑟 -怎么了 麦克
– Arthur. – Yeah, Mike?
戴好手套
Gloves on.
下楼
Downstairs.
绿色捷豹 个性车牌
Green Jaguar, vanity plates.
开到仓库去
It goes to the warehouse.

Done.
拉罗说他会再过来
Lalo said he was coming back.
-他不会来了 -不 他明明说了的
– He’s not coming. – No. But he said he was.
-他当我面说… -听好了
– He told me… – You understand me.
他不会过来了
He is not coming back.
坐吧
Let’s sit.
给我坐下
Sit.
好了 接下来的情况是这样
All right, here’s what’s gonna happen.
几天后 霍华德·哈姆林的车会出现在
In a few days, Howard Hamlin’s car will be found
几个州外的水边
several states away, by the water.
车上的里程表会显示
The odometer will have rolled
开到那里所应有的确切里程数
to the exact number of miles it took to get there.
座椅内会找到可♥卡♥因♥
There will be cocaine in the upholstery.
这正是你们给他编的故事 对吗
That’s the story you were setting up for this guy, yeah?
他们会认定这是自杀
They’ll call it a suicide,
希望尸体会被冲上岸
hoping the body will come washing up.
但永远都不会
It never will.
然后某一天 你们会听到这个消息
At some point, you’re gonna hear about it.
有人给你们打来电♥话♥ 或是在法♥院♥里提起
Someone calls you, someone at the courthouse mentions it.
到那时 你们就立刻报♥警♥
The moment that happens, you call the cops.
他的车昨晚在这停了好几个小时
His car was here for hours last night.
很可能有人看到了
Good chance somebody noticed it.
这意味着你们是他生前见过的最后两个人
That means you are the last people to see him alive.
警♥察♥会想跟你们聊聊
Cops are gonna wanna hear from you.
你们就告诉警♥察♥你们见过他
You tell the cops you saw him.
他来过这
He came here.
看起来好像服用了什么药物
Seemed like maybe he was chemically altered.
神志不清
Didn’t make a lick of sense.
然后他就走了 你们只知道这些
Then he left. That’s all you know.
把你们一直以来的谎言贯彻到底
You keep telling the lie that you’ve been telling.
韦克斯勒小姐告诉我她十点钟要出庭
Now, Ms. Wexler tells me she has court at 10:00.
你今天有什么工作
What’s on your docket?
听我说
Hey. Listen.
你今天要去哪
Where do you need to be?
办公室 我要去办公室
Uh… Office. My office.
委托人♥大♥概从九点半开始陆续出现
Clients start showing up around 9:30.
我的车没了
Oh, my car’s gone.
不 车在开回来的路上
No. It’s on the way home.
你要用车时就有了
You’ll have it when you need it.
所以 你俩今天该干什么就干什么
So, you two are gonna go about your day.
一切如常
Normal. Same as ever.
今天 你们就是影帝和影后
Today, you’re Meryl Streep and Laurence Olivier.
不要失神放空
No staring into space.
切勿有反常之举 掩饰好
Nothing out of the ordinary. You cover.
任何人跟你们说话
Anybody talks to you,
都表现出”这不过又是平常的一天”的样子
it’s just another day that ends in “Y,” That’s all.
等你们回到家 我们已经走了
When you get home, we’ll be gone
一切都会恢复原样
and everything will be back the way it was.
我要你们牢牢记住
Now, I need to impress upon you…
这一切都没有发生过
None of this ever happened.
什么都没有
None of it.
明白了吗
Understand?
大声说出来 我要听到
Say it out loud. I need to hear it.
明白了
We understand.
什么都没发生过
It never happened.
好 我要出去了
All right, I’m gonna go out there
你们做好准备
and you’re gonna get ready.
在我关门之前
Before I shut that door,
那个房♥间里有你们需要的东西吗
is there anything you need from the other room?
洗漱用品 衣服 每天早上要用到的
Toiletries? Clothes? Anything to start your day?
没有
No.
东西都有
We’re set.
等等
Hold it.
继续吧
Go ahead.
小心点
Easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!