废物如你是怎么娶到这样一个姑娘的呢
How does a chichifo like you land a girl like that, huh?
那么…
Now…
怎么处理你呢
What to do with you?
把手给我
Give me your hands.
坐下
Sit.
上次我见过你之后 我就回了家
You know, after I saw you last, I went home.
我自己的家
My home.
我那美丽可爱的家…
Mi cielito lindo…
然后你知道发生了什么吗
And you know what happened?
来人了
Men came.
带着家伙的人
Armed men,
深更半夜
in the middle of the night.
来到我家
To my home.
想要杀了我
Trying to get to me.
你知道他们干了什么
And you know what they did?
他们把我在意的人都杀了
They killed people I care about.
他们杀了我的厨师
They killed my cook.
我的园丁
My gardener.
一个打小我就认识的十七岁孩子
A seventeen-year-old kid I knew since he was knee high.
连只蚂蚁都没踩死过
Never hurt a fly.
残杀了我的管家约兰达
Butchered my housekeeper, Yolanda.
一个老人家 妈的
Una viejita, cabron.
他们从她背后开的枪
They shot her in the back.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
那这些人
Now, how did these men
是怎么进到我家的呢
get into my home?
你知道吗
Do you know?
我… 我不清楚
I have, uh, no idea.
伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加
Ignacio Varga.
是他放他们进来的
He let them in.
而伊格纳西奥向我介绍了谁呢
And who did Ignacio introduce me to?

You.
伊格纳西奥 纳乔
Ignacio? Nacho?
我…我几乎不认识伊格纳西奥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I-I barely know Ignacio!
不管他干了什么 他是自己干的
Whatever he did, he did alone!
不是和我
Not with me!
听着 你得相信我
Listen, you’ve got to believe me.
我指天发誓 这事和我没关系
Hand to God, I had no part in this.
不是我 是…
It wasn’t me. It was… Aah!
伊格纳西奥
Ignacio!
不是我
It wasn’t me!
听着 听着
Listen. Listen.
省省吧
Save it.
我会回来
I’m gonna come back.
那时你要一五一十告诉我
And then you are gonna tell me the whole story.
他没你想的那么坏
He’s not so bad as you think he is.
你好
Hello.
你好哈利 我们正说你呢
Hello, Harry. We were just talking about you.
是吗 我付你钱可不是干这个的
Yeah? That ain’t what I pay you for.
他对我已经了解够多的了 实际上是太多了
She knows enough about me already. Too much in fact.
福特金牛座
Ford Taurus.
褐灰色的
Taupe.
我跟他见了一面
I had a date with him.
关于汤姆·佩恩你了解多少
What did you find out about Tom Paine?
他很不错
He was quite a fella.
他在哪儿出生的 你还记得吗
Where was he born? Do you remember?
伦敦或者英格兰 这类的地方吧
London or England. Some place like that.
伦敦或者英格兰 你什么意思 这是一回事啊
What do you mean, London or England? That’s the same thing.
是吗
It is?
伦敦在英格兰 伦敦是个城市
London is in England. London’s a city.
英格兰是整个国家
England… England’s a whole country.
-我忘了 -兄弟 你真有耐性啊
– I forgot. – Oh, brother, you’ve got patience.
-别激动 -怎么会有人蠢成这样
– Take it easy. – How can anybody get to be so dumb?
我们不可能无所不知 哈里
Well, we can’t all know everything, Harry.
比如说 汤姆·佩恩是谁
Who’s Tom Paine, for instance?
-什么 -你明明听见了 汤姆·佩恩
– What? – You heard me. Tom Paine.
我管他是谁
What do I care who he is?
我知道
I know.
那又怎样 我要是想知道的话早就知道了
So what. If I wanted to know who he is, I’d know who he is.
我就是不在乎
I just don’t care.
继续 别让我打断你
Go on, go on. Don’t let me butt in.
他的著作你最喜欢哪一本
Which of his books did you like best?
我还没看过他写的书 只读过关于他的书
I didn’t read by him yet, only about him.
但我列了个清单
But I made a list.
“兔子”·马兰维尔是谁
Who’s Rabbit Maranville?
-谁 -“兔子”·马兰维尔
– Who? – Rabbit Maranville.
我不认识什么兔子
I don’t know any Rabbits.
你觉得自己很聪明 是吗
Think you’re so smart, huh?
他以前是勇士队的游击手 对吧
He used to play shortstop for the Braves, didn’t he?
怎么 难道你是天才吗
What are you, some kind of genius or something?
不是
No.
我聘用天才也解雇天才…
I hire and fire geniuses…
快点
Come on.
该死 我知道他们那发生了火灾
Shit. I knew they had that fire
但我以为他们会修好的
but I thought they’d fix it up.
我所有钓鱼衫都是在那里买♥♥的
I got all my fishing shirts there.
是啊
Yeah.
开衩那种
The vented kind? Yeah.
你在户外用品连锁店能买♥♥到
You can get those at REI.
我要是想办理二次贷款也是可以的
If I want to take out a second mortgage, I can.
你就吹吧
Yeah. Right.
不 你不明白 我得回去
No, you don’t understand. I have to go back.
你…你们在做什么
What… What are you doing?
我必须…
I-I have go to…
我必须回去
I have to go back.
韦克斯勒小姐 请你坐下
Ms. Wexler, I’d like you to sit down.
他会杀了他 你们得… 你…
He-He’ll kill him! You have to… You-y-y-y-you…
坐下 冷静下来
You sit there and be calm.
你一定要放我走 我得回去
You have to let me go. I have to get back.
我得回去
I have to get back!
坐着别动 保持镇定
Sit still and stay calm.
你深呼吸 深吸一口气
Now, you take a deep breath. A deep breath.
你不冷静下来 我们就没法谈
Nothing’s gonna happen here until you calm yourself.
明白吗
All right?
好了 谁要杀谁
Now. Who is killing who?
拉罗·塞拉曼加
Lalo Salamanca.
拉罗会杀了吉米
Lalo is going to kill Jimmy.
他… 他现在就和吉米在一起
He’s there… H-He is there with Jimmy now.
塞拉曼加在你的公♥寓♥吗
Salamanca’s at your apartment?
没错 是他派我来的
Yes, he sent me!
他…他本来想派吉米的 但之后改派我来
He… He wanted to send Jimmy, but then he sent me.
来做什么
To do what, exactly?
韦克斯勒小姐 别走神
Ms. Wexler, you stay with me.
你本来是要来干什么
What were you supposed to do here?
枪杀他
Shoot him.
我…我本来是要来枪杀他
I’m… I’m supposed to shoot him
然后拍照 再回去 就是这样
and then take a photo and then get back. That’s it.
我只剩20分钟了 求求你
I only have 20 minutes left, please.
-他跟他单独在一起 -好的 你坐着别动
– He is alone with him. – All right. You stay put. You stay put.
我们会处理 我们能处理好
We’ll handle this. We will handle this.
你联♥系♥泰勒斯 叫他立刻赶去公♥寓♥
You call Tyrus. Get him to the condo. Now.
你说你们在监视我们
You said you were watching us.
你当时跑哪去了
Where were you? Huh?
你们到底是什么人
Who are you people?
记住他说的话
Remember what the man said.
你都听见了 对吧
You heard all that?
好 你躲在这里
All right. You hunker down here.
你们俩陪着他
You two, you stay with him.
有异常情况就给我打电♥话♥
A dog barks too loud, you are on the phone with me.
你俩跟我来
You two come with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!