绝命律师
第六季 第八集

No!
来谈谈吧
Let’s talk.
镇定
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Focus.
你们俩 坐过来
Both of you, sit.
来 坐
Come on. Sit.
我从没背叛你 从来没有
I never turned on you. I didn’t. Never!
在沙漠里时 我只效力于你
I only worked for you in the desert.
我当时在帮你 一直都是
I was on your side – the whole time.
我不管
I don’t care.
你们俩
You two.
天啊
God.
你们俩和这两张嘴 天啊
You two and your mouths. Dios mio.
你听着
Now, you listen.
我车在楼下
My car’s downstairs.
按遥控就能找到
Press the clicker, and you’ll find it.
你要去这里
This is where you are going.
不要超速 不要绕路
Don’t speed, don’t weave,
不要别车
don’t cut anyone off.
给我好好开
Just, you know, drive nice.
从这里出发 这个点
From here, at this hour,
我会走东四十公路
I’d take Forty East.
在卡莱尔下公路
Get off at Carlisle.
第三个路口左转
Take the third left.
剩下的路我给你在背面画了张地图
The rest, I drew a little map for you on the back.
不难
It’s not hard.
大白砖房♥ 全黑的门
So, big white brick house with a solid black door.
很显眼
You can’t miss it.
就在T字路口的尽头
It’s right at the end of the T.
靠路里面停车 别停在正前方
Park a little down the street, not out in front.
那一片很安静 所以能停的地方多得是
It’s a quiet neighborhood, so you’ll have plenty of options.
这话可能多余
Stating the obvious here, maybe,
但记得熄火 好吗
but turn the car off, right?
在前排杂物箱里
So in the glove compartment,
给你留了小礼物
I left you a present.
有个相机
There’s a camera.
还有一把枪
And there’s a gun.
全都拿上
And you’re gonna need both.
一把枪
A gun?
没错 但别担心
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but don’t worry.
非常简单
I mean, it’s… it’s very easy.
是把左轮手♥枪♥ 装满子弹了 没有保险栓
It’s a revolver. It’s already loaded, no safety.
傻瓜都会用
It’s idiot-proof.
你走向那间房♥子
So you go up to that house,
直接走向那扇黑门
you walk right up to that black door.
不要跑 淡定点 跟散步一样 懂吗
Don’t run, just be casual, like a stroll, you know?
把枪藏在背后 别让他们看见
Keep the gun somewhere behind you where they can’t see it.
按门铃 数到三
You ring the bell. You count to three.
退后
You step back.
他们看猫眼
They look through the peephole,
你再无辜不过了
you’re as innocent as can be.
等门一开
Door opens,
瞄准 开枪
you point and you shoot.
一直开枪 直到子弹打完
And you keep on pulling that trigger until it’s empty.
很简单
Simple.
你想让我
Y-You want me to…
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
你是律师 不是杀手
you’re a lawyer and not a killer.
但你可以做到的
But, look, you can do this, okay?
你们的目标就像个软蛋
This guy? He’s a housecat.
中等身高的黑人 短发 戴眼镜
Black, medium height. Short hair. Glasses.
像个图书管♥理♥员♥
He kinda looks like a librarian.
但别被耍了
But don’t be fooled.
软蛋也能噎到你
Even a housecat can scratch.
就这样
So, that’s it.
接下来就简单了
Hard part’s over.
这时候拿出相机
Now you pull out the camera.
跟用枪的要领一样
Same principle as the gun,
对准 开拍
point and shoot.
拍一张照片
Take a picture,
能让我看到脸的
one where I can see the face.
要清晰
Clearly.
然后把照片带回来
And then you bring it back here,
我和古德曼太太就在这等着你
where me and Mrs. Goodman will be waiting for you.
然后就完活了
And then you’re done!
我估计从这开过去也就20分钟
I’d say it’s about a twenty-minute drive over there,
回来20分钟
twenty minutes back.
干活也就10分钟
Maybe ten minutes to do the job…
加一起就算一小时吧
Let’s call it an hour all together.
所以 你一小时之后要回来 不然…
So, you’re back here in an hour or…
派她去
Send her.
-什么 -应该让她来
– What? – She should do it.
吉米
Jimmy.
为什么她
Why her?
别这样
Don’t do this.
-别这样 -这个人 这个软蛋
– Don’t do this. – This guy, the, uh… The housecat.
吉米 求你了
Jimmy, please.
大半夜从猫眼往外看
He looks through his peephole in the middle of the night.
然后看到了我
And he sees me?
“这混♥蛋♥是谁
“Who’s this asshole?
他来这干什么”
“What’s he doing here?”
没准…没准他就掏枪了
Maybe… Maybe he gets his gun.
没准他会报♥警♥
Maybe he calls the cops.
不管怎样 他都不会开门
Either way, that door stays shut.
可他要是看到一个女人
But, he sees a woman?
-不行 -她看上去很焦虑
– Mmm-mmm. No. – She looks like she’s in distress.
也许她的车坏了
Maybe her car broke down.
换做是你 肯定会给她开门对吧
Phew. I mean, you’d open the door for her, wouldn’t you?
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop.
没错 但是…
Yeah, but…
她太聪明了
She’s really clever.
我怎么知道她能按计划执行呢
How do I know she’s gonna stick to the plan?
-她会的 -不不不
– She will. – No, no, no, no.
-不 不 -不能报♥警♥
– No, no. – No cops.
-你知道她能做到 -不
– You know she will. – No.
这根本就不可能
Look, this doesn’t even make any sense.
我…
I-I’ve, uh…
我从来没开过枪
I’ve never shot a gun before.
-我连拿都没拿过 -我就拿过吗
– I’ve never even – held one. – Like I have?
吉米 你要干什么
Jimmy, what are you doing?
你知道她是最佳人选
You know she’s the best choice.
我不是 我不行
No, I’m not! I-I-I can’t!
-我办不到 -她能行
– I can’t do it. – She can do it.
-你知道她能行 -不 吉米
– You know she can do it. – No, Jimmy.
-我留下 别说了 -你知道我是对的
– I’ll stay. Stop. – You know I’m right!
-别说了 别说了 -这样…
– Just stop. Just stop it. – Listen…
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -天啊 行了 好吧 就她吧
– Shut up! Shut up! – Oh, my God. Okay, fine, yeah. Her.
就这样吧 把钥匙给她
Whatever. Give her the keys.
地址也给她 出发
Give her the address. Let’s go.
不要 不要
Don’t. Don’t.
你得去
You gotta go.

No.
不要 不要
No, don’t. Don’t.
去吧
Come on.
出发
Let’s go.
等等
Hold on.
你得穿鞋吧
You’re gonna need your shoes, right?
好啦
There you go.
好 一小时开始
Okay, so, one hour starting… now.
时间可不等人啊 古德曼太太
Clock’s ticking, Mrs. Goodman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!